It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

WOW! You have issues! What kind of friend are you!? Certainly not one that I would want. Do you condemn all Muslims for the Terrorist Actions of a few? I certainly don't!

Do you condemn all Christians for the CRUSADES? Do you vilify all Spanish for the INQUISITION?

You speak from a position with a total lack of Logic or Morality. I am SAD that people such as you are so full of HATRED. It makes the sacrifices I have made seem...without worth. I cannot allow that to be the case.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well I have to say that I have friends from all walks of life,and I don't unfriend any of them just because they are one thing or another. Thats called being prejudiced.You can believe in some things that a religion or country does and not agree with everything it does.

If mossad was involved in 911 and I've seen no proof of it.Then they did it under the direction of our countries leaders here.I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't just do it on they're own.So your statements just don't hold up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

But the Zionists do not carryout Gods will!!

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

They are the false Ashkenazi Jews, who attempt to corrupt this world but they will fail

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Again name one that has all three..... peace, freedom for all (including being able to practice your own religion freely), ad equality for all, you can't. Also, name an islamic country that let's it's citizens criticise their leader's without fear or retribution? You can't because islam is evil, and opresses all who oppose. Thank you for understanding now.
edit on 18-11-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

This.

Why doesn't Egypt, Syria, or Saudi Arabia give the Palestinians a little sliver of sand to establish a Palestinian state? I'll tell you why, I've heard more than once that other ME countries don't like the Palestinians (or Hamas) either and don't want them. The only reason they're tolerated over there is because of a de facto excuse to rail against Israel. Face facts, over there it's 3 billion Muslims against 17 million Israelis. Muslims don't want to share the land or live in peace. Islam is a religion of hate and Muslims will only be satisfied when those pesky Jews aren't around. They're just pissed that Israel can defend itself with better technology and their covert operations of targeted assassinations are years ahead of anything the rest of the other ME countries can do.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

But the Zionists do not carryout Gods will!!

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

They are the false Ashkenazi Jews, who attempt to corrupt this world but they will fail

You do know that quote is meant to be about more than just jews who are claiming to be what they are not right? Its for ALL HYPOCRITS.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

. I remember hearing my 13yr old sister talking about unfriending someone for x reason. I can't remember since it has been quite a while since she was 13. She hasn't announced any more unfriending since then. i wonder why?? did something happen since she was 13?? that was many years ago?? what changed hmmm...
edit on 18-11-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What, exactly, is the conspiracy here? I see stated political opinions, and actions taken on a personal level based on those opinions. Should this not be in the political forums someplace? Political debates are not conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
I cut 3 friends from my life

Well, let's put it this way. You won't be missed. They were probably just "being nice" to you anyway, rolling their eyes as soon as you turned away. Just a guess on my part, of course, but having read your rant I can't believe that many people take you seriously.
edit on 11/18/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Using the bible as your justification for hate is just as stupid as all of those that use the hateful bigoted surahs in the koran or the ridiculously bigoted stuff in the talmud as an excuse to do things to people.

Maybe the world would be a better place without any of the abrahamic faiths....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Hopefully, you will cool down and regain your balance.

Not all Zionists are evil. Not all Palestinians are innocent victims.

I believe the power of the Rockefeller/Rothschild banking cartel is nefarious.

The official US story of what happened on 9/11 is difficult to swallow.

But I know this has nothing to do with the AVERAGE Jew or Israeli or Zionist.

Not all Jews are Zionists and some of the staunchest Zionists are non-Jews.

We are all lied to and manipulated.

The situation in the Mideast is very complicated. If only the players clearly wore Black hats or White hats...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OP I think you need a time-out from ats, all this Israeli hate you read on here has brainwashed you the same way msm brainwashes people in the other direction.

Don't give up your real life friends because of political views, that's just silly.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I am also somewhat surprised this hate thread has so many flags

Even more surprising is the fact that the thread is still even here and has not gone to the great big trash bin.

I have read up until this post that I am replying to and all I can say is it has left me with a feeling of nausea in my stomach.

The argument does not go anywhere, provides no insight or education and is nothing more than a rant or a personal experience from a person ( the OP) who is a bigot and uneducated.

Others have tried in vain to clean the thread up so applause to you but seriously , where are the mods and why is this whole thread not a breach of T&C ?

That there is a conspiracy

edit to add, OP hasn't been around for days, just to rub salt in to the cut.
edit on 18-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by mOjOm

"...They move to an area and multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and all people conquerd and the only way they can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Islam is an infectious a disease, a cancer of this planet. It is a plague...."

It's been a long time since I've watched "The Matrix" -- actually that's a pretty good description of Islam -- a plague upon the earth.

Thanks.
edit on 18-11-2012 by AuranVector because: reformat

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join