It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm in the "manic schizophrenia disorder and will kill himself anyway if the world doesn't end" crew.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Also, 4D lifeforms get taller and weigh less.
Tolec says that we won't get cancer, diabetes etc.
Our life span will also get longer.
Those who board the Biospheres will remain Carbon Based Lifeforms and heavy.

Great! So it's Jenny Craig or going 4D.

Most of the action is on planet Xeta : Tau Ceti Star System : Cetes Constellation
Learn more by using this program. It's easy to use.
Stellarium - Star Finder

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have no idea what you guys mean by 'world'. The age we are living in is clearly ending...whether or not there is some sort of event at the stroke of your local midnight. It seems as if many people are psyching themselves up to expect a narrow pop-culture possibility so they can dupe themselves into thinking that modern industrial society is sustainable and everything is hunky-dory when the clock strikes 12:01 local time.

pathetic.

edit on 24-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The world isn't ending,we are just going through the fourth turning.

Whats going on is history repeating itself because of generational amnesia.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If you wish to become a Jedi, then remain on Earth.

All this ascention thing is confusing to me. How do we measure an ascention? How do we know it has occurred? How do we know it's not just a mind trick, an illusion or a delusion even?

Seems simple to just remain on earth to become a Jedi...

But...what if I wanted to become a sith? Does it work the same?

Just curious is all....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

How do we measure an ascention?

The same way we measure a Neo escaping a Matrix.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I've never thought it's going to be the end of the world, just the end of the world as we know it.
a new cycle, perhaps a polarity reversal?
Can you imagine the chaos that would follow a world wide power outage? technology as we know it down? No internet access?

and furthermore, I've always had the date 2013 in my head, even as a small child. I dunno why.
either way it's a good excuse to have a party. Had a great one when it turned 2000, and the world didn't end that time either.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

If you wish to become a Jedi, then remain on Earth.

All this ascention thing is confusing to me. How do we measure an ascention? How do we know it has occurred? How do we know it's not just a mind trick, an illusion or a delusion even?

Seems simple to just remain on earth to become a Jedi...

But...what if I wanted to become a sith? Does it work the same?

Just curious is all....

Very good question!

The reptilians have ascended to a low level 4D level.
However, they are spiritually bankrupt. I guess you could call them the Sith.
They have abilities like telepathy & telekinesis.
The Reptilian Empire and the Domain Expeditionary Force are known throughout the entire Milky Way Galaxy
for their atrocities.
-----
As far as ascension, it will occur naturally. Just remain on Earth and accept the promotion.
The Earth is transforming to 4D and our sun is also transforming into a Blue White 4D Star.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
I've never thought it's going to be the end of the world, just the end of the world as we know it.
a new cycle, perhaps a polarity reversal?
Can you imagine the chaos that would follow a world wide power outage? technology as we know it down? No internet access?

and furthermore, I've always had the date 2013 in my head, even as a small child. I dunno why.
either way it's a good excuse to have a party. Had a great one when it turned 2000, and the world didn't end that time either.

That's the good news.
The Andromeda will remove the Earths 23 degree axis. That will calm the weather down.
We will see summer all year long. No more 4 seasons.
There will be no power outage. Andromeda Biospheres will protect us.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

As far as ascension, it will occur naturally. Just remain on Earth and accept the promotion.

Whew! Well, that's a load off, because I was having trouble working out the off-planet logistics. Will I get an Obamaphone with my promotion, too?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

Whew! Well, that's a load off, because I was having trouble working out the off-planet logistics. Will I get an Obamaphone with my promotion, too?

Traveling off planet will mainly occur with cigar shaped beamships that have tachyon propulsion systems
that fold space. Planet Xeta : Tau Ceti Star System : Cetes Constellation is only 11.9 Light Years away.

For you Star Wars fans: Planet Xeta = Coruscant

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm already a 4d being. I don't know about the rest of yous. Then again, I've always had the feeling I was special. Haha

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh no! You mean no more crappy movies and documentaries about 2012? How am I going to itemize my free time? Oh the poor Hollywood elite and lame stream media! It looks like they are going to have to find another cash cow? Some folks got filthy rich off this latest doom and gloom charade. I am fairly certain we will come up with something else if it turns out the sun rises again after 12/21/12. People will continue to stock their fallout shelters waiting for the next sage spouting death and destruction. I am in the crowd with all the folks that could care less either way about any of it.

Furthermore, if there was an actual extinction level event? You can bet we will not hear a thing about it from our benevolent leaders, and their minions in the media. So why worry about of it? What will be will be. Go to work, keep paying the bills, have a drink or two, stand out in line for Crap Friday, and carry on with any other trivial pursuits. I have a feeling this will go down as another Y2K. Life will go on the next day, and we can start fantasizing about the next doom and gloom scenario. Oh joy!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Oh no! You mean no more crappy movies and documentaries about 2012? How am I going to itemize my free time? Oh the poor Hollywood elite and lame stream media! It looks like they are going to have to find another cash cow? Some folks got filthy rich off this latest doom and gloom charade. I am fairly certain we will come up with something else if it turns out the sun rises again after 12/21/12. People will continue to stock their fallout shelters waiting for the next sage spouting death and destruction. I am in the crowd with all the folks that could care less either way about any of it.

Furthermore, if there was an actual extinction level event? You can bet we will not hear a thing about it from our benevolent leaders, and their minions in the media. So why worry about of it? What will be will be. Go to work, keep paying the bills, have a drink or two, stand out in line for Crap Friday, and carry on with any other trivial pursuits. I have a feeling this will go down as another Y2K. Life will go on the next day, and we can start fantasizing about the next doom and gloom scenario. Oh joy!

After the December 21, 2012 scare goes away, everyone will have their eyes on the next big
deadline: January 2014
Stay or go the choice is yours.
If you stay then you will see that Earth will have 2 suns.
Sol - New Blue White Star + a brown dwarf sun placed in orbit near Venus.
The new brown dwarf is called Tekoma.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
IF you follow American History and World Culture, you would understand that history was and IS written by those who have the most money to print the books. Pick a religion.

This wonderful exchange between the innocence of youth,wisdom of being old, and anger of Sam Kinnison is a classic example..
www.youtube.com...

I just love this clip so I segued it into the conversation.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why would anyone be afraid of the end of the world? If the world suddenly 'ends', you will not know that it has ended, no?

The only way you would know is if your consciousness lives on, which would probably be bliss anyway, reconnecting with lost loved ones and what not.

So the only advice is to live every day as if it was your first, last, and eternal.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
At least it gave us something to talk about a focus on during the economic collapse and rebuilding

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The world is not ending, just your world.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Fear not people the world isn't going to end on 12-21-2012 wonder if that 12:00am or 12:00 Pm btw

But we will always have Zombies!

The real reason of the disappearance of those lost civilizations we have heard:

Atlantis-zombies got em
Mayans-Zombies got em
Anasazi--zombies got em.

Which is why mankind is obsessed with zombies it's all happened before it will all happen again,

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Fear not people the world isn't going to end on 12-21-2012 wonder if that 12:00am or 12:00 Pm btw

But we will always have Zombies!

The real reason of the disappearance of those lost civilizations we have heard:

Atlantis-zombies got em
Mayans-Zombies got em
Anasazi--zombies got em.

Which is why mankind is obsessed with zombies it's all happened before it will all happen again,

Actually, Atlantis was the victim of a magnetic polar reversal 13,600 year ago.
The levels of the oceans rose 400 feet.
Ruins are underwater east of Bimini Island.

The Earths magnetic poles reverse about every 20,000 years according to Airl.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join