It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I sense it's getting close to when the moon landing hoax is finally revealed.

Why today did the mainstream media decide to reveal to the public the 'ingenious' moon simulator?
Why today? What was the purpose of this article today?

dailymail.co.uk

I believe it's drip feeding the public the truth. Obviously they can't handle it in one fell swoop, so here is an article laying the ground work for eventual disclosure.

Plant the idea that it could have all been a simulation. It will make the truth so much more palatable when it comes to pass.

What will that day be like?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Looks like it could be one of the movie props that was used to fake the landing

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Couldn't be just that: a SIMULATOR to train for the landing, right?
We use simulators everyday fr training, the airlines, the military, doctors, EMS etc use training simulators to prepare themselves for different scenarios.
When you moon hoax people realize there is too much proof to ever deny we went to the moon?
Maybe you'll all deny ignorance one day, at least one can hope

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It makes me wonder why the moon model had to be so exact in detail? So no one could discern the real moon from a fake one in pictures? Even the lighting was matched? Also was there two different moon models? One picture in the link shows a man measuring the craters and another model seems to be behind him in the distance. I wonder if that one represent the dark side of the moon?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So..

Its accepted as fact that man has not been to the moon... we did indeed fake it.

BUT

there are deer on mars.

And you guys are ok with this.

I need a drink....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Can someone please give me a feasible explanation as to why they would fake the moon landings? I just don't understand why they would go through that much trouble to fake it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Can someone please give me a feasible explanation as to why they would fake the moon landings? I just don't understand why they would go through that much trouble to fake it.

were you born yesterday man?

sorry, but this has been discussed a million times by many. Reasons for faking it are more probable than the faking alone.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
It makes me wonder why the moon model had to be so exact in detail? So no one could discern the real moon from a fake one in pictures? Even the lighting was matched? Also was there two different moon models? One picture in the link shows a man measuring the craters and another model seems to be behind him in the distance. I wonder if that one represent the dark side of the moon?

Interesting question. Indeed. What would be the reason for much details of the model ? Maybe to prepare the astronauts for that moment of coming face to face with the moon. You know...to avoid anybody going in to shock

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

here it is...

The would-be astronaut in the cockpit simulator would have seen the cratered lunar surface track past him on a revolving conveyor-belt which was supposed to accustom him to the visual clues a pilot would see upon arrival at the moon.

edit: so it's visual clues...just to be on the safe side. You don't want astronauts landing on a wrong rock

edit on 26-11-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Regardless of whether or not we really went to the moon, we won't be going back. The last thing NASA did with the moon was crash a satellite into the moon
which of course is better than losing a satellite and having it fall towards the earth. Oh, and the mars rovers, but that is unmanned. NASA is a joke. I hope for their sake they did fake the moon landing, at least they fooled the world. But if they really made it there, and now can't, that just shows how far we fell as a superpower. 2012 technology can't compete with 1969 technology, what a disgrace.

Oh, and I forgot NASA losing the moon footage. What a pathetic joke.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Oh, and going along with the OP, I was watching a football game and they showed some clips of the moon landing to I guess bolster patriotism or something, but the clips were of the flag waving in the wind. I was like wtf they are either trying to hint at the fakery on national television or trying to legitimize the flag waving as perfectly natural.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

NASA has already announced they plan to go back to the moon within the next 10 years, AND STAY THERE, but I suppose you all think they are going to fake that too.

I also don't think a Moon Hoax disclosure is coming, because there is nothing to disclose. But there's no way to prove that to the hoax believer.
edit on 26/11/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We actually went to the moon. It wasn't staged. They may have staged some photos to hide what is really there. But spreading this isn't reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Originally posted by fenceSitter

were you born yesterday man?

sorry, but this has been discussed a million times by many. Reasons for faking it are more probable than the faking alone.

That doesn't answer my question. Care to share some links to these many posts? For the amount of time, money and effort it would take to pull off a hoax such as this, they could have saved themselves the trouble and just went there.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

The film from NASA's Lunar Orbit and Let-Down Approach Simulator (LOLA) did not look like the film we saw from the real Moon landing. It may have been a big help to astronauts to get to know the basic layout of the landing sites, but it was not "100% realistic".

Film from a LOLA simulation:

Film from an actual mission:

edit on 11/26/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

I believe it's drip feeding the public the truth. Obviously they can't handle it in one fell swoop, so here is an article laying the ground work for eventual disclosure.

As soon as I read that sentence, it made me want to oppose your thread more. When someone holds a belief that is so strong that they believe they are superior to the rest of the mere public, it just adds to their air of delusion.

Why today you ask? Would Thursday of been any different? Maybe December 12th? This statement doesn't make any sense. Also, this is the Daily Mail, they love dramatising things and planting seeds into the minds of it's readers to spark this kind of controversy, maybe it will grow into something which they can harvest further down the line.

Whether the moon landings were fake or not, this article holds no relevance and certainly isn't a way of any agency, organisation or government department 'drip feeding' disclosure to the general public.
edit on 26-11-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

In defense of the OP, I think he was thinking more like "why nowadays..."...not actually today or tomorrow.

As for disclosure...If the Moon trip was faked....it can never be disclosed. For the same reason, JFK or 9/11 would never be fully disclosed. It would crush the nation. For this reason alone, even those that perhaps know the truth and are good honorable people, can never fully disclose it. The weight of nation's pride and superiority trumps any other motifs over disclosure of the "truth". Any such "hero" would go down in history as the antichrist. Any potential whistleblower of that magnitude, if he has an IQ of at leas 80...would know not to go there.

This all, of course, would only happen if there were any conspiracies at all

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Edit: Content removed due to being cruel to silly moon hoax believers.

edit on 26-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by ppk55

"Drip feeding the public the truth"?

There's no hope for people who actually choose to dwell in this level of delusion.

Moon hoax believers are the clowns of the conspiracy world, it's just that they don't know that everyone is laughing at them.

LoL..You are being too cruel

It's not that bad. Depends on your own level of delusion

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Maybe I am.

I've debated and researched this subject in depth on here for the last couple of years or more and you always come up against people who simply want to believe the landings were faked. You can show them where there are errors in their arguments, you can show them data, you can debunk the pseudo-science behind their half baked theories and they will continually ignore and ignore and ignore what you are saying. This subject particularly usually attracts the kind of person to whom 'research' means watching a youtube video.

No moon hoax theories hold any water period.

edit on 26-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join