It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
ETA: Should I bring some extra ham and cheese hot pockets for beezer?!

He's partial to the meatball and mozzarella ones but considering the recent "Stuck Elevator and collapsed escalator" incidences [Both happening within a week of each other] I'd recommend the "Lean pockets" instead.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

. . . . . . . . .

ETA: Should I bring some extra ham and cheese hot pockets for beezer?!
edit on 24-11-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

Heck yes! Slayer always spends too much tme with the fondue!

Okay, will do......

Wouldn't want you to get into another scuffle.

If Sonny and Slayer do another video of Gangnam Style, there will be blood spilled!

edit on 24-11-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'll have my disaster movies lined up and ready to go:

The Day After Tomorrow
Armageddon
Deep Impact
Testament
The Day After
20 Years After
Dawn of the Dead
I Am Legend
Independence Day
Cloverfield
Skyline
The Day the Earth Stood Still
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Blindness
Children of Men
The Omega Man
The Last Man on Earth
The Quiet Earth
Outbreak
War of The Worlds
Sunshine
Battlefield Earth
Signs
Knowing
Threads
The Mist

If any of you fellas want to rent a couple of DVD's for your party, the fee is $8 per day and any movies prior to 1990 are on a special promo price of 2 for $6 (promo runs from Dec 20th thru to Dec 22nd only)... We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discovery, Diner's Club, and Sears club points (don't ask why).

Thank you for your patronage.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

Damnnnnn.....It's not ???

Me making peace with my God and all that....for what ???

Some days would be better if I stayed in bed and avoided some threads...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I have days like that too.
Then I log on and see what others are depressed about and then look at my reality and feel better and grateful for all the things that are right in the world and in my life while not dwelling on all the negative both in my life and in the world.

Some may say that's a childish simplistic way of looking at things but it works for me one day at a time.

edit on 24-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Aspire to climb the highest of mountains...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Honestly. You are just as bad as they are. Both of you are wrong. It's a shift in Dimensions and a Raise in Consciousness that will occur. Who will make it this time around depends on how well you can actually sit back for once and open your mind. If you dont ascend, you stay, simple as that.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Honestly. You are just as bad as they are. Both of you are wrong. It's a shift in Dimensions and a Raise in Consciousness that will occur. Who will make it this time around depends on how well you can actually sit back for once and open your mind. If you dont ascend, you stay, simple as that.

So, you're of the "vibrate to a higher level" mindset? Would you please help me understand what this means literally because I have a friend who talks about this all the time but never in practical terms.

First, you said "If you don't ascend, you stay." Does that mean that people will actually physically leave the Earth?

Second, the selection process is based on being open-minded? Like, if I believe in the possibility of Bigfoot and Santa, then I have a better chance than, say, an atheist?

Third, you said, "Who will make it this time around..." Has this happened before and is there evidence of that previous occurrence?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Trust me, the world isn't going to end on 12-21-12. It marks the beginning of the end, not the actual end. The "end of the world" will not come by some ancient mayan horoscope. It will be man that ends the world and it will be done through a war so catastrophic that we are driven to the brink of extinction.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
the mayans marked a time in the future when an astrological event takes plane, one that hasn't happened in a very, very, long time....
some believe that such events will cause a shift in the energies that play in our world...thus causing a shift in conciousness. even if such a thing is true, such shifts are gradual and not sudden. and well, we might be seeing evidence of such shifts at the present time.
to the mayans, I beleive it is an end to one cycle, which brings on a new cycle, a beginning follows the end.
as in all cycles.

this is something else I believe.
the angels at one time went through much the same evoulutionary process we did. and at the end of their process, well, some chose to "ascend" while others chose not to, denying that their time is up. and ever since then the angels have been very much tied to this earth trying to negate some of the negative effects of their fallen brothers choice while trying to convince their fallen brothers to turn around and come home with them...
I kind of don't think that those who think that they will ascend and others will not are really gonna reach their fullest potential till we all do anyways....

personally, I will be probably falling asleep listening to the coast to coast special that night, and more than likely will wake up the next day to the same old same old....
I'm not leaving any fallen brothers behind...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Oh man... no kidding. I was planning on the world ending in 2012, too. That's why I spent the last years of my life screwing around. Now I'm gonna have to get out there and make something of myself - ah damn

Oh! Does anyone else remember the Y2K Thing? Everyone was convinced that the power was going to go off all around the world, I remember being at a New Year's Eve party and waiting for midnight looking out over the city.
edit on 24-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Ok

Over the years I've read quite a few threads on the topic. No, I'm not saying I'm an expert on "End of the World Threads" but I have to say. It now seems some people are depressed because it wont happen. So what gives people?

We have people depressed because they believe the end of the world is near then we have people depressed because it wont happen and still others, depressed over people being depressed.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

I was getting it bad for 7 months because i didn't or shall i say refused to believe in the 2012
end of days scenario amongst other things i.e little green men landing on our lawns to abduct us
or tidal floods etc..

Back on topic with the 21/12/2012 i found people would get snappy (what are you doing on ats if
you do not believe in such things..)or im a troll or disinfo agent blah de blah..

Sorry guys i go on facts surrounding things first allthough i do believe in conspiracies
this ain't one of them .

I noticed alot get angry and upset if no doom comes from thier predictions snap out of it ..
Be thankfull if every doom prediction fails for god sakes my freinds..

Last but not least cheer up......it's not the end of the world (pun intended)..

edit on 24-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Oh man... no kidding. I was planning on the world ending in 2012, too. That's why I spent the last years of my life screwing around. Now I'm gonna have to get out there and make something of myself - ah damn

Oh! Does anyone else remember the Y2K Thing? Everyone was convinced that the power was going to go off all around the world, I remember being at a New Year's Eve party and waiting for midnight looking out over the city.
edit on 24-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

It's got it's advantages i must admit with the ladies i had the time of my life with the
"End of days y2k".. Bring on the 2012 lol..
Gotta love this
advert..

edit on 24-11-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The word i got was that the Earth will be transformed December 21, 2012.
The Earth will split like a cell in Biology. 3D / 4D
There will be bizarre time zone anomalies.
Flights leaving NYC will arrive in London, England 2 hours early/late with no explanation.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

Originally posted by WiindWalker

So, you're of the "vibrate to a higher level" mindset? Would you please help me understand what this means literally because I have a friend who talks about this all the time but never in practical terms.

First, you said "If you don't ascend, you stay." Does that mean that people will actually physically leave the Earth?

Second, the selection process is based on being open-minded? Like, if I believe in the possibility of Bigfoot and Santa, then I have a better chance than, say, an atheist?

Third, you said, "Who will make it this time around..." Has this happened before and is there evidence of that previous occurrence?

Thank you.

Yes, those who remain on Earth January 2014 will ascend to become 4D lifeforms.
4D lifeforms are crystal based lifeforms with 4D abilities:

- Telepathy
- Telekinesis

If you wish to become a Jedi, then remain on Earth.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Bazinga!

I'm stayin'!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
All things must pass

youtu.be...

All things must pass
All things must pass away
All things must pass
None of lifes strings can last
So, I must be on my way
And face another day

Now the darkness only stays the night-time
In the morning it will fade away
Daylight is good at arriving at the right time
Its not always going to be this grey

All things must pass
All things must pass

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Bazinga!

I'm stayin'!

Also, 4D lifeforms get taller and weigh less.
Tolec says that we won't get cancer, diabetes etc.
Our life span will also get longer.
Those who board the Biospheres will remain Carbon Based Lifeforms and heavy.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have always known that the world wouldn't end on 12/21/12!
It can't end,I am planning my son's wedding for february 2013!
I actually like the new bride-to-be this time.I couldn't stand the
blond russian.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Also, 4D lifeforms get taller and weigh less.
Tolec says that we won't get cancer, diabetes etc.
Our life span will also get longer.
Those who board the Biospheres will remain Carbon Based Lifeforms and heavy.

Great! So it's Jenny Craig or going 4D.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join