It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
lol moon hoaxers, are you really mentally deficient? i need to know before i poke fun.
edit on 8-8-2014 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Good evening,,, My fellow moon hoax theorists

We now stand near a half a century,,that has begun to convince millions that the Apollo moon landings were a hoax...

Until the later half of this interval ,there was no adequate sources too procure this knowledge...

But sensible individuals,, given time,, would realize that apollo was a hoax regardless ...

In spite of this,, we can no longer risk that these individuals alone, can repel the propagandist onslaught...

Added to this, an unrelenting flock that are directly engaged within compromised agencies to spread the apollo fallacy & the production of its disinformation...

This dysjunction between mainstream science and the suppression of knowledge is new ...

We recognize this development,,but yet must not fail to comprehend its grave implications...

The total influence - economic, political, even spiritual ,, is felt in the very curvature of time-space itself...

We are all involved; so is the very structure of the manned space travel...

We must guard against the acquisition of an unwarranted paradigm, whether sought or unsought,, by the Apollogist Propagandists Complex... If not the potential for space travel disasters exists and will persist...

We should take nothing for granted,,,Only an alert and veracious accounting of the apollo missions can compel the proper meshing of mainstream science and future manned space travel , so that knowledge will no longer be restrained
and repressed...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Nearly 50 years after Apollo happened, in full view of everyone and with every aspect of it fully documented and publicly available, there are still people out thete who will try and claim black is white.

Apollo happened - the longer people continue to delude themselves into believing it didn't the dumber humanity gets.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

IF IT DID HAPPEN WHY ARE THERE NO HUMANS ON IT EXPLOITING IT OR STUDYING IT!!!!!!!!!

There are still scientist in Antarctica, it's harsh, it's expensive.

It is illogical to all who can reason why there is not a single human (that the public know of) on the celestial body that rotates around earth (must be specific here, (i.e not the area on Earth the called the moon)

Why isn't there no one there? Why WHY???? Because the TECH was a LIE ?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Why isn't there no one there? Why WHY???? Because the TECH was a LIE ?

No. Because nobody wants to spend the insane amounts of money it takes to place a human on the moon, let alone keep one there for any length of time.

If you can provide a convincing cost-benefit analysis, then go ahead.

In the meantime, we can learn far more from orbiting satellites which can cover the entire moon, operate for months or even years, and don't need to carry fuel to come home again when they're finished.

You can tell that "the tech" wasn't "a lie" by the simple fact that it worked well enough to accomplish its goal on six out of the seven times it was tried.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Like I've stated before, where is the link to a live feed of a satellite pointed at the moon?

I'm 45 years old, it's been 45 years since a human walked on it and we still haven't got a live feed, just a TAD embarrassing.

Cost-Benefit Analysis, really, you want to throw that out there as the excuse. I would pay a dollar every day to see live images from a satellite orbiting the moon.

In fact if I didn't already believe It would never get off the ground (sorry about for some reason it just blew up) I would crowd source the money and do it.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

Why do you want to see a "live feed" of the moon? The moon is a pretty unchanging place. If you want to get the same effect, pull up an LRO image and stare at it, and turn the brightness of your monitor up and down slowly over a 28-day cycle.

There, I just saved you a few hundred million.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Well for one I could say, there you go Little Johnny look at this live feed, men really did land on the moon, see there's the lander in FULL "LIVE" HD, I told you it wasn't a hoax.

Cant do that now can we. It's the moon, it rotates around our earth.

Can't you imagine how significant that would be to a child to look at.

Encourage, Inspire, Enhance the minds of all through this vision of their heavens.

Of course I'd rather look at a fuzzy, manipulated photo...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

If you want to look at the landing sites there are literally hundreds of photos to look at that are far crisper than you'll ever get from a satellite in orbit. Are they not inspiring enough?

This is one of my favourites, simply for the sense of vast scale that it gives. I find it pretty awe-inspring. Who needs or wants "fuzzy, manipulated photos"?

Link to full-size image (AS17-139-21204)
edit on 8-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes that is amazing, yet without an atmosphere satellite imagery of the moon would be amazing as well. I understand your plight, but until I see live continual images, I as a critical thinker must state. Moon Landing = HOAX.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I as a critical thinker must state. Moon Landing = HOAX.

so what does your critical thinking mind say about all the equipment and all the bootprints and tracks left on the moon??

what does your critical thinking mind say about weather patterns that was broadcast on live tv that was accurate to the time of which the live broadcast was filmed??

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

but until I see live continual images, I as a critical thinker must state. Moon Landing = HOAX.

Where are the live continual images of the summit of Mount Everest? HOAX!

Where are the live continual images of the satellite that carries my Sky TV? HOAX!

Where are the live continual images of, well, just about anywhere on the planet that doesn't have a webcam specifically aimed at it?

OMG, the whole planet is a hoax!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes that is amazing, yet without an atmosphere satellite imagery of the moon would be amazing as well. I understand your plight, but until I see live continual images, I as a critical thinker must state. Moon Landing = HOAX.

There is no way a live video feed from orbit would be hi-res enough to inspire children by showing the Apollo equipment on the Moon (maybe the military has this capability in spy satellites, but I really doubt they would give that secret technology to NASA, nor would they want the world to know those capabilities).

The best you will get of a live feed in orbit would be an unchanging Moon. School children would be better off by viewing the LRO images, which can show them objects that are small enough to be held by a person. The minutely-detailed LRO images are spectacular, and very awe-inspiring (at least in my opinion). They are more spectacular than any video or film from orbit that I have seen.

The next awe-inspiring images from the Moon may come from the "Google Lunar X Prize". There are teams of non-government people now looking to land on the Moon and return images. Eventually, one of these teams may even image an Apollo landing site.

...which begs this question:
If NASA faked the Apollo landings, did they think that nobody else would EVER be able to go to the Moon to see the Apollo sites? That would be pretty bold (and very foolish) of NASA to assume that nobody would ever be able to go there and look. How could they be smart enough to pull off this hoax, but be so stupid as to not think it through to the end?

edit on 8/8/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
...which begs this question:
If NASA faked the Apollo landings, did they think that nobody else would EVER be able to go to the Moon to see the Apollo sites? That would be pretty bold (and very foolish) of NASA to assume that nobody would ever be able to go there and look. How could they be smart enough to pull off this hoax, but be so stupid as to not think it through to the end?

I've raised this exact point several times and no hoaxer has ever even tried to answer it. Back in 1969, for all anybody knew, Russia could have been landing right next to the Apollo sites within a few months.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

but until I see live continual images, I as a critical thinker must state. Moon Landing = HOAX.

Where are the live continual images of the satellite that carries my Sky TV? HOAX!

Where are the live continual images of, well, just about anywhere on the planet that doesn't have a webcam specifically aimed at it?

Very bad example.

Many people have been on many mountains.

On the other side we have a fairytale where they told us that 12 men set foot on only one and the same moon.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: webstra

Very bad example.

On the other side we have a fairytale where they told us that 12 men set foot on only one and the same moon.

applying your and suptopia logic, manned descent down the mariana trench is obviously fake since its only been done 2 times without continual live footage..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Very bad example.

Agreed, they are not very comparable: the moon landings were far, far better documented and recorded than ANY ascent of Everest in history.

Where are the hundreds of photos of Norgay and Hillary on the summit? Where was the live TV coverage and constant radio contact? Where is the hours of 16mm footage of that historic "first ascent". Sure seems fishy, huh?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

Very bad example.

applying your and suptopia logic, manned descent down the mariana trench is obviously fake since its only been done 2 times without continual live footage..

The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench is the deepest part of the world's oceans. We have been into many other trenches, didn´t we ?

So this one is a little less worse but still a bad comparing example.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I as a critical thinker must state. Moon Landing = HOAX.

Contradiction in terms.

Like most hoax theorists you know very little about Apollo.

Critical thinker? Sure.
edit on 8-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

Very bad example.

The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench is the deepest part of the world's oceans. We have been into many other trenches, didn´t we ?

So this one is a little less worse but still a bad comparing example.

as far as i know, none that deep.. man has never been more than 10km deep in the ocean it appears..

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join