It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
I cut 3 friends from my life

NO

No I am not being stupid or shortsighted,

This isn't just about what Israel does in Middle East

I will not dishonor the dead of 9/11 killed by CIA and Mossad
by continuing to drink and eat with friends who support
Zionists and Warmongers.

And I will not dishonor the dead Palestinians.

Yes we all have religious friends who supports every single action
of Zionists because supposedly it is Gods will.

Screw that, screw that.........I stand for Justice, not false flags and wars of expansion.

Israeli methodical and cunning expansion knows no bounds.

They are murderers and thieves. And as Jesus described future Zionists as
members of the synagogue of Satan.

Israeli Illegal Settlements, and the people they made homeless.

They made a swiss cheese out of West Bank, and shrunk the Gaza Strip

edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

you're just another ignorant, uneducated anti-Semitic bigot dredging up righ wing conspiracy theories designed to incite hate againsy Jews. You're doing your friends a great favour by removing a hateful ignorant bigot from their lives.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Omegafire, I am sorry for what happened to your family-for what you've experienced. I'm so happy though that you are able to speak freely here and that you are so brave to speak the TRUTH, and do so in such a clear and intelligent manner! What you say is so true, why would someone come to the westernized world and try to throw it back hundreds of years? It absolutely makes no sense to go to a country that you hate so much and live among the people you think are so evil!! It is suspicious IMO the OP will NEVER be able to answer you, and name an islamic country that has all three traits you asked about, NEVER

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
reply to post by LostPassword

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

And you call yourself a Christian? Have you read the Gospels? Most countries with Islamic majorities are peaceful until attacked by others? You would do the same I believe. It's not about religion - it's about money and power. As an earlier poster noted Islamic banking is a much more egalitarian system and the WEST (however you want to define it) is afraid of their system or what their system could become. The Koran names usury as a great sin:

2:276 Allah will deprive usury of all blessing, but will give increase for deeds of charity: For He loveth not creatures ungrateful and wicked.

For more Koran quotes about usury see:

usuryfree.blogspot.com...

I wish Christians (not all - I know many fine Christians & Jews & Muslim & Buddhists) would do as Jesus did and stop telling other people what to do. Please refer to your favorite Bible:

Matthew 7:4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
To me, it matters not what my friends believe; they can be religious, they can be crazy, whatever floats their boat (granted with a few exceptions). What matters, in terms of friends, is what they believe of me; How do they see me? In what ways do they value me? Are they my friend because I serve a purpose for them, or because they are genuinely my friend? What you have shown here, LostPassword, is that you do not value your "friends", because if you did, you wouldn't cut them out of your life because of a stupid belief (which people are entitled to hold). Simply because one doesn't agree with you is no reason to ostracised them; it communicates to me that these "friends" only served as means to further your own ends. Maybe you seek to surround yourself with viewpoints that are all similar and non-differentiating, that way you can believe you are correct and keep living inside the bubble that is your belief. It's much easier than, say, having a civilized discussion between opposing views that involves critical thinking.

In any case, my inclination tells me they were already on their way out of your life, whether you wanted it or not.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iskander683
I have the utmost respect for omegafire.

I DO TOO!!! I will always support someone who is speaking freely about something they have experienced FIRST HAND and does so intelligently and without hatred. There is much passion in what Omegafire says, and much anger and hate in the OP's responses. I think it's fairly obvious what is represented here.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was speaking to a long time israeli friend years back. Wealthy, educated, higher class elder lady. Well, after changing subject from the sad state of affairs of displaced animals by hurricanes, we continued on to palestinian "problem" in her words. Suddenly, this pet-loving, caring lady startedspouting of hateful rhetoric and talking points. You knowthe type, "nuke them to thestone age", "they're vermin and must be eliminated", etc. needless to say, that was the end of our friendship and I never picked up her calls again.

Good karma for you, op.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Your spinning out of control man, look at you. Your receiving violations because your losing your mind and typing with rage. Please calm down, I know my revelation to you was a mindjack. You're like Neo when he first learned about the Matrix, he couldnt handle it, it hit's you hard, I know. GIve it time you'll soon see and understand the true nature of the reality around you. I hope you find peace one day, and the knowledge of what the truth is. Your like a child who hasn't gone out into the world yet. You will soon understand my friend, once a mosque is built in your backyard and they tell you to convert or pay the consequence....Hope the best for you!

You don't get it because they are not in your backyard yet, pounding on your window. Well they were when i lived with them. It's no fun at all when they destroy your life, family and hurt everyone you love. peace.
edit on 18-11-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

I had same problem, I move out from the St.Louis city in few year and then I move back to into the city. The reason, I bought the house year before the Muslims build mosque in my area..And I thought it was okay, not a problem at all. I was wrong! As the mosque expanded, then me and my friendly neighbors receive a threat, I gets like this if we don't convert and we will pay the consequence. It exactly what happen, and the threat grew, so I told my neighbors. That I am moving back in my city, they were sad to see me to go. They live there all their life, man!! since mosque built in their area I use to live there short, everything just flips. I move out because I couldn't live there, I couldn't live with Muslims. I tries reason with them, this is America everyone have the right, equal, and choose what they want to believe.. It doesn't work very well, they gotten nasty...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

Where did you get the "right wing conspiracy" bit?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

poster noted Islamic banking is a much more egalitarian system

Perhaps, or perhaps not, as AIG is a Sharia compliant lender and US taxpayers bailed them out....and Timothy Geithner oversaw that little episode.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
And as Jesus described future Zionists as
members of the synagogue of Satan.

This is news to me, but I'd be interested in learning more.

Have a link to some kind of source?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all.

That makes no sense. If the country is Islamic, then by definition it will hold its values over other
religions. Thats how it can claim itself Islamic. The same goes for any countrie claiming its religion
as the base of its laws and way of life.

But there are plenty of Islamic countries that want peace.

Nice trick though.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The Bible

Rev 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I understand that You have to back up your principles. Don't blame ya one bit. I've cut out all right wing extremists from my friends.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This will never be solved by humans, this abject hatred goes back millenniums all the way to the Ishmael and Isaac conflict.
It's too deep seated to ever root out. Each attack and counter attack just perpetuates the cycle of hate and violence for the next generation to follow up on.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Next week I am cutting off the Marxists and the anarchists

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Are you serious? My god there are still people out there that actually believe WTC 7 collapsed due to fire?!

First, name on skyscraper in history to come down due to fire.

Second, there was light debris damage to WTC 7.

Third, The office fires were very small.

Fourth, office fires cannot melt and destroy every critical core steel column in a building at the exact same time.

WTC 7 collapsed in 6.5 seconds.This means the building encountered no resistance as it came down. It fell at free fall speed.

This means the fire caused every single critical core column support in the building to collapse virtually at the EXACT same time.

WTC7- Fires and collapse.

Where are the "huge" fires? Where is the "massive" amount of damage from debris?

Here's another one.

And here's the collapse.

Notice how the windows are being blown out before the collapse. Gee, I wonder why the windows are being blown out? Magic pixie dust coming through the building and exploding the windows before the collapse? Yeah that's it.

I'll provide some examples of buildings that have not fallen due to fires.

WTC 5

China

Russia

Again, give me an example of one collapse of a skyscraper in history due to a fire.

Here's the BBC video covering the "collapse" of building 7.

This doesn't mean the BCC put the charges in their themselves, it means they had prior knowledge of the demolition of wtc 7. They got the script too early.

The amount of stars your post received tells me the demoralization of this country continues to prosper. Even if I showed these people that black is black and white is white, you still wouldn't believe me. When i show you a building falling in it's own footprint at free fall speed, and then I tell you it was a pre planned demolition, you still wouldn't believe me. This is the kind of demoralization this country has been inflicted with, this is EXACTLY what Yuri is talking about! The complete denial of truth.

So again, for all you debunkers out there, give me an example of a skyscraper falling because of fire, and a building, (with no help of explosives) falling at free fall speeds in it's on foot print because of small office fires and light debris damage.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes, the WORLD is indeed in TROUBLE.

By the Zionists, Warmongers, and YOU.

Hatred begets Hatred.
Love begets Love.

We can complain all we want about the wickedness in the world, but until people step up to the plate and start changing their ways, I am afraid it is on go for a meltdown.

Enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You go to a bunch of effort and then end it like this

So again, for all you debunkers out there, give me an example of a skyscraper falling because of fire, and a building, (with no help of explosives) falling at free fall speeds in it's on foot print because of small office fires and light debris damage

Where was the small office fire??

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
IMO, the video of the news reporting the WTC 7 collapsed, and it clearly being there in the background, is one of THE smoking guns to the 9/11 tragedy.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by FyreByrd

poster noted Islamic banking is a much more egalitarian system

Perhaps, or perhaps not, as AIG is a Sharia compliant lender and US taxpayers bailed them out....and Timothy Geithner oversaw that little episode.

Interesting - thought they were an insurance company.

Anyhow - how does being a Sharia compliant lender have anything at all to do with their being bailed out by the US tax payer (Christian, Muslim, Jew, Mormon, Buddhist, Wiccan, etc)?

This has nothing to do with the potential and actual equalitarian nature of Islamic Banking. The Saudi's are notorious for 'working around' the law, notably doing most banking outside of Islamic influence (Citi Corp, anyone). I suspect (no I don't know) that AIG was compliant in the countries where it was required or self-beneficial and not complaint in other spheres of influence that didn't require such compliance.

To go further off topic, international companies have to comply with the laws and norms of the nations and territories they do business in. This is a huge reason for NAFTA and the super secret TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership). These treaties outlaw (disallow) nations (and states) from deciding how a business can transact business in their jurisdiction.

edit on 18-11-2012 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join