Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by michak

The Federal Reserve scared away the Chinese.

We are printing money! Let the good times roll and kick the can down the road until January 2014.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Please offer some proof something will. Other than the average cycle of things, we've seen before.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by michak

I'll have what you are drinking!
On second thought maybe not. It seems to bring on delusions.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The world wont end...I think there is every possibility that mankind will though....we need a restart anyway, we cant look after this lush blue planet we have so somebody else should have a go.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not one of you will live long enough to see the end of the world, I promise you.

The end of Humanity?

It's possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
I'm going to be in the *2012 FAIL* meme crowd. I can just see the possibilities now......

Oh how the comedy will be great. Somebody should start a 2012 Fail T-shirt company.

They'd be rich I tells ya!

Mine will say...

I survived; the
2012 World Apocalypse

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Please offer some proof that nothing is going to happen. I'd like to know how you come to your conclusion based on the evidence you have read....

We have several things pointing at dec 21 as the end of a cycle, beginning of a new age, and possible consciousness shift.

So whats your proof of nothing?

Hahaha. Cmon guys! Bring us some evidence that it will be like any other day! Yeah I want charts, graphs, bars, controlled experimental studies, debris, radioactive dating results, whatever you got! Haha. Classic

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I really think those who believe the world is going to end just need to chill out a bit. Go find a nice calming environment and just watch your surroundings. Listen to something relaxing. The Natural order of things, is long forgotten for many of us. Life will go on, nothing is going to happen that will change our world unless we ourselves do it.

So get in your happy, place relax and chill out.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Please offer some proof that nothing is going to happen.

Proof? No Proof needed, All you have to do is believe....

Click your heels together and say," There's no place like the galactic plane. There's no place like the galactic plane."

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Hahaha. Cmon guys! Bring us some evidence that it will be like any other day! Yeah I want charts, graphs, bars, controlled experimental studies, debris, radioactive dating results, whatever you got! Haha. Classic

My source is an alien who had a room at the Holiday Inn in Paramus.

...or, it could have been a spaceship made up to look like a room at the Holiday Inn in Paramus. 'Hard to tell.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's probably going to get pretty boring around here on the 22nd. There will be a lot of people saying I told you nothing was going to happen. Maybe it's a good time to take a break from ATS, maybe it will settle down after Christmas. I can do my Christmas shopping on the 22nd and 23rd, that is the best time, not that many people in the stores.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by mr10k

stuff

I was being sarcastic

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

hmm no one can say when ! but indeed it is near !! I think we are living in the end times !!! the question is that when the arrival occurs !!!! a question that no one can answer that !!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I am 100% sure I will be shifting from Scotch, to Brandy come 12/21/12.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This will likely be the broad range of reaction by many ATS members on Dec 22nd

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

not everyone gets sarcasm. Sometimes you have to spell it out really s l o w l y for those people and type /me sarcasm. Like back in the irc days.

/me sarcasm

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
If the world ends and everyone dies in massive cataclysmic destruction on the 21st of December, then on the 22nd of December I will change my avatar and issue yet another apology thread. . . . . . .

Wait, what?

Well Beez...some may doudt you precognative skills lately(see avatar)
Now i know your prediction,Im WORRIED

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Don't be. I have major detal work scheduled in January.

I couldn't be that lucky.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I will wait for february 2013.

Although its size is not well determined

Asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass inside the geosynchronous satellite ring

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

much closer than Earth’s moon (about 240,000 miles away) – and closer even than some of our own orbiting satellites.

If we know it will miss us in 2013 and in 2020, why are astronomers still watching? In fact, the orbit of 2012 DA14 is not entirely pinned down, although it is known well enough to say for sure: it will not hit us next year, or in 2020. But it will come close on February 15, 2013! It should be close enough to catch the attention of virtually everyone on Earth in February 2013, on what’s sure to be a media field day.

earthsky.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You know how I know the world is going on? I was invited to a December 22nd Party on FB. Obviously that means the world will continue.

More serious note-
My husband and I are actually going to hold a "End of the World" party. All of our friends said they want to be at our house when TSHTF. We figure it will be a great day to have friends and family over for a Christmas party too. But themed
. We will BBQ on our fire pit, I will have homemade beef jerky for snacks, and the gifts will be "survival" themed. Water filtration, bandages, canned goods, etc. And of course, my homemade kahlua. What better way to spend the Friday before Christmas
edit on 24-11-2012 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join