It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Will this somehow activate gravitational effects from lens flares, like the one in your avatar?

My Avatar shows a 4th dimensional Scout Class Spacecraft exiting the stargate

(singularity) located in our sun.

The DEF refers to our sun and planet as:

Type 12 Sun : Class 7 Planet

The Galactic Federation does it a little different:

Type G2V : Class M Planet

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I notice your OP does not link to any authoritative sources. That's probably because no astronomer worth the name would write such tripe. The sun, and the earth with it, is about 75 light years above the galactic plane, so unless someone figures out a way to move the solar system at a velocity about 2.7X10^11 meters per second for the next month, it is impossible. You might be confusing the galactic plane with the galactic equator, which, because it is nothing more than a mathematical construct resulting from the astronomers' coordinate system, the earth crosses twice a year, every year.

For a pretty good explanation, see earthsky.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Who or what is the DEF?
edit on 24-11-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Joneselius
So basically what's happening here is God's threw a destructo disc?

Come on, where's ANY calculations that make this add up. 4th dimensional energy? What energy are you referencing to here. I would of thought that any electron that has no locality is henceforth 4th dimensional as it's everywhere at once, theoretically anyway.... They haven't split the damn planet...

The Earth will be 3D / 4D.

It will be 100% 4D January 2014.

More info here:

Andromeda Council

You are not the first, nor the last, to present this channeled tripe on ATS. You'll not be finding a new flock of believers here. Many minds, better than yours, have already tried....Thread fail....

Des

It is normal for you to become defensive.

You simply fear the unknown.

That's cool.

link   

You brought up a STARGATE. He is something you might wish to know.

If you ever were by so chance to visit Cheyenne Mountain and were able by some chance to visit deep within on one of the Lower Levels where there is always people working to keep the U.S. safe...you will come across a specific hallway.

As you walk down this hallway you will see a door on the right side and on this door you will see a small sign that says....STARGATE COMMAND.

When you open this door you will find....A BROOM CLOSET! LOL!

I am SERIOUS! Split Infinity

link   

It shows a lens flare...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Who or what is the DEF?

DEF = Domain Expeditionary Force

A Google search would work.

They have a space station in the asteroid belt.

They call it Space Station 33.
The members of the DEF change bodies the way we change a pair of shoes!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your avatar shows a lens flare plain and simple. T&C prevent me from saying what else I should say in this case.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

I notice your OP does not link to any authoritative sources. That's probably because no astronomer worth the name would write such tripe. The sun, and the earth with it, is about 75 light years above the galactic plane, so unless someone figures out a way to move the solar system at a velocity about 2.7X10^11 meters per second for the next month, it is impossible. You might be confusing the galactic plane with the galactic equator, which, because it is nothing more than a mathematical construct resulting from the astronomers' coordinate system, the earth crosses twice a year, every year.

For a pretty good explanation, see earthsky.org...

Now would be a good time for you to familiarize yourself with our neighbors.

Look for Procyon, Betelgeuse, Polaris and Tau Ceti Star Systems.

Enjoy!

- Stellarium -

Press F1 for help.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by Joneselius
So basically what's happening here is God's threw a destructo disc?

Come on, where's ANY calculations that make this add up. 4th dimensional energy? What energy are you referencing to here. I would of thought that any electron that has no locality is henceforth 4th dimensional as it's everywhere at once, theoretically anyway.... They haven't split the damn planet...

The Earth will be 3D / 4D.

It will be 100% 4D January 2014.

More info here:

Andromeda Council

Everytime I hear this 4D bullcrap I tear up of laughter inside. It's not that I don't have an open mind, trust me, my mind is very open. It's that it's on par with believing a fat pale bearded man travels the entire globe in one night delivering gifts to every single child in the world and has a factory up in the North Pole. You get what I mean?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
edit on 24-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

Very true!

The evidence will arrive December 22, 2012. Just come back to this thread when hear about the
events unfolding across the world.

BTW, our sun is also being transformed into a 4D Blue White Star.
You can find other Blue White Stars in the M45 Pleiades Star Cluster.

The Taygeta Star System is located there.

Oh, you bet I'll be back here on the 22nd of Dec. I'll be here to laugh at you. I'll be back here to find out what new channeled gibberish you'll be spouting. as to why things didn't go as you claimed they would. If you don't come back to this thread...I'll find you on ATS, and confront you on your blatant delusional crap. I'll go to every thread you continue to post in, and keep demanding an answer until I get one, that makes sense to me....

Des

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If you take a step back and change the perspective of this whole case-it is pretty amazing that so many calendars end on that date, and at such a dramatic point in space in time-How the heck did the ancient people even know anything about this whatsoever? Amazing-truly amazing. But we are the smart ones.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Human Beings are a Life Form that exists in a Greater Number than 4 Dimensions. You are talking about 4 Dimensional Life Forms....this is not possible since Matter and Energy MUST HAVE at a minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional States to exist.

Thus LIFE cannot exist in only 4 Dimensional States. Protons and Neutrons which as Atomic Particles that exist in an Atoms Nucleus and have Electrons equal to the number of Protons orbiting this Atomic Nucleus as both Particle and Wave Form....ARE COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS.

In a Proton or Neutron there exists...Quarks, Leptons, Mesons, Glueons...etc...and these are all Quantum Particle/Wave Forms which are basically ENERGY. The supposed Quantum Particle/Wave Form known as the HIGGS-BOSON is supposedly responsible for giving the Protons and Neutrons the ability to obtain MASS.

This is difficult for Humans to understand as we must come to terms with the ability of a Particle/Wave Form of ENERGY to be able to allow MASS. Our previous understanding of the EM Spectrum such as Light or Photons...Electricity or Electromagnetic Force thus Electrons...Radio Waves or EM Wave Forms traveling at the Speed of Light which is 186,300 Miles per second...and Magnetic Force...thus the attraction or Repulsion of Matter that has taken on additional Electrons or has Electron Orbits unfilled thus attracts or repels other Matter depending upon whether or not that Matter either has Electron Orbits Full or Not.

In all these cases...we are dealing with the interaction of QUANTUM FIELDS...as well as these Quantum Particle/Wave Forms ability to travel at the Speed of Light or interact at that velocity. A Proton or Neutron both have MASS thus they cannot travel or interact at this velocity....yet both Protons and Neutrons are completely comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms yet have MASS due to this HIGGS-BOSON which also is pure ENERGY. Thus is the Conundrum of QUANTUM MECHANICS.

So your statement is FLAWED in that a 4 Dimensional State does not exist in our Universal Reality as this is TOO SMALL AN AMOUNT OF DIMENSIONAL STATES. At the VERY LEAST we need 10 or 11 Dimensions JUST TO EXIST! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I ask again. Name even one ancient civilization that placed any emphasis on December 21? I don't want a link to some New Age site as "proof." I'm looking for either a primary source or scholarly journals that reference all these calendars that end.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Who or what is the DEF?

DEF = Domain Expeditionary Force

A Google search would work.

They have a space station in the asteroid belt.

They call it Space Station 33.
The members of the DEF change bodies the way we change a pair of shoes!

You don't say. Alright well here goes...
google search

Hmmm... looks like the top searches say it stands for Diesel Exhaust Fluid, in fact I've gone back several pages and have found no mention of this domain expeditionary force. I know how about I google that (and just disregard that I would have had no clue what the acronym meant before I read your response to the previous poster's post).

google search 2

Oh what do you know, all new age sites with one being a site you already linked to in this thread. Not a single reputable source of information. I'm sorry to say that your credibility isn't looking very good. Of course you seem to believe that a lens flare is a spaceship arriving from deep space, I imagine that there is little I nor anyone else who posts in this thread will be able to say much to change your mind. But I'll be a good sport and if all this happens to pass, I'll be the first one to post in this thread to say that you were right.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I've seen those diagrams somewhere before

www.2012hoax.org...

'nuff said?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The members of the Andromeda Council are - time travelers-.

They say about 3 1/2 Billion people will choose to relocate off of this planet and on to another
planet - Class M- in order to remain Carbon Based Lifeforms.

Earth 2.0 is about 50,000 light years away.
It will take 10-12 years to get them there.

Well of course I do not believe this Andromeda Council is real however it appears you do so this begs the question. When will the people of earth get to make this choice IOW when will they know definitively there is a choice to make? Is this what the 21st date is all about?

Also you say a little under half will make the choice to transform that seems quite high to me. I'd say wed be lucky of 10% were willing to live together in peace and freedom so is this supposed transformation on the 21st supposed to awaken everyone to the choice?

10-12 years? How will they be taken to the new earth? No star gates apparently?

What make you believe this is all true?

And to those who do not believe this there is no need to be rude to the OP he apparently believes it and I am curious as to why and of course he is entitled to believe what he likes why do some feel the need to denigrate him?

The whole thing sort of reminds me of the Celestine Prophecy

edit on 24-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
By The Way:

Our Solar System is at a 60 deg angle to the galactic plane.....not 90 deg as you claim.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Bollocks

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I award you no points for making this thread and anyone that read it is dumber for reading it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join