Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 1
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Our planet will take a direct hit from the 4th dimensional energy currently pouring out of the black
hole at the center of our galaxy. Here is a picture to help illustrate what is happening.
This direct hit will trigger the split in Earth like a cell in Biology.

3D / 4D

The illustration is a little off. Our solar system is tilted a full 90 degrees.




Our solar system is about 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow.
This is bad news!

Could this mean something could happen on 12/21/12?

If so, I think ATS should hear about this, breaking news!




posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


I would ask for your in depth calculations that lead you to this conclusion, but I feel it is probable you don't have any.


How do you know that this galactic plain is static? For all you know it could be moving and you conclusions would become irreverent.



edit on 24-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We won't be passing through the galactic plane - we will be lined up with the galactic center... this happens 2x's a year.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Wow.
This is bad news!

Could this mean something could happen on 12/21/12?

If so, I think ATS should hear about this, breaking news!



Some people don't understand what is happening.
They don't get it.
Not everyone is a science geek like you and me.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Wow.
This is bad news!

Could this mean something could happen on 12/21/12?

If so, I think ATS should hear about this, breaking news!



New one on me.
Do you think we should do something?
Maybe prepare for a bad day somehow?
But what to do?



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


I would ask for your in depth calculations that lead you to this conclusion, but I feel it is probable you don't have any.

How do you know that this galactic plain is static? For all you know it could be moving and you conclusions would become irreverent.



You will conclude that the illustration is correct on December 22, 2012 when you turn on the TV set
and hear about the bizarre time zone anomalies.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Our solar system is about 26,000 miles from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.


Great! That's not that far from here. I guess I'll visit the center of the galaxy since it's closer than the moon.

Think you meant 26,000 light years.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   


Our solar system is about 26,000 miles from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.


I think you mean 26,000 light years, right?

I always thought we were even much further out than that though...

Our galaxy is about 100,000 light years across..



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Our planet will take a direct hit from the 4th dimensional energy currently pouring out of the black
hole at the center of our galaxy. Here is a picture to help illustrate what is happening.
This direct hit will trigger the split in Earth like a cell in Biology.

3D / 4D

The illustration is a little off. Our solar system is tilted a full 90 degrees.




Our solar system is about 26,000 miles from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
edit on 24-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)
26,000 light years*

We'll see what special effect the heart of the galaxy has in store for us, if anything.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Wow.
This is bad news!

Could this mean something could happen on 12/21/12?

If so, I think ATS should hear about this, breaking news!





We've heard it, all right. About a thousand times



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So basically what's happening here is God's threw a destructo disc?

Come on, where's ANY calculations that make this add up. 4th dimensional energy? What energy are you referencing to here. I would of thought that any electron that has no locality is henceforth 4th dimensional as it's everywhere at once, theoretically anyway.... They haven't split the damn planet...



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Our solar system is about 26,000 miles from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.


Great! That's not that far from here. I guess I'll visit the center of the galaxy since it's closer than the moon.

Think you meant 26,000 light years.


Fixed it.


BTW, stay away from that black hole!
edit on 24-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok..Please explain what kind of time zone anomaly ? I guess I don't understand.. Time will go backwards? The west coast and east coast will flip times?



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
So basically what's happening here is God's threw a destructo disc?

Come on, where's ANY calculations that make this add up. 4th dimensional energy? What energy are you referencing to here. I would of thought that any electron that has no locality is henceforth 4th dimensional as it's everywhere at once, theoretically anyway.... They haven't split the damn planet...


The Earth will be 3D / 4D.

It will be 100% 4D January 2014.

More info here:

Andromeda Council



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


I get the feeling some people will ask you some uncomfortable questions soon, probably with scientific insight. It's my presumption that at that point you'll 'vanish' from your thread (maybe take a trip to that black hole) with all the 'evidence' we require.....

Come on, show us your PROOF. A picture paints a thousand words, unfortunately yours is mute.

The world is already 4th dimensional. We have sub-atomic particles that defy all laws of dimensionality already. Plancks constant is changing too. I agree the ramifications are staggering but you're not showing any evidence at all...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Here is a picture to help illustrate what is happening.



NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.


I dont know how many times this needs to be said.
Your diagram is simply not true.
The solar system is ***NOT*** passing through the "plane" of the galaxy any time in the next millions of years.

Stop spreading this crap and go read some astronomy websites.

link to debunk this stupid hoax
edit on 24-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Ok..Please explain what kind of time zone anomaly ? I guess I don't understand.. Time will go backwards? The west coast and east coast will flip times?


Nothing destructive however flights leaving NYC will arrive in London, England 2 hours

early/late with no explanation. It will remain that way all the way through 2013.

You can email Tolec yourself. He explains it well.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 

Oh, if the Andromeda Council said it then it must be true.

I'm surprised it's not on beforeitsnews as well.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


How, oh how did I know you'd refer us all to a 'new age' website.... Problem solved.... It's fake.






top topics



 
13
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join