It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flood: The biblical god's mindset before and after.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you weren't there, and you're not God.
That was kind of unnecessary. Do you think I'm not aware of this?

Originally posted by randomname
i wouldn't be surprised if they were killing kids and eating them, debauchery of all kinds, pure evil and wickedness in every way, were kids weren't even safe. don't use your imagination unless you want to puke.

to get God fed up, it must of been sickening to watch and see day in and day out.

drastic actions need drastic solutions. that's why it only occurred once in mankinds history. and it'll happen again if there is not one good person left on earth worth saving.
So, the kids that were getting eaten also had to be wiped out? Even the babies, and the animals? Every living thing? There was no other way for this all-powerful being to kill them off without taking out the innocent? Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Involution is where Spirit (Consciousness) involves itself into matter. Matter acts as a veil and the Spirit forgets. By this, there are multitude of forms created and experiences produced that broaden infinity. DNA is Word and so is the nature of Spirit into matter.

For the child in you, you know you have DNA. You know we are involved in matter. You are aware science sees evidence for the result of involution, which is evolution. You now need to decide. Is evolution the cause of life or a result of Spirit?

An upgrade to DNA is offered to us all if we seek the Spirit we came from. A new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) is also offered in place of the one we used to first involve into matter. If we fail to reach back before the final judgment, we are left behind.

It's always a choice and that choice is by Faith. Collapsing wave function works by choice and belief to make indeterminate determined. If you want to make your salvation determined, collapse the wave that is offered as a gift.

Your DNA depends on it.

Read the Verses in this Thread (Update to my reply to you the last time).
So I read this to my children and they did not understand what it was saying. Can you simplify it even more?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

How do you know aliens can't shape shift?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
When a man sacrifices an animal to atone for his sins, he is saying "I am sorry I have sinned. Please accept this from me as a form of payment.". Also, the sacrifice is carried out in a certain state of mind, meaning he needs to possess the right intent, which is most important. He should not do it thinking "oh man, thats one less sheep in my flock now".
In other words, you make some innocent creature pay its life for your own mistake? Why don't YOU pay for the mistake? How does sacrificing an innocent creature make things better?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I don't see the problem here at all. God exists outside of time and possibly outside of the concept of cause and effect, which is really just an illusion, a constraint imposed on creation.
Sounds to me like he doesn't exist if this is the case. I mean, how do you differentiate between something that doesn't exist and something that is not in our time and space, outside of the concept of cause and effect?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Makes me wonder what Noah was cooking or burning...
Good question. Maybe the animal was marinated in "special herbs and sauces".

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
From my pov... from my studies, I conclude that..

When we read ancient texts we have to get into the "scene" of the "time".

Before man was created there was spirit. Living spirit/energy.

In Genesis we are referred to as "stars"and angels. We are created from star "dust".

When the flood came we were a mixed species.... not just human. The Nephilim imo were not human and the beasts of the ground were also mixed.

If you have not researched the Book of Enoch, I encourage you to do so.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
From my pov... from my studies, I conclude that..

When we read ancient texts we have to get into the "scene" of the "time".

Before man was created there was spirit. Living spirit/energy.

In Genesis we are referred to as "stars"and angels. We are created from star "dust".

When the flood came we were a mixed species.... not just human. The Nephilim imo were not human and the beasts of the ground were also mixed.

If you have not researched the Book of Enoch, I encourage you to do so.
Hi Mama, yes I have read the Book of Enoch. I mentioned it earlier in this thread, as it was eluded to by another poster speaking of angels mating with humans. I questioned that theory, as to how it was possible for that to happen. He said angels were shapeshifters and could match their dna with ours so that they could be compatible with us. I then asked what this god was thinking when he created them knowing they could mate with us...isn't he all-knowing? Didn't he know what that would lead to?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

You ask great questions and I think its also equally as great to search for the answers to our questions. Keep seeking and asking and the answers will be given to you according to your perception. We all have a perception and a story. Thats what makes his-story. In the end... we all have a similiar story that has shaped our soul and spirit.

It is my opinion that "God" (whatever you want to call the creator) is neutral. A force that is neither positive or negative and yet a giver (be careful what you ask for). He gives free will and what you do with it is on you. Before the fallen angels mated with man they had been set into motion with free will. When creation begins to go against nature itself it hinders all of creations including other dimensions. Living entities in higher dimensions strive to help balance out the energies for the sake of all creations.

SO much is blamed on God when really we are accountable for each action and or reaction.

Again, this is my opinion from what I have gathered as a seeker over the years.

I hold no religion, but I understand the Bible and Jesus story in my own light and right.

edit on 20-11-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

In other words, you make some innocent creature pay its life for your own mistake?

A very valid point....but whats with the sudden concern for "some innocent creature"?
Innocent creatures are always being killed to be sold to us as a meal.
I keep seeing deep fried pieces of innocent creatures appearing in advertisements... on billboards and newspapers and menus, with a price tag....everday.

Why don't YOU pay for the mistake? How does sacrificing an innocent creature make things better?

The animal sacrificed is the property of the man offering the sacrifice.
People saw these innocent animals (sheep and cattle) as property back then and people see it that way today.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

A very valid point....but whats with the sudden concern for "some innocent creature"?
Innocent creatures are always being killed to be sold to us as a meal.
I keep seeing deep fried pieces of innocent creatures appearing in advertisements... on billboards and newspapers and menus, with a price tag....everday.
Because you're substituting it for something YOU did, when YOU should pay for your crime yourself.

The animal sacrificed is the property of the man offering the sacrifice.
People saw these innocent animals (sheep and cattle) as property back then and people see it that way today.
And how does giving up your property make things better? Could he have given up his house? What about his clothes? What about his money? Did it have to be a life? Why not his own life?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Because you're substituting it for something YOU did, when YOU should pay for your crime yourself.

As a religious practice, the owner of the animal could have used it to payfor something he did.
Sounds cruel, but the secular way of killing the same animal as food isn't any better.

And how does giving up your property make things better? Could he have given up his house? What about his clothes? What about his money? Did it have to be a life? Why not his own life?

Owning animals was probably a status symbol back then. I guess sacrificing an animal back then was probably like being asked to hammer a dent into your expensive sports car.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

As a religious practice, the owner of the animal could have used it to payfor something he did.
Sounds cruel, but the secular way of killing the same animal as food isn't any better.
It's for a different reason. To eat it. Not to offer it as something that makes your faults go away.

Owning animals was probably a status symbol back then. I guess sacrificing an animal back then was probably like being asked to hammer a dent into your expensive sports car.
And that made it all better? There was no way to be truly sorry from their heart? Again, I don't make my kids do outrageous things just to tell me they're sorry. Most of the time, I forgive them even if they don't ask.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I don't believe the creatures that are visiting, and interacting with us, are creatures from another planet. I think they're from another realm (one of the heaven realms). Their characteristics seem to best match those of the messengers of God(angels who come to Earth on God's behalf) or fallen angels(angels who are stuck in this realm because of their defiance of God).

With that said, if they really are creatures that evolved on another planet and then came to Earth, I see no reason why they couldn't be shape-shifters - I just don't think aliens fit that profile.

Addressing the loss of life of innocents (animals and children):

The overall theme and history of our reality seems to suggest that innocents is of little importance to God. It is another of those sad but true things that you are just going to have to accept. Since God is the creator of our realms, the only thing that truly matters is his happiness.

If it helps, try to think of our reality as a game and every being is a character. If you are the game creator, would you care if the characters get hurt feelings? Since they truly are nothing but characters, it shouldn't matter...

Which leads to another rule you must accept: We are not God's equals - we are merely his creation. If God exists, he has the right to do whatever he pleases with us - just as an artist has the right to paint over his last brush stroke with something new.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
If it helps, try to think of our reality as a game and every being is a character. If you are the game creator, would you care if the characters get hurt feelings? Since they truly are nothing but characters, it shouldn't matter...
Never heard of a game creator entering his game to become a character, then die for them...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Involution is where Spirit (Consciousness) involves itself into matter. Matter acts as a veil and the Spirit forgets. By this, there are multitude of forms created and experiences produced that broaden infinity. DNA is Word and so is the nature of Spirit into matter.

For the child in you, you know you have DNA. You know we are involved in matter. You are aware science sees evidence for the result of involution, which is evolution. You now need to decide. Is evolution the cause of life or a result of Spirit?

An upgrade to DNA is offered to us all if we seek the Spirit we came from. A new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) is also offered in place of the one we used to first involve into matter. If we fail to reach back before the final judgment, we are left behind.

It's always a choice and that choice is by Faith. Collapsing wave function works by choice and belief to make indeterminate determined. If you want to make your salvation determined, collapse the wave that is offered as a gift.

Your DNA depends on it.

Read the Verses in this Thread (Update to my reply to you the last time).
So I read this to my children and they did not understand what it was saying. Can you simplify it even more?

Sure. Each paragraph above summarized.

The Spirit of God occupies you and is the reason you have mind. His mind is with you as you develop yours. All of this is information, or what the Bible calls Word. In the realm of computers, we call it programming, yet God's programming is consciousness and the ability to be aware of self.

Spirit gives you everything and you only do two things. You think and move. Your eyes see and your hair grows. The Earth turns and the Sun shines. You do none of it. You do two things. You think and move. DNA is the reflection of the same Word (Information) that allows the process. You use what is provided and change things around you by choices and thought.

If we seek the Spirit in Love, the two become one. In other words, we join with the Spirit and something new is created. We have examples of this all around us. Husband and wife fall in love and become one. Sperm and egg become one to create the child. The child develops in a womb, just like we develop on Earth and has the chance to bond with the Spirit in Love. If there is no Love, there is no union and nothing new is created. The change ends at this lost opportunity. We are promised an upgrade to our body and mind when we are born again in the Spirit.

It's always a choice and that choice is by Faith. Faith makes things possible. Choices are made on faith that what is determined will happen. This is called Hope. The Hope offered by the Spirit is that overcoming the hardships of this life produce reward in the next. Suffering is the point of life and faith allows us to suffer the correct direction. If you take something, you suffer the debt that comes as a result. If you produce something by suffering for that thing you earn, then reward follows. Smoke and you get cancer. Work out in a gym and you gain health. Taking reward (like smoking) always leads to suffering. Giving forward by suffering work always produces reward. Work a job and get a paycheck.

Along the way, we find God and the Spirit guiding us if love is in our hearts. If not, we are on our own and we end our soul's existence from lack of effort for the supreme good that life offers us all.

Hope that helps. My kids understand it fine.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The real reason why God flooded the Earth:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

So, what we have learned here is that this ALL-KNOWING god sent a flood to kill the Nephilim. He failed.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by BlackManINC

So, what we have learned here is that this ALL-KNOWING god sent a flood to kill the Nephilim. He failed.

It is my understanding from your original post that you didn't even understand the main reason why God flooded the earth in the first place. You continually repeat yourself with this idea that God is all-knowing as if that means anything in itself. God gave us the free will to follow his commandments from the very beginning in the Garden of Eden. We weren't created as a bunch of automatons, like some robot, or lowly animals that can't think beyond there basic instincts, we were created in the image of God, with a mind of our own, and were given specific rules to follow from the get go. In reality, we failed him, and him being "all-knowing" is irrelevant to this basic fact when it comes down to it.
edit on 20-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It's for a different reason. To eat it. Not to offer it as something that makes your faults go away.

Of course its for a different reason.
But who decides what reason is somehow better?
Is it ok to use animals for fur and animal testing? Admit it, its not like the secular world treats animals any better. So there is really no ground to have an issue with religious people "using" animals for their purposes.

And that made it all better? There was no way to be truly sorry from their heart?

A man had to be truly sorry from his heart in order to make a sacrifice, it wasn't like paying a fine.
Animal sacrifice was symbolic of his repentance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join