It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Originally posted by omegafire
reply to post by LostPassword

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Again name one that has all three..... peace, freedom for all (including being able to practice your own religion freely), ad equality for all, you can't. Also, name an islamic country that let's it's citizens criticise their leader's without fear or retribution? You can't because islam is evil, and opresses all who oppose. Thank you for understanding now.
edit on 18-11-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

Name one Western country that does...A country where discrimination is none existent and the police do not abuse their authority? A country where all religions are accepted...

I'll be waiting...

Yes, there is discrimination, yes there is police abuse....but hey at least over here you can protest as much as you like and you won't die for it.

Many middle eastern countries you are likely to get shot.....so really your comparison is garbage.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Don't run around in circles...

We all know In the U.S 5 out of 10 times you'll probably end up screaming "Don't taze me bro"...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hmm. methinks you've just made three "ex-friends" happy indeed. Glad to see you gone, in case this went over your head.

When it comes to survival, there is no right or wrong, it's survive or not. My money is on the Israelis. The rest of the "arguments" are just bleating from those that think "popularity" has something to do with survival....it doesn't.

The re-election of Obama has inspired the new moves by both sides, not to mention the Iraqis saying the Arab nations should use "oil" in a war against the U.S.?? I seriously doubt, the likelyhood of these events if the election had gone the other way. I may be wrong on that one, but surely not the first one.LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

A tazer or a bullet to the head....or taken away to prison to get tortured.

Any comparison is mute, but keep on trying.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
When i read all those threads i always have to think of this one here ---->

No!! It's not funny

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Alright. I don't normally get upset or angry, but after what I've been reading on ATS for the past few days about the conflict going on right now, some posters in this thread were the straw that broke the camel's back.

This perpetual rooting for a football game we call Israel vs. Palestine has got to stop. Do you really think either side is inherently innocent in this conflict? Neither are, they are both guilty of terrorism and violence against one another. What's going on right now is just fire being fought with fire, and vice versa. And you people cheering for your "team"? You're only throwing gasoline on the whole thing. The Middle East is a gigantic volatile powder keg, and it's not going to take very long for the flames of greed, land mongering, ignorance, racism, and religious bigotry to make the whole thing explode. And guess what? It won't just be the Middle East who will feel the effects.

Innocent people are DYING. Does it really make a difference if they're Jew or Muslim? If they are to you, then you are part of the problem. The only way we're going to have peace is, first, for you to stop taking sides in this vicious circle of violence, death, and destruction. Because if you really think you're going to benefit somehow from your side getting a higher kill count, then you deserve what will come from this whole thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have a business acquaintance who is originally from Tunisia and came to Canada about 20 yrs ago. A few times a year we meet for coffee and talk shop. After that subject has run its course, politics and religion always come up. I remember shortly after the fall of the government in Tunis we had coffee and the conversation eventually turned toward events unfolding in his homeland. When I had asked him about his views on things back home and what he thought about the "Muslim Brotherhood". " They are # . The Government was # and Islam is #." was his reply. I was initially a bit taken by his roundhouse response but he explained further. " The people there have been under the thumb of one ruler or another for hundreds if not thousands of years. It's always politics and religion that enslave all the people and they are sick of it. They just want peace with no outside influences from anywhere disrupting their lives." - It seems that people everywhere are awakening to the reality of politics and religions negative influences on themselves and families. Both have been taken a sinister and evil turn from the agenda of love and serving the people. I agree with him ... no matter what religion you are or race or country of origin, the same M.O. is there. The wrong people are in our governments and the money changers have taken over the temples again.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
When i read all those threads i always have to think of this one here ---->

No!! It's not funny

May not be funny, but he at least managed to get both sides in the same room, that is more than Bush & Obama have done.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by omegafire

Turkey.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you think territorial instincts are not naturally instilled in us all, think again.

www.users.muohio.edu...

The Archetypal Roots Of War
Understanding the patterns in our minds
may lead to an end to war

The Enemy Archetype Dr. Anthony Stevens in his excellent book, Archetypes, (1982), to which this article is greatly indebted, points out the survival advantages (until the present era!), of posing enemies:

"The sinister truth is that for communities to thrive, enemies are as necessary as friends. External danger binds the group together, reduces personal animosity, enhances mutual trust, promotes altruism and self sacrifice. A society surrounded by enemies is unified and strong, a society without enemies divided and lax."

So here we see a prime example of the OP, Lastprophet, creating the necessary enemies.
www.context.org...

WHY, even ATS has a friends and foe option

This also appears to be true for the majority of mammalian societies, many of whom will defend their particular pieces of real estate to the death. There is also much evidence that man has many of the same instinctual needs to keep outsiders off his territory, and to scrupulously maintain individual distance, especially from strangers, that animals do. Whether he can be considered primarily a territorial species is still hotly debated, however. Certainly by far the greatest number of his wars have been fought over: territory, resources, succession or ideologies, and sometimes for a blend of three or four. Further, ideological wars, it’s been argued, may be seen as another form of territorial struggle. In a sense they seek ownership of the minds of the populace.

seek ownership of the minds of the populace.

The quest for meaning,
enabled the great mass of the population generally to believe that they are contributing to a deeply worthy cause.

I thought this was very telling,

Their lives are ennobled, and the highest that is in them, their utmost strength, courage and self-sacrifice is called forth. Inevitably when their society, which is inherently regarded as good, true, compassionate, brave, etc., is threatened (as it almost invariably is rationalized to appear to be), their enemies then become the embodiment of evil. Their war becomes a holy war and by fighting it or helping it they are participating with the Divine in ridding the world of darkness. We must never underestimate the yearning within every individual to further the cause of justice and righteousness and to aid the heroic task of eliminating evil.

The Shadow: This Thing of Darkness I Do Not Acknowledge As Mine

how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?

No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

perchance I may think myself so much better than I am,
edit on 123030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OP.. you've turned your un-approving of Israel and Zionism into nothing but hate. Why let hate ruin your life? It will.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker

Hmm. methinks you've just made three "ex-friends" happy indeed. Glad to see you gone, in case this went over your head.

When it comes to survival, there is no right or wrong, it's survive or not. My money is on the Israelis. The rest of the "arguments" are just bleating from those that think "popularity" has something to do with survival....it doesn't.

The re-election of Obama has inspired the new moves by both sides, not to mention the Iraqis saying the Arab nations should use "oil" in a war against the U.S.?? I seriously doubt, the likelyhood of these events if the election had gone the other way. I may be wrong on that one, but surely not the first one.LOL

I am certain your friends will have forgotten about you long before the lettuce wilts in the fridge.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is such douche-like behavior; cutting people out of your life because they support Israel over Palestine? You realize that both sides are responsible for this mess, right? Granted Israel bears more responsibility for having started the damn thing, it's still not a black and white issue. For you to act like such a bigot is ironic considering you're opposed to Zionist bigotry.

I'm not a big fan of Isreal's government either, but I don't go around judging people who are. We cannot be at peace in the world if we are not at peace in our hearts, and you, sir, have got a raging heart.
edit on 18-11-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

you might want to check your facts again.. check the east side a bit... check the fact men dont get any kind of serious punishment for rape or even murder...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Again name one that has all three..... peace, freedom for all (including being able to practice your own religion freely), ad equality for all, you can't. Also, name an islamic country that let's it's citizens criticise their leader's without fear or retribution? You can't because islam is evil, and opresses all who oppose. Thank you for understanding now.

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all.

How about Malaysia

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

How can you expect people to believe your "first-hand" accounts when you refuse to acknowledge any credibility in THEIR personal experiences? You seem very mixed up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by beezzer
Your hatred of Israel is defined because they are "redrawing borders". Yet you give every other nation in the world a pass for redrawing borders because they aren't jewish.

Your weak attempts to backpedal don't relieve your apparent bias and prejudice of Israel.

I've only been on this site a couple years, but I've seen these type of threads fall into the dump countless times because the thin veil of political correctness cannot hide such extremist hate-filled views.

Beezer, I smelled BS in your posts long ago

I posted answer to all the examples you gave in your posts, and you are answering
with this ????

give me a break

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Every nation on the globe has been built on redrawing borders and the blood of the indigenous people. I actually gave you the oppourtunity to give yourself an "out" by agreeing that Israel is no better or worse than any other nation.
But you chose to stay focused on Israel because it is the only nation that is jewish in it's faith.

So yes, I am calling you out as an anti-semite.

The difference is that the re-drawing of borders and slaughter of native Palestinians are going on right now,in current day. People are not reading about this in history books.

If the USA was warring with Native Americans in 2012, stealing their land, and killing them, there'd be a hugeeeeeee amount of Anti-Americanist settlement people out there.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
First you cut off your friends of differing viewpoints.
Then you vote for them to be ostricized.
Then you will support their jailing.
Then you will support their death.

Before you know it your pulling the trigger yourself.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering....beware of the dark side' for once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny consume you it will." Jedi Master Yoda

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OP is a typical forum idiot. There is a big difference between Zionism and actual Judaism. They are not synonymous.

www.nkusa.org...

Jews can and are against Zionism too.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering

quran.com...

Oh damn that makes Allah an evil zionist!

I will no longer partake in a thread that blames Isreal for 9-11 when they were clearly Saudi.

edit on 18-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join