It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr
So now we didnt send out a surveyor either?

Of cousre they didnt send out a surveyor ,,why would they , if nobody is there to conduct a survey among , what would be the point if nobody is around too answer the survey questions ,, & even if there were a few ,it wouldnt be enough too be a valid statistical average to the survey questions anyhow.
edit on 3-8-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

So now we didnt send out a surveyor either?

Of cousre they didnt send out a surveyor ,,why would they , if nobody is there to conduct a survey among , what would be the point if nobody is around too answer the survey questions ,, & even if there were a few ,it wouldnt be enough too be a valid statistical average to the survey questions anyhow.

Is deliberately misquoting someone's post to make a poor attempt at trolling acceptable under ATS T&C's?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

you asked a question & I submitted an answer ,, sounds like the answer did not meet with your approval,,,your welcome research it for yourself from another source thats more agreeable to your set of assumptions... or is it that you think you already knew the answer & it really wasnt meant as a question at all , it was meant as some sort of scheme to enlist a desired response & that you were the one who in actuality was performing a poor attempt at trolling....
edit on 4-8-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

You need to re-read what was written and by whom. It had nothing to do with questionnaires, everything to do with lunar probes and I didn't write it.

You edited a quote and made a reply that had nothing to do with the original. Trolling.

You're also wrong about the statistics of surveys and sample sizes.
edit on 4-8-2014 by onebigmonkey because: clarity

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I think this "Misinformation" character is just an elaborate spoof of the hoax believers.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

you asked a question & I submitted an answer ,, sounds like the answer did not meet with your approval...

You didn't answer anything. You intentionally misquoted the question, and then gave a sarcastic response to that intentionally misquoted question.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

I think this "Misinformation" character is just an elaborate spoof of the hoax believers.

Exactly. That is why I do not bother to respond. Call me a killjoy.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Rob48

Exactly. That is why I do not bother to respond. Call me a killjoy.

I personally just thought you like being frustrated but i learned a while back dont feed the trolls keeps me calm and still hopeful that humanity hasnt devolved into mindless dim witted sacks of carbon..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

So now you insinuate that moon hoax theorist are mindless dim witted sacks of carbon....

This is outrageous,,,if moon hoax theorist were a religious or political group this would not be tolerated...
..no other group is allowed to be the subject of this amount of abuse because of their beliefs,, there seems to be a special exception against moon hoax theorist where you can just insult them & get away with it...

Well We're here... the manned moon landings were a Hoax ,, Get used to it...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

what you are basically asking us to do is to get used to your theory that the earth revolves around the sun, regardless of the science proving that the earth revolves around the sun..

to you, it looks like the sun revolves around the earth because you see the sun moving across the sky and so therefore you are right and everyone else is wrong..

i think you need to return back under your bridge..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So now you insinuate that moon hoax theorist are mindless dim witted sacks of carbon....

Oh now we suddnly acquire the ability to interpret posts accurately...

This is outrageous,,,if moon hoax theorist were a religious or political group this would not be tolerated...
..no other group is allowed to be the subject of this amount of abuse because of their beliefs,, there seems to be a special exception against moon hoax theorist where you can just insult them & get away with it...

And then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid...

Here you may be, wrong you always will be.
edit on 5-8-2014 by onebigmonkey because: italic correction

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Please calm people,

We all know there is a big different between a scientific fact that de earth goes round the sun and
a hoax-story called apollo ? :-)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: webstra
Please calm people,

We all know there is a big different between a scientific fact that de earth goes round the sun and
a hoax-story called apollo ? :-)

its a fact that apollo landed men on the moon.. just because it doesnt look right to you doesnt mean it was faked with equipment that didnt exist..

hoax believers have no evidence to prove apollo was faked apart from saying it doesnt look right which is akin to saying the sun revolves around the earth because it looks like it...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

And, as I pointed out in this thread, a hoax could never work. There is zero chance you could get away with it. All it would take for anybody to blow the hoax out of the water would be to visit the claimed landing sites and show that the landscape and the equipment there didn't match the photos. After all, if the photos were faked in a studio, how could they?

From a purely logical point of view, faking it makes NO SENSE because it would be guaranteed to be discovered sooner or later.

In 1969, nobody had any idea when the sites would next be visited.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The Church Of The Moon Hoax!

Thank you for this post, I've been trying to impress upon people how theories like the Moon Hoax have become a belief system for years. And here you have quite perfectly demonstrated my point.

Who's your God? Bill Kaysing?? Jarra White is one of your saints to be sure. Collins, Aldrin and Armstrong are your 'Diabolical Trinity'. The moon is your spiritual temple, unsullied by man's feet, pure and pristine like the Virgin Mary.

You're a gas man Misinformation!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Orion will be delayed and ultimately cancelled because the 475km Glass Ceiling is real.
The Orion was delayed by GSSAP and that means the space war is real.

Go ask General Shelton. He is an expert.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
The Orion will be delayed and ultimately cancelled because the 475km Glass Ceiling is real.

if the glass ceiling was real, why do satellites and probes from any nation freely pass this ceiling?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There is this video that shows the lunar landing sites from the LRO:

Is this a fake too?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCrowMan

Didnt you know they built robots that walk to fake the landing sites or so some people here believe. Never mind the fact it would be easier to just go there.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Orion will be delayed for many reasons, but not for some imaginary nonsense you made up.

To clarify, again:

There is no glass ceiling. Capitalizing the initials does not make it an official term or actually real. It is something you made up based on an imaginary premise with no actual foundation in reality.

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join