I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Originally posted by beezzer
Your hatred of Israel is defined because they are "redrawing borders". Yet you give every other nation in the world a pass for redrawing borders because they aren't jewish.

Your weak attempts to backpedal don't relieve your apparent bias and prejudice of Israel.

I've only been on this site a couple years, but I've seen these type of threads fall into the dump countless times because the thin veil of political correctness cannot hide such extremist hate-filled views.

Beezer, I smelled BS in your posts long ago

I posted answer to all the examples you gave in your posts, and you are answering
with this ????

give me a break
edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Every nation on the globe has been built on redrawing borders and the blood of the indigenous people. I actually gave you the oppourtunity to give yourself an "out" by agreeing that Israel is no better or worse than any other nation.
But you chose to stay focused on Israel because it is the only nation that is jewish in it's faith.

So yes, I am calling you out as an anti-semite.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yes I am going to cut connections with zionists(which seems to be every israeli person by your definition) and everything they invented. Because it would be hypocritical to cut off people becaue of their political views but still use their inventions for my own benefit...right? So I am going to throw my laptop out the window because so much in it is israeli. Even the USB flash drive memory stick was invented by an israeli company ( oooh! two big ones here, zionist and coporate). And I have to keep an eye out for the medication I give to my sister with multiple sclerosis because the best one is israeli invented. All right and the list goes on so I have to do some research before I throw out the laptop you with me OP?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You arguing that Hamas is trying to kill Palestinians is infantile.
It makes no sense, it's like saying US army wants to kill US army.

Watch what you call 'infantile'. Best look in the mirror.

Hamas puts out childrens TV shows, training children to think of other human beings as less than human. To think of others who don't worship like them as 'apes and pigs'. Teaching children to become murderers and to take their own lives while killing others. Farfur the killer mouse ... YOUTUBE

Hamas takes the lives of young muslim people. They butcher these people by sending them out as fodder in a war much of their own making due to their own antagonism and bigotry. YOUTUBE of Palestinian Kid used as FODDER

HAMAS beats Palestinian women activists

People around the world send the Palestinians donation money that is supposed to go for schools and medical goods, and yet HAMAS takes it and buys weapons and rockets to rain down on Israel. They literally take food out of the mouths of Palestinians to continue their war of bigotry against Jews.

Hamas is definately killing Palestinians. Hamas is in the business of war .. of collecting 'foreign aid' ... of collecting POWER. Hamas doesn't want peace, it would put them out of business. It would take away their power. It would take away their income. HAMAS cares about HAMAS .. nothing else.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think it is the us vs them mentality, choosing sides and seeing your side as the right side when both sides are guilty, but it is a natural instinct to form alliances on one side or the other, tribal, it is not a natural instinct to love someone that you perceive as the enemy

You truly believe your indignation comes from a righteous source and is justified.

It is easier to hate than judge yourself with the same judgement you judge others, like it is easy for posters to judge you rather then looking for the source of your extreme views and emotional attachment to the issue.

We judge each other everyday on the forum, left judges right, Obama supporters vs Romney supporters, pro live vs pro choice, every issue has two groups of supporters and each side is passionate about there ideals.

"General, what's the difference between offensive and defensive missiles?"
"The direction they're pointed, Senator.
edit on 093030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If you came to ATS thinking that this will be Israeli Central ..

I've been here 8 1/2 years ... you've been here one month.
Don't even think about trying to lecture me on my reasons for being here.
You'd get it wrong.

YOUR world appears obsessed with trashing Jews who don't think like you ...
Dont' project your own obsession onto others.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

You arguing that Hamas is trying to kill Palestinians is infantile.
It makes no sense, it's like saying US army wants to kill US army.

The US Army does not strap explosives on their combatants' chests and order them to kill civilians by blowing themselves up. Hamas considers martyrdom to be the highest virtue. They are doing their fellow Palestinians a favor by killing them.

Palestinians ARE the resistance, all of them.

Even the ones who just want to sell falafels in peace? Who are Hamas that they get to decide which Palestinians live and which die for their cause?
edit on 18-11-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Your hatred of Israel is defined because they are "redrawing borders". Yet you give every other nation in the world a pass for redrawing borders because they aren't jewish.

Your weak attempts to backpedal don't relieve your apparent bias and prejudice of Israel.

I've only been on this site a couple years, but I've seen these type of threads fall into the dump countless times because the thin veil of political correctness cannot hide such extremist hate-filled views.

beezzer, I wish I could star you more more than once for that. I was thinking the same thing.

I can't believe the hate and prejudice that just oozes from the OP. This is just a hate thread, and I see nothing constructive.

Personally, I think your friends got the better end of the cut.

But please, continue with your blind hatred.

I find it amusing to see such displays of active ignorance.

Yes - this is blind hate.

And I agree that anyone would be a fool to continue to be friends with someone that has so much blind, illogical, extremist hate, so his friends did get the better end of this deal.
edit on 11/18/12 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Beezer, I smelled BS in your posts long ago

I posted answer to all the examples you gave in your posts, and you are answering
with this ????

give me a break
edit on 18-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Every nation on the globe has been built on redrawing borders and the blood of the indigenous people. I actually gave you the oppourtunity to give yourself an "out" by agreeing that Israel is no better or worse than any other nation.
But you chose to stay focused on Israel because it is the only nation that is jewish in it's faith.

So yes, I am calling you out as an anti-semite.

I back Beezzer on this 100%. It's clear that the sentiments exhibited are of an anti-semite nature.
Beezzer has always been very respectful in his postings and often sees both sides of an issue. We don't always agree politically, but we do agree beyond that and most things are beyond that. This isn't a political issue, it's much, much more than that.

It's clear the OP is anti-Israel and it doesn't matter what they do or don't do, he/she will see a problem with it. This is nothing more than anti-semitism.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Dont hold the the people responsible for the act of a regime. Have you got a problem with the US too for supporting the weponary used. The US gives more money to Israel than the whole of Africa.

It would be the same as me icing my American friends because the US government bombed the hell out of the middle east. People are people the world over. Have a problem with Zionism if you wish but not with people for being Israeli.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by omegafire

Yeah, I totally do agree with you... like I said, revolutions like the one in Egypt have actually replaced more moderate regimes with more hard-line ones. It doesn't quite make sense why intelligent Americans seem to support the Arab world.

I can see three reasons: They think Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks, they are mad that the Bush Administration lied about its invasion of Iraq, or they think that Israel represents oppressive religion and is against science (Jewish people are by no means similar to residents of the American Bible Belt).

Well, Islam is more oppressive than Judaism. My favorite reason for the attack on Iraq was to establish a military presence there because the Pentagon figured that the middle-east was going to become a war zone eventually.

Whoever designed 9.11 either screwed up big-time or was successful with their objectives in an unexpected fashion, depending on whether it was Israel or Islamic terrorists. Somehow, the 9.11 attacks have made our country sympathize with the terrorists that may or may not have been behind them.

You can credit that mostly to conspiracy theorists, I would imagine.
edit on 18-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by omegafire

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Name one country that has peace, freedom and equality for all....?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have a better, more noble and effective action for the OP
Say what you mean and mean what you say! ...Go to palestine and join HAMAS
This not talking to your friends thing is for walking vaginas. Besides its not like they wouldn't cut your infidel head off anyways

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The interesting thing, Beezer, is that Islam has a much worse track record on civil rights (especially women and gay rights), free speech and innovation (until recently).

In addition, Jewish people tend to be much more open-minded than Christians for some reason, this in itself makes no sense, because Jesus was rather open-minded... but then, it could all be Paul's fault.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by beezzer

The interesting thing, Beezer, is that Islam has a much worse track record on civil rights (especially women and gay rights), free speech and innovation (until recently).

And 50 years ago, America did as well.

No nation is perfect. No nation is innocent.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nothing ever changes on this planet.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So, as i am jewish by blood, live with a grandmother who survived the holocaust and have family living in israel at this very moment, i believe i can sufficiently give my 2 cents on this:

it doesn't matter what major religion is practiced by Israel. it doesn't even matter that they started building these weird westernized housing complexes to make you feel like you're driving through suburban Utah. the only thing that is of interest here to both sides of the discussion is the MASSIVE rift that the "zionists" have driven through the middle east.

say what you will about islam, i can say the same of christianity. these weakly constructed points of view take nothing away from the fact that most of the world doesn't even recognize the state of palestine, or palestinians themselves. most of the world also doesn't realize how segregated the zionists of israel are making themselves from their muslim neighbors. who are we to take away a culture from a foreign people? this is what they call themselves, therefore this is what they are. unfortunately, it seems like many are of the opinion that they don't deserve this.

it really comes down to one simple point - the jews didn't have anywhere to go post WW2, so the united states gave them the okay to settle in israel. under what authority this was done is beyond me, but that's what happened. since then, instead of maintaining the holiness and religious culture of the area, some powerful, nasty few decided they would become "zionists" - those that see israel as the state of the jews. this is where absolutely everyone should get off the boat.

this "who shot first" business is laughable, since this has been going on for decades. they've been shooting at one another for the longest time. it's ridiculous to think that only one side is responsible for agitating the situation. the zionists have been agitating the middle east for too long as it is. i'm surprised it's still standing.

the jewish people are a part of a wonderful culture and religious background, as are muslims. the only reason no one is living harmoniously in that region right now is the complete attitude of segregation that the Israeli elite have taken with regards to their palestinian neighbors. it is not a jewish state. it is just another remarkable state in the middle east, and is one that any religion or culture should be welcome in.

i'm not religious at all, but i can respect traditions that have been passed down through thousands of years, even if some are archaic and subject to misuse. history allows for this possibility, and if anything, it is an opportunity for us to overcome our ancient selves.

this, though, is not about religion. it has NOTHING to do with being jewish or being muslim. i can say with much confidence that the true agitators of the middle east at this moment in time are the west, and those that align themselves with a "jewish state of israel."

it is preposterous to think that we have any business being there, and that there should be such a thing as a "jewish state of israel." such factors only serve to agitate a region and its people. i mean.. is anybody really confused why they're bombing one another right now? it just seems like everyone has an opinion, but the facts of the matter are quite clear.

we have no business fighting somebody else's revolution, and dealing with foreign disputes of regional agitation. if the united states does not like the status of their middle eastern political and business dealings, then we should respectfully pull out of the region and bring all of those much needed resources home. the less we are present, is the less we are seen as instigators.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I have family and friends who support Israel and I have friends who support the Islamic dictators....I'm not going to give up our friendship just because I may or may not agree with them. Fact is, most of us really don't know whats truely going on behind closed doors, what deals they make or what their immediate plans are; we only know about their long term goals for which all of us are still coming to grips with. See, we know the long term goals are going to affect us both whether you are Jewish, Muslim or Christian - and thats what worries BOTH my Jewish, Christian and Muslim friends.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

don't forget the possibility that it was American based terrorists....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
It's clear the OP is anti-Israel and it doesn't matter what they do or don't do, he/she will see a problem with it. This is nothing more than anti-semitism.

I am not sure if this is simply a problem with the OP, it seems to be a problem with liberals in general getting confused with their facts and supporting a cause that makes no sense when you consider their political agenda.

---------

I mean, it does make sense when you consider their anti-war stance, and this is a good stance to have. But there will come a time when they will either have to fight for their beliefs or face the extinction of their philosophy as well.

Meanwhile, it seems to me like Israel could be initiating a plan that might have goals outside of Gaza, it could even be timed to fulfill certain Biblical prophecies.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I am not sure if this is simply a problem with the OP, it seems to be a problem with liberals in general getting confused with their facts and supporting a cause that makes no sense when you consider their political agenda.

---------

I mean, it does make sense when you consider their anti-war stance, and this is a good stance to have. But there will come a time when they will either have to fight for their beliefs or face the extinction of their philosophy as well.

Meanwhile, it seems to me like Israel could be initiating a plan that might have goals outside of Gaza, it could even be timed to fulfill certain Biblical prophecies.

LIBERALS IN GENERAL???????

Who the heck do you think you're talking to here?????

This is NOT a conservative/liberal thing young lady!!!

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 12 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def