It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn, The world isnt going to end in 2012!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Hold on.....

I'm starting to feel a tingle.

ETA: Sorry, false alarm, it was just gas

edit on 24-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I can't pretend to know what will happen but I can predict great comedy if we are still here 12/22/2012!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942

I can't pretend to know what will happen but I can predict great comedy if we are still here 12/22/2012!

Merry Christmas! We are all still here!

Now what?!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'll probably be nursing a massive hang over.

U said it all right there!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The end of the world will occur if the magnetic poles of the Earth switch. This is the only end of the world occurence that humanity really doesn't have any control over as well as the sun exploding for any random reason.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Isn`t 2012 not the end of the world, but the dawn of a new age - the Age of Aquarius.

"Most of what we know about Mayan prophecy regarding 2012 comes from an ancient Mayan book now known as the Dresden Codex. Here is the image contained on the last page of that book, which deals with the winter solstice of 2012 and “the end of time.” Rankin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheer up 2012 catastrophists unless you are making a profit from the gloom.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Pole switches don't happen over night that take thousands of years to happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The world will still be here in 2013. It might just be a different world than we're used to. Sounds like a good night to stay home and avoid the madness from all the crazy people that do want the world to end.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Liberal thought process-Zombies got em

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know it isnt gonna end next month either, my credit card company just sent me my January billing statement

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
The end of the world will occur if the magnetic poles of the Earth switch. This is the only end of the world occurence that humanity really doesn't have any control over as well as the sun exploding for any random reason.

The magnetic poles switch every 20,000 years according to Airl.
Andromeda Council says they have a way to slow things down here on Earth to make it a smooth
transition.
It wasn't so smooth for the Atlanteans.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Ok

Over the years I've read quite a few threads on the topic. No, I'm not saying I'm an expert on "End of the World Threads" but I have to say. It now seems some people are depressed because it wont happen. So what gives people?

We have people depressed because they believe the end of the world is near then we have people depressed because it wont happen and still others, depressed over people being depressed.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Heh my mother is one of those people, and I personally believe anyone who geniunly feels bad that it wont happen are simply people looking for self vindication in their lives, they want that feeling that all those nasty bad things in the world will end and their beliefs will finally be proven in spectacular fashion to everyone else.. or at least thats my diagnosis of my mother...

Shes always had end of the world beliefs, the problem is they constantly evolve, shes always had em through the 30+ years of my life, as a kid 20 years ago it was coming in 5-6 years... yeah that never happened, oh but wait Saddam from all her years of bible research was the instigator of Armagedon... yeh well hes dead now, it was 2000 and the Y2K bug... then it was 9/11, then Romeny becoming president because America would need a Mormon president in the coming years (mums an LDS), but now that hes NOT its "Obama is the president America choose because they deserve him since they are all ungodly people and the majority voted that way and as such it'll bring about what needs to happen before etc etc" (paraphrased) etc etc... the last 5 years in the family have been rough and some events shes taken really badly for stupid reasons (and as she gets nearer to the end of her life shes becoming more and more desperate for acknowledgment I think) and its odd that around that time she started onto the 2012/Galactic Plane bandwagon (thing is shes read only a few books and and usually only those that enforce her view, doesnt use a PC so she has little to access besides myself to counter views and even those she just counters with hand waving).

Its just another 'event' she just wants to happen that will show she is right and worth something to the world (yeah shes had a few interesting dreams that have had some accuracy, so have I... but due to that she thinks EVERY dream she has, has some sort of significance to existence
). Unfortunately, arguing for the against can be hard, and most of the family simply chooses to shrug and ignore, and really thats all you can do with people like that... you sure as hell wont convince them otherwise.

And thats all that will happen with 2012... it'll NOT come and people will push it forward, rebrand, it rename it and completely forget like my mum what she emphatically believed in the years before (ive brought up her whole Saddam thing before after he died and boy did she skirt around that with mental gymnastics... or the old super catch all "if god wills it this way" ) was going to happen and just twist it into a new shape... frankly cant take it anymore, and now I just ignore it all.

But ultimately, those with a belief in 2012 are small shallow people who need something miraculous or terrible to happen to make themselves feel like its worth living. They just dont realize that they also bring others down with them with those beliefs.
edit on 24-11-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's not the end of the world, but Fox News did have the scientist Michio Kaku on one of their shows yesterday explaining that the pole flip is not geographical but geomagnetic wandering and that it takes thousands of years. So that should be a hint to everyone. I personally believe it is just the end of the calendar. Still, it could indicate the start of Aquarian age per Mayans.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

I posted before I read yours but mine is pretty close to what you said, and I have posted the Aquarius song before. One of my favs. Cool version but I still like the 5th Dimension.
edit on 24-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

December 21, 2012 is the end of Earth 3D.

December 22,2012 - December 31, 2013 = Earth 3D / 4D Split like a cell in Biology

January 2014 - Earth 4D 100%
Remaining people on Earth will transform into crystal based lifeforms according to Tolec.

Andromeda Council

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
To the religious faithfuls, 21122012 will only be another day

Common religion had taugth the faithfuls that the end will come at a time where no one is looking, like a thief upon the night. No man will know. Not the Mayans despite their astrophysics to work out such a presumptous date, nor astrophysicists who found out the phenomena of our solar system for once in a long time, aligned with several in a straight line to the galaxy.

The end day could be the next second, or a million years from now. The supporting evidence that the end is now is not extensively studied upon, but equally, 'strange phemomena' witnessed around the world are not in the manner of the Bible or Koran end day portends

Thus, just get on with life, and do what is necessary to earn a living and love.

If the end comes, it comes. No mortal will be able to escape such fury, thus forget about building bug-out bags. Better to remove all stocks to help feed the poor and displaced fellow humans from war torned nations.

But sill, the best way to live if we had hurt or harm no one, is to follow this singer's song, not in fear but in courage, come what may, to progress and evolve, as our ancestors had done for 5000 years....

edit on 24-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
It's not the end of the world, but Fox News did have the scientist Michio Kaku on one of their shows yesterday explaining that the pole flip is not geographical but geomagnetic wandering and that it takes thousands of years. So that should be a hint to everyone. I personally believe it is just the end of the calendar. Still, it could indicate the start of Aquarian age per Mayans.

Thousands of years? Go ahead and tell that to the Atlanteans.
Go ahead and throw away your compasses when it happens.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Even that is likely still the end of the Piscean era and beginning of the Aquarian age prophesied in Revelation.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
On the contrary, The world will in fact end on 21st december 2012.

The misunderstanding lies in the meaning of "world".

The prophecy does not mean the planet, but: the Tower of Sauron, in Mordor. Thát is what will end next month. Not OUR lives, or OUR World. But the World of Evil Powers, that will end now.

The Federal Reserve was created on 21.12.1913 and was conceived in november 1910 on Jekyll Island. It's creators openly boasted of their achievement from 1935 onwards. Certain of their Rule.

So, after 99 years of ruling the planet, creating two World Wars, and a Cold war, the Vietnam War, Afghan War, Irak War; a few dozen "revolutions" including one which was not televised; and a few thousand terrorist attacks including the big one in the big apple; after depriving us of our health and giving us poisonous medicine instead, after forcing us into a giant hamster wheel, spinning out of control and into recession, after taking away our hopes, our future, our children; after wrecking the environment and killing the oceans and the forests, after 99 years of Dark and Dismal ruling by Evil, the global conciousness will reach critical point next month.

The lies of the Fed have always been known to sóme Striders for Good. But they have been few and outnumbered and had to struggle - away from the spotlights. Over the coming month their struggle will go mainstream, and the Fed will be exposed for what it really is: a fiendish banking cartel, duplicating the corrupt European Central Banking scam invented around 1694 which has deadlocked with corrupt politics so that neither banks nor politicians dared speak out against it, for fear of losing EVERYTHING they have.

Locked in their own malice and evil plots.

In December 2012 the masses will be aroused and arise, rise like lions, and politicians who were silent in fear before, will speak out and fulfil destiny.

It will be a revolution without action, just words, just an awakening. We will tell each other that we know, that we remember, that we are free and that we rule our own destiny - and have always been in charge, not knowing it.

The above is true, but only if you wish it to be so. We will find different ways of bringing money into circulation. We will never lend it from banks again.

NO RING SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RULE THEM ALL.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Well I have a book called "Pole Shift" and that book also says scientists differ on theories but one of them is that it takes thousands of years, so I guess that is the camp Michio is in.

Atlantis was the Flood of Noah. Whether it was a drastic instantaneous pole shift I don't know. I read somewhere that there were geomagnetic lines in areas of earth that suggest a change and supposedly Atlanteans may have possessed the abilty to travel on those lines of energy. Cool stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join