It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Thank you but none of this points to or proves Zionist involvement.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Are you serious? My god there are still people out there that actually believe WTC 7 collapsed due to fire?!

Where did I claim that? This is one reason why truthers are considered a joke by most people, they have to ignore the facts and twist what is said to fit in with their silly conspiracy theory. They ignore the evidence as it totally destroys their silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

It didn't have to. The post I replied to claimed WTC 7 came down due to fire.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Yes, you are correct. Pardon my blunder. But they did receive a baillout from US taxpayers, and they are Sharia compliant, and Timothy Geithner was directly involved.

The U.S. government's bailout of the American International Group is helping promote Shariah law, a lawsuit filed in federal court in Michigan alleges.
The suit — brought with the support of the Thomas More Law Center, a non-profit law firm that promotes conservative Christian values — claims that making U.S. taxpayers comply with Shariah, the Islamic legal framework based on the Koran, is unconstitutional.

This month, AIG announced that it would offer Shariah-compliant homeowner insurance policies, known as takaful, to U.S. customers through one of its subsidiaries. To be Shariah compliant, companies cannot earn interest and must agree to send a percentage of their revenue to Islamic charitable groups.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Thus, American taxpayer dollars were used to donate money to Islamic charitable groups.
edit on 18-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Do you not remember posting this?

collapsed due to severe damage done by WTC 1 when it collapsed, and a unchecked fire - how about you tell us what the jews had to do with it?

Well, anyway, moving on. Twisting the the facts? No, try looking for the facts. Evidence? I just gave you evidence of how building 7 could NOT have come down due to fire.

If your so keen on having evidence, where's your evidence of a skyscraper falling because of a fire, falling at free fall speeds and collapsing in it's own footprint?

Wait, is it because WTC 7 was a "one time" thing that can only happen once in a 100 years? Physics just decided to say "screw it, I'm taking a day off."

Oh and one more thing. The 9/11 commission report forgot to mention a 47 story sky scraper collapsing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
reply to post by LostPassword

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Turkey

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Non Zionists have Zionist friends??

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Turkey

Secular Republic since Ataturk's time.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
better to be straight with a frenemy than beat around the bush

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You keep bringing up 9/11.Is that your real agenda here? I'm going to assume it is and you avoided posting it in that forum do to the stricter posting rules now.Honestly,given your replies in this thread it sounds to me that you just don't like anyone who doesn't agree with your view point.So it surprises me you had to drop them and not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I think he's blaming Zionists...not Jews. There's a difference.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hi friend it's been a while. I enjoyed your analogy. Well thought out!

WB, wonderworld, so good to see your eye.

The eye comment made me laugh after a heavy discussion on another thread I needed one! You are doing well on this thread!! Good job!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire

Your spinning out of control man, look at you. Your receiving violations because your losing your mind and typing with rage. Please calm down, I know my revelation to you was a mindjack. You're like Neo when he first learned about the Matrix, he couldnt handle it, it hit's you hard, I know. GIve it time you'll soon see and understand the true nature of the reality around you. I hope you find peace one day, and the knowledge of what the truth is. Your like a child who hasn't gone out into the world yet. You will soon understand my friend, once a mosque is built in your backyard and they tell you to convert or pay the consequence....Hope the best for you!

You don't get it because they are not in your backyard yet, pounding on your window. Well they were when i lived with them. It's no fun at all when they destroy your life, family and hurt everyone you love. peace.
edit on 18-11-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

Curious...where did you live? I have to assume it was in a nation where Islam is the national religion. Otherwise...how the heck did they get away with that? Are there no police or anything where you were living? I've never heard of such a place (outside of nations with Islam as their national religion, of course.)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's silly that you would not speak to your friends.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by hellobruce
So you cut some friends because you believe a silly conspiracy theory blaming the jews for 9/11....

Why don't you google Dancing Israelis on 9/11 and collapse of building 7

and report back

thanks.

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Could have just as easily been Islamic Jihadists dressed as Israeli Mossad. Perhaps we will never know the truth.

what can I say,,,, this isnt supposed to be funny but is getting there. I like that

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those people who are living a lie.

Truth in plain sight.

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

edit on 18-11-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

As much as I hate the Israel/Gaza conflicts you should not let it emotionally take over you and you should not be cutting friends out of your life. Make up with your friends and don't let the elites divide and conquer strategy win!

Blame the elites because they are playing both sides against each other. For example, the US funds the Muslim Brotherhood and Israel, enough said.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Uh, the synogogue of Satan ain't just non believing orthodox jews, theyre also muslim. Jesus also said "a house divided against itself cannot stand", now see why that place is tearing itself apart. Ha'Satan is all up in there destroying the place and tearing it up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I am also somewhat surprised this hate thread has so many flags. Christian threads get only a fraction of flags and I know before I post them it will happen.. This leads me to the conclusion that the population here is mostly atheist or Muslim. I havent seen any Buddhists go on a friend hate mission though.

All my flags go to God today or whatever your name for him may be.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Most people coming to this thread have only been friendly and tried to help and you've casted the first stones. You've attacked and insulted. Why should anybody listen to you?

What's with the yellow text? It's hard to read bro.

What would you do if a Zionist made a thread and said he would no longer speak to anybody that did not support Israel? You would condemn him, right? So why not condemn yourself?

Open up. Don't block out people just because they disagree.

Fools talk more than they listen. Wise people have more friends than ex-friends. Wisdom is in knowing that you're fallible and knowing that without others you're dumb as a brick.
edit on 18-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join