It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Think they are depressed that the world isn't going to end?

Guess what they'll think after they spent thousands of dollars

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have a feeling this will end up like the 2012 Olympics where nothing happened and everybody who said something would happen took credit for nothing happening....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by FeelingPure
If somehow the people in this thread found out by NASA, Government the world would really end what would you guys do? Id be on my way to the bank to make the fattest loan out in the world possible i can.

I'd make potty on my boss's desk
Make crazy bids on E-Bay
Love my family
Ride a bull named Fu Manchu
And reveal that I'm really a stranded alien from the pla-. . . . nevermind.

No idea what I'd do. Can only guess and I'd probably be wrong. From where I'm at right now, I don't really care if the 2012 conspiracy is true or not. Dying is nothing out of the ordinary, you know?

Live. That's the best we can do. Try to leave something behind before you pass away. Something that's a memory of you and those you know and hopefully helps society somehow.

I thought it was the end in 2001. I was a nut. I was a christian too. That experience gave me a different perspective on all this. I think that people who believe the world will end in 2012 are people who're deeply disturbed inside by something. They're confused or hurt somehow or something.

I think we lack meaning in our life or we feel vulnerable or lost and sometimes we use these conpiracies to add meaning.and to give ourselves a larger purpose to focus on. It removes the attention from our broken selves and in that respect ti's good. But it'd be better if it was more constructive. Maybe these people will come away from it and learn from this.

We're all broken somewhat. I don't think we ever stop trying to repair ourselves.
edit on 24-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Jokes on you people..if nothing happens..enjoy the rest of your life paying taxes, getting brainwashed by t.v and continuing life of servitude. Yeah i reallly hope nothing happens..this world is so awesome to live in!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey slayer, its the end of the "great cycle". The mayans left their longcount for our benefit.
SOmething will happen, no one knows what, if any do they cirtainly arnt talkin, come to think of it
no one is, why isnt anyone talkin about this once in anyones lifetime event?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Jokes on you people..if nothing happens..enjoy the rest of your life paying taxes, getting brainwashed by t.v and continuing life of servitude. Yeah i reallly hope nothing happens..this world is so awesome to live in!!

Ok I'll bite.

What in your view and hope rabzdguy would be the perfect 2012 outcome?
I'd like to know.

Walks over and sits down, crosses legs, lights a smoke and sips his drink.....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Nope you are right Sla
but It will be the Age of Enlightment !

i predicted that 3 yrs ago and im holding to this prediction

will happen and im 100% sure of this

anyone remember this old thread that i did ?
The Age of Enlightment has started !!

No end of the world .. but surely the end of something

END OF CAPITALISM for sure

that will surely be the end of the world for the rich

onnnnnnnnnnnnnn no more money for the rich .. wait i think im gonna cry "big sarcasm"

earth will live many millions yrs
but civilization will change for the better .. NOT THE WORST
everybody put that in your mind and think

Hello .. Hello .. Anybody home ?
Think McFly .. think !

edit on 11/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think the perfect outcome for 12/21/2012 for me would be me sitting at home with a nice wine to go with my cheese and fava beans...
fafafafafafafafa....
And the 22nd being absolutely normal with everyone saying "I told you nothing would happen!" as I sit and watch movies with my kids. Life as usual.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
I think the perfect outcome for 12/21/2012 for me would be me sitting at home with a nice wine to go with my cheese and fava beans...
fafafafafafafafa....
And the 22nd being absolutely normal with everyone saying "I told you nothing would happen!" as I sit and watch movies with my kids. Life as usual.

Watching the movie "2012" ?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The perfect 2012 outcome is nothing will happen, islam will still slaughter eachother, killing themselves and the west. U.S will continue invading countries for wealth. American idol will still go on, we will still have to work for money to pay for water and electricity.

How stupid for people to dream and desire a new better world for the billions of beings on this planet. I mean, who would honestly believe that humans are meant to be free and live in peace?

not really..

You will just dismiss anything i say, so let time teach you my friend.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The journey is often more exciting than the destination.

Wait, 2012? We mean 2013. We've checked the baktuns once more and realised we didn't carry the 1. It's a simple mistake.

December 21, 2013. Promise.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

How stupid for people to dream and desire a new better world for the billions of beings on this planet. I mean, who would honestly believe that humans are meant to be free and live in peace?

I'd like to hear some details.

Please

You will just dismiss anything i say, so let time teach you my friend.

Don't cop out like that....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Great so the world isn't going to end AAAAND we're also out of coffee !

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
On December 21, I plan on watching Christmas movies and maybe watch all three matrix movies. I will be doing this as I am shaking my head and thinking about how some people believed the world was going to end.

I feel the need to stay in that day due to the crazies who might try to make something happen on that day.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

American idol will still go on, we will still have to work for money to pay for water and electricity.

Did you... Just diss a talent show?!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The end of the Mayan Calendar does not depict the end of the world but an end of an era. Throughout the ages the plight of mankind has been one filled with tyranny and oppression by a ruling elite. The major religions and hollywood have hijacked this date to lead us off the trail in order to maintain control through fear and ignorance, imo.

The end of an era could easily mean the liberation of humanity. Admittedly, we're all clueless as to the outcome on December 21, so I speculate this may be the date that certain factions working behind the scenes, who hold a trump card, announce a technology that offers abundance and prosperity for everyone on the planet - including but not limited to: free energy, clean air and water, freedom from disease...and space travel.

We then move from our current type zero society to a type one society literally overnight with perhaps a type two society on the horizon.

AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

You're still invited to the End of the World, I mean the cosmic shift or movement party just leave the Doom and Gloom at the door...

What kind of party favors are being given out at the door???

I'll be bringing booze and beer along with donuts and pretzels.

And my 2012 Epic Fail t-shirt.....

PEACE
snarky

ETA: Should I bring some extra ham and cheese hot pockets for beezer?!
edit on 24-11-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
. . . . . . . . .

Heck yes! Slayer always spends too much tme with the fondue!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Damn you ruined my motivation to finish that bucket list... Just what I need more time on this rock... Sigh

edit on 24-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by snarky412
. . . . . . . . .

Heck yes! Slayer always spends too much tme with the fondue!

Okay, will do......

Wouldn't want you to get into another scuffle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join