It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need all the positive thoughts and stuff you all can muster please.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Well, that went LOTS better than we anticipated. The adhesions weren't nearly as extensive as we had thought..."

Write that one down...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

You know better than any one here what will happen......

Am I right?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

You know better than any one here what will happen......

Am I right?

As I only do past life readings, no, I don't.

but what I do know is positive thoughts will go a LONG way from my own self and from others

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sarra, I am sorry to hear that, you seem like such a sweetheart and dont' deserve it, but then, who does? Anyway, Positive thoughts and prayers for you, from me. Here's a song that always puts me in a good mood, whenever I'm down. Hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Think positive because anything can go wrong at any time that's just the way life is. So love live laugh alot and enjoy all the moments in life. Just remember everything comes with risk so live on and push on. We were made to grow wiser and stronger from life. I am sorry to hear what you have to endure and i wish you the best.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Oh my, I wish I could make this go away for you hon. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us updated, and I will send all the positive energy and prayer your way that I can.

my heart and thoughts are with you.

-Jinx

edit on 21-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thank you.

Tomorrow will bring a new day, more love and peace. I still hate this is happening but I'm working on getting my positive attitude back. Course as surgery time grows closer, I'll be more emotional, I'm fairly sure. :/

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I cannot believe how heartless and idiotic your step-mom is!!!!!!!!

Ya know what? We can all recognize her for the fool that she is. Don't you dare for one minute take anything she says to heart!!!!!!!
You concentrate on getting well. Concentrate on YOU! It's fine to be selfish right now. If you can afford to, go to a second hand store and buy some great books or a piece of jewelry or something special just for yourself. Pamper yourself and listen to your favorite music and hang out with us here. We even have a chatroom!
But forget the evil step-mother and her hurtful words. They mean nothing!
edit on 21-11-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I cannot believe how heartless and idiotic your step-mom is!!!!!!!!

Ya know what? We can all recognize her for the fool that she is. Don't you dare for one minute take anything she says to heart!!!!!!!
You concentrate on getting well. Concentrate on YOU! It's fine to be selfish right now. If you can afford to, go to a second hand store and buy some great books or a piece of jewelry or something special just for yourself. Pamper yourself and listen to your favorite music and hang out with us here. We even have a chatroom!
But forget the evil step-mother and her hurtful words. They mean nothing!
edit on 21-11-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

(((Nightstar)))) thank you

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

sarra1833, Yes it's hard to forget, But, Dear,,, She's Jealous of your Inner Beauty, Strength and Loving Heart.
She can feel you're a good person and you have friends and she has nothing.
Just remember you are Special, You have a Big Heart and a Soul,, She has a Small Heart and her Soul is Dark.
Where you see Light and Beauty, She see's Darkness and Ugliness.

Look at her and smile and petty her, she has no peace in this life.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Positive vibes for you and yours...

If you were to not make it through, you would be asleep right? When I go I hope I get to go in slumber. But you do not have to worry about that because you are strong, and can do anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

sarra1833, Yes it's hard to forget, But, Dear,,, She's Jealous of your Inner Beauty, Strength and Loving Heart.
She can feel you're a good person and you have friends and she has nothing.
Just remember you are Special, You have a Big Heart and a Soul,, She has a Small Heart and her Soul is Dark.
Where you see Light and Beauty, She see's Darkness and Ugliness.

Look at her and smile and petty her, she has no peace in this life.

I don't know you, but I love you for your words. thank you. Seems people I never met care for me so much. That does add up and helps me so so much.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
Positive vibes for you and yours...

If you were to not make it through, you would be asleep right? When I go I hope I get to go in slumber. But you do not have to worry about that because you are strong, and can do anything.

That is very true, yes. But to leave my son and loved ones behind and the pain that would bring them is absolutely devastating.

I WILL make it through. I'm a fighter. I have come too far in a rough life to let go now.

I'm still terrified but that's normal I've been told - and obviously it's obvious too. I just keep my mind on the fact I will finally have no pain and can live life normally for the first time in over 10 years. I have full faith and trust in my surgeons. I'm trusting the most valuable thing to a few 'strangers' - my life. But these 'strangers' gave me soemthing NO other dr in the past has; hope. relief in terms of it being over. Where other docs said it was all in my head or normal cramps, these took me dead seriously and treated me like I mattered.

I owe them so so much.
I owe my friends on here and on other places so much too. I feel the love and honest caring and it means the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I don't know you,

Yes you do,,,, I'm one of many of your Friends here at ATS who cares for you and your Spirit.
Now listen to the Spirit Dance song, Close your eyes and let your Spirit Fly Free With The Birds.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Some more music!!!

I don't know what you like so I'm just posting songs I'm listening to as I check in.

Figure if I share something I can try and help.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I'm positively scared.

Please don't be scared.

You are truly LOVED Sarra and you don't have to be afraid of what the future holds.

I will be praying for the peace of God to flood your soul.

This is what death is like for someone that is prepared for it:

"I had to die to learn how to live. I died for 28 minutes, and it was during this death experience that I learned how to live."

"Can this be death?" I wondered. If so, I certainly had nothing to fear. There was no darkness, no uncertainty, only a change in location and a total sense of well-being.

My Glimpse of Eternity - Betty Malz - Google Books

"It was like getting on a roller coaster at Disney. And when you peak that high point of the ride it was a thrill, it was very exciting. I was launched from this planet to another one and it was a country as real as England or America. There is life after death and it is not a place where spirits float around bored being nice. It is a real place."

Death is like getting on a roller coaster (Video)
Another Video - (Fast Forward to 2Hr 22min.)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thank you all.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I am sorry for your pain....
I too have suffered from endo...my uterus was closed backwards. It took restorative surgery back in 2001 and a tacking up of my ovaries. After 10 years of pain, I was finally able to have my first child. Then whammo, another by accident
I then had an IUD placed to help with the bleeding which it did, but just recently had it removed because it was time but did not receive another because I was diagnosed this year with MS......Life just sucks sometimes.

I often wonder what horrible person I must have been in my past life to go through all this suffering....A friend of mine and I used to do past life readings and I used to help people with regression techniques. I never came across a life of mine where I knew I was an evil wicked person to deserve the health problems I now have.....Its crazy. I have come to a belief where I am no longer sure reincarnation is real, or it is just the ability to tap into the universal awareness of the spiritual divine.....its like we are in an ocean and we are all drops of water, sometimes a wave comes and the drops spread upon the sand and eventually that drop returns to the ocean mixed in with other drops.....Maybe that is what we are and why we can tap into past lives, it may just be the DNA memory or something so much bigger that you or I....I don't know, I'm just rambling now..

I will definitely send you some positive healing energy. Stay positive!! You WILL recover!!!!!
Much Love
StarWise

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I had uterine cancer diagnosis this last May, and had my uterus completely removed, it was attached to my bladder and they were able to remove it just fine. Pain is gone and I can live a normal life. I'm praying peace and healing for you as well. The surgery is not bad at all, and the recovery was quite fast.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Hi sarra1833,

deeply sorry to hear the bad news, my first and foremost thought is .. get a 2nd opinion if at all possible, perhaps even a 3rd to have all bases covered. I don't trust doctor's farther than I can spit these days and from a close friendship of a buddy of mine, probably half that distance now..

thoughts and prayers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join