It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok

Over the years I've read quite a few threads on the topic. No, I'm not saying I'm an expert on "End of the World Threads" but I have to say. It now seems some people are depressed because it wont happen. So what gives people?

We have people depressed because they believe the end of the world is near then we have people depressed because it wont happen and still others, depressed over people being depressed.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

It's almost as bad as the WW-III cheering section we have here at ATS.

Who most go around calling others "Warmongers" if they have a different view on topics than they do yet more often than not they're the ones who are continuously talking and posting about how WW-III is just around the corner if somebody so much as farts wrong in some god forsaken foxhole in the middle of nowhere....

Chances are we'll have to drag our sorry butts out of bed and off to work or school come the dreaded "Day-After"

I'll probably be nursing a massive hang over.

edit on 23-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

December 21s is on a friday this year.

I can assure ATS members that I will be waking up on the 22nd crying for ibuprophen and prepping for the Christmas crowds.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'll be in the hungover but non-depressed crowd.

I figure why worry about the end of the world when my end could come at any moment.

Enjoy whatever time you have left.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm in the "just another day" crowd - but if something does end up happening, I'll be in the "I can't believe that just happened" crowd...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm going to be in the *2012 FAIL* meme crowd. I can just see the possibilities now......

Oh how the comedy will be great. Somebody should start a 2012 Fail T-shirt company.

They'd be rich I tells ya!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If the world ends and everyone dies in massive cataclysmic destruction on the 21st of December, then on the 22nd of December I will change my avatar and issue yet another apology thread. . . . . . .

Wait, what?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well it all started about 2000 years ago in Rome a small group of outcasts started telling everyone that their messiah was coming back any minute and the world as we know it will will end.

This is a pretty old tradition, dare I say part of human nature, and there's bound to be some emotion going both ways about it.

I'm pretty sure this whole thing is just a nightmare anyway and I'm going to wake up any second....
edit on 23-11-2012 by ZeroReady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I already have that nights avatar picked out for the evenings festivities

I'll be posting an "End of the world" party thread and you're all invited.

BYOB

edit on 23-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Please offer some proof that nothing is going to happen. I'd like to know how you come to your conclusion based on the evidence you have read....

We have several things pointing at dec 21 as the end of a cycle, beginning of a new age, and possible consciousness shift.

So whats your proof of nothing?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

My avatar for the 21st.

And my drink of choice?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Act Like a Man!

Have a Party!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Please offer some proof that nothing is going to happen.

Proof? No Proof needed, All you have to do is believe....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I meant we will avoid the "End of the World" If you have some sort of "Shift" or movement more power to you my friend.

edit on 24-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Please offer some proof that nothing is going to happen.

Black Friday!!!!!!!!

Means Santa Claus is coming December 25th.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I said most likely we will avoid the "End of the World" If you have some sort of "Shift" or movement more power to you my friend.

I am 100% sure I will be shifting from Scotch, to Brandy come 12/21/12.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You're still invited to the End of the World, I mean the cosmic shift or movement party just leave the Doom and Gloom at the door...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have an extra "2012" avatar if anybody needs one

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I am more afraid of the PEOPLE who WANT the world to end on 12/21/12 than I am of any of the prophecies.

I think I know the thread that you are talking about and I posted in it too. Sometimes I just have to shake my head in disbelief at some of the things people think, or the way people think. I just don't get it.

I have no idea when this world may come to an end, and that is all the more reason to enjoy every day that we are given.

P.S I am having a party on the 21st and I am only inviting people who would like to survive. You and Beezer (and of course Beezers wife) should join me. I'll bring the Jagermeister

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Dear SLAYER69,

I guess as a Christian, I cannot imagine the world ending in 2012, no world currency, no world government and no mark. Those things just haven't happened yet, now, if they do happen in the next 30 days, I still give it seven years. When I first came on ATS I wrote a rant about how Harold Camping was an idiot and a false prophet. As for the "Mayan calendar", why would anyone buy into that non-sense when even the Mayans say it is not the end of the world?

If I may, I would like to give my take on this. Firstly, we all are seeing the world change in ways that we would have never imagined. The economy, the tracking, the unemployment, the people who destroyed the economy being rewarded. We all see that the world is not as we were told, even my cousin who never had any interest in the news asked me about the Bilderberg group yesterday. People feel uncertainty and that the world is out of control. For many it probably feels as if their worlds have already been destroyed. Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join