It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Unity_99

The color temp of our sun is being altered.
The very white light from our sun is hitting our moon and giving you an odd feeling
about our moon.

For example, when I saw the moon a couple days ago, it looked fullish. It had this real whitish gleaming glow of light and a aura, around it. And here is where it got really odd. The center part, was extremely pearl like white light that seemed to have shape/patterns to it, and as if it was projecting out of the moon 3d type projection if you imagine the moon isn't 3d but is flat. So, saw triangle, saw almost like a flower of life and then I thought no, its more like the shape of an inside atom, kind of flower like.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Keep filming and posting on YouTube. We will watch!

BTW, we kicked the DEF off the moon October 2002.
It's all ours now!
They were also kicked off Phobos. It's the moon orbiting Mars.
edit on 1-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

That one wasn't me. I have so much cloud cover even with the right equipment, which don't think my easyshare camera qualifies, wouldn't capture that except for the summer months when its clearer here in the Lower Mainland of BC.

I have some sun pictures and videos of sunglow.

I love sun pics!!!
edit on 1-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

There are plenty of sun pics here.
SDO - Solar Dynamics Observatory
SDO - Very Clear
The image quality is right out of Star Trek : The Next Generation.
------
Our sun is a "rim star" on the inner rim of the Orion Belt.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

When NASA puts filters of different colors, spectrums , you can see faces even dolphins in the sun. I've studied NASA images of the sun for a long time.

Stargate sun, connected to every other star out there, in the ocean/spongebob universe.

My friend and I did a kind of lucid meditational escapist thing one day, the Magician's Apprentice from Australia. He said come with me, and I heard his voice in my aura, and we were traveling fast, like a water slide, through stars and tubing. We ended sharing notes afterwards and had shared this. We emerged at a huge light door, like a Grand Central Star, and I saw this as steps, that came out of an ocean. Inside it was as if they were celebrating the return of a child, balloons, and gleaming white pavement with blue blue skies and some kind of huge Terminal, like an airport or a Train Station, where everything was connected.

I believe the sun is a one of the hubs in an vastly interconnected Universe, but more lower level, lower frequency. Too much gravity here.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

------
Our sun is a "rim star" on the inner rim of the Orion Belt.

How so when the closest of the 3 stars in the belt to our solar system is roughly 700 ly
If I'm missing something please clarify for me what it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by DrGod

That looks like spacecraft exiting the singularity.
Tolec says you have to match shield frequency of your scout class spacecraft to the
frequency of the sun you intend to fly into before entering it.
Then you have to enter in the Sol Star Location Code (Entrance) and the
Star you want to (exit) into the Nav Computer. It would be a good idea to choose another G2V star.
If you run into a Reptilian Dreadnought Starship just run back into the stargate.
Nearby Stars - Find the G2Vs

Copy that.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Here you go. Inner rim of the Orion Spur.

The Sol Star is a good jumping off point to the other G2V stars on the inner bar.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If anyone is receiving Eceti mailings, James has written something he says can be copied and shared far and wide, in its entirety. But don't know if ATS allows us to share it even if its allowed by the author.

In any case, he says in about 5 weeks magnetic pole shift will occur, and then after that a crustal one and Earth will straighten out, and North America will go further south.

That the magentic event will erase all lower base and non loving higher memories and consciousness, and they will not be able to live on the new earth.

I think something about levels of healing though, things that can be worked on in us to transform more and more will occur, except for those who aren't capable and are too negatively charged , not sure what he means but those things but he writes that the law of consequence or repaying we have done to others and earth will occur during those beginning stages.

Well, some believe things will occur quickly, and I always feel Im here for the kids and see a future.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We actually started to enter it in '98 and are still going through it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
One also has to question what all of the frequency manipulation that has been done, and the Cosmic/Solar Frequency has to do with with our near future.

vimeo.com...
RESONANCE - BEINGS OF FREQUENCY

I think I may take notes on this one, though its long and will take bit of time.

Because many don't watch the videos.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

That looks like spacecraft exiting the singularity.

Are you serious? Did you watch it? If you think cartoon animation is "real" then that explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

reply to post by eriktheawful

You ground the mirrors yourself!
Now you have passion.
I can't help but wonder what you have as wallpaper on your computer.

Eagle Nebula or M45 Pleiades Star Cluster?

Neither.

It's a very high resolution of this picture here:

If I was going to use a Messier object as my wall paper, it would be M42.
edit on 26-11-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

There is something of the Archon about you, so that picture is a very apt choice.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Archon = Reptilian?
There was a great Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Show last night.
Ozarks Missouri VIP bunker for the illuminati.
2012 Bunkers are built and filled with ???
It was a huge underground parking lot. 18 wheelers were driving around inside of it.
Very large illuminati house built nearby. It looks like a castle.
They are planning for the worst. Are you?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Tolec says

Tolec says

Tolec says
`

Do you do any of your own thinking on this ridiculous subject?

Or just accept everything "Tolec says...????

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Can he ask Tolec and get back to you?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

We will know more December 21, 2012.

Tolec is the guy with the info.

The Andromeda Council doesn't know who i am.

The description of the biospheres are incredible. Tolec must have a really wild imagination
or he is telling the truth.

At least now you know where to go on December 21, 2012 when everyone is asking questions.
What does this mean? What's going on???

Ignorance is not always bliss.

Knowledge is power.

edit on 3-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If I didn't know better I would assume you were Tolec's PR person on ATS. Tolec this, Tolec that. I can't be bothered to even google it. What would you do if it turns out Tolec was wrong? Seems that would devastate your belief structure. I can't imagine putting so much faith into an unknown person.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

If I didn't know better I would assume you were Tolec's PR person on ATS. Tolec this, Tolec that. I can't be bothered to even google it. What would you do if it turns out Tolec was wrong? Seems that would devastate your belief structure. I can't imagine putting so much faith into an unknown person.

Look at all of these videos.
Did Tolec go through all of this just as some elaborate hoax?
We won't have to wait long to find out.
Tolec Keeping Busy With a Hoax ???

BTW, i have done some research on my own. WHAT??!!!!! REALLY??!!!

I read an article in Scientific American about how scientists have traveled around the world
and sampled everyones DNA. Science doesn't lie.
There are 15 separate and distinct genetic cousins here on Earth.
We were star seeded here from other star systems. Your ancestors probably came from
the Vega Star System.
Our spirits however come from heaven. The members of the Andromeda Council call God
the Creator.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So you choose to believe this Tolec based on the idea that it is too elaborate and time consuming to hoax?

There are lots of bored and trolly people on the internet. You claim my ancestors were from the Vega star system, where are yours from?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join