It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Are Not Bad.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This statement of yours is absolutely absurd. If someone were to say that about Israel they would probably be post banned

there definitely is some bias when it comes to what is and what isn't allowed when discussing the I/P issue.

Truth spoken right here.

There are a lot of Americans who are flooded with Pro Israeli propaganda on their news channels, and are very misinformed on the reality of the situation.

The amount of times i've been called a liar or anti semite for explaining whats really going on over there, from Americans, is amazing.

And even when i lay down facts and proof, i'm still attacked by the pro Israeli lobbyists, and when you make criticism of Israel these lobbyists try and bait you into saying something aggressive, to get you banned..

You have to be careful how you approach this subject as i have learn here.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
1000 years into the future and both sides will still be squabbling with eachother. Its pathetic and makes me ashamed to be a human being.

I agree totally. Sometimes I think humans must be the biggest mistake ever created. Thank god you do not have to spend eternity as a human and can evolve away from this place. I cannot think of a more boring place to be than on earth listening to small minded humans hating each other over trivial small minded religions that most of them do not even understand the source of at all. Stupid unevolved quarantined type 0 civilization. The whole #ing reality is laughting it's ass off on how stupid and small minded we are. Pinnacle of the creation: Yeeh sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
100's of rockets into Israel seem to always take a Bermuda triangle detour, can someone tell me what happens to these rockets, I want pics of rocket landing.

cdn.timesofisrael.com...

thenewjew.wordpress.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
To add some perspective on the situation:

"Israel Are Not Bad"

Not all Israelis are bad but their government and anyone who supports their actions are considered bad guys in my view of things.

Let it be known I do not condone the rocket attacks by Hamas because all it's doing is giving Bibi and his war machine a reason to slaughter more innocents and destroy Gazan infrastructure.

In Hamas' defense, you can only be imprisoned and mistreated for so long before you strike back. We cannot judge someone until we walk in their shoes. If my child were to get blown up by an Israeli war plane I would take up arms too and do everything within my power to fight back so some of us should withold judgement before we consider this.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
well in my book .. killers are bad
whereever they come from

saw the CNN pictures about this recent conflict
there is dozen of palestinian picture with dead babies and dead people
big crater and destroyed house with wounded people and crying childrens
and all i saw is 2 israelis picture in total
one is an old lady sitting in a bunker alone
and the other picture is a old man in crying in shock because he heard an explosion

and you say Israel are not bad ? .. your ignorance and arrogance is mindblogging

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
well in my book .. killers are bad
whereever they come from

saw the CNN pictures about this recent conflict
there is dozen of palestinian picture with dead babies and dead people
big crater and destroyed house with wounded people and crying childrens
and all i saw is 2 israelis picture in total
one is an old lady sitting in a bunker alone
and the other picture is a old man in crying in shock because he heard an explosion

and you say Israel are not bad ? .. your ignorance and arrogance is mindblogging
That is the propaganda, this is what they show dozens of hurt Palestinians, hardly nothing on Israel side, because Israel do not go around carting dead children around the street to curry sympathy.

I don't know what your news is like in America but in the UK they are definitely on the side of Palestine. There is more crud spoken on the news and trying to get sympathy for Palestine I am really surprised so many fall for it.

Hamas has made a number of extraordinary claims in recent days. Let's go through some of them.

What would you do?
www.facebook.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Before catching a plane from Paris home, I took in an hour of the European CNN broadcast that was very pro palestinian. Upon arriving home, to my surprise CNN here was very Pro Israel. huh? Whats up with that.

I emailed both shows asking how they could conflict with each other on the same day...no answer yet

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka
Before catching a plane from Paris home, I took in an hour of the European CNN broadcast that was very pro palestinian. Upon arriving home, to my surprise CNN here was very Pro Israel. huh? Whats up with that.

I emailed both shows asking how they could conflict with each other on the same day...no answer yet

yea the propoganda on the TV, in the "marge and homer simpson" states is soo bad
edit on 16-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Isn't it about time both sides just grew up and realised that killing each other isn't the answer?

Wouldn't that be refreshing?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Isn't it about time both sides just grew up and realised that killing each other isn't the answer?

I agree, it would be refreshing if both sides were to realize that killing eachother isn't the answer.

The thing is, this will never end until the Israelis lift the blockade, and allow the Gazans to live as human beings. I admit that both sides are wrong in their violent acts but the root of the problem lies with Israel so it's easier said than done when you suggest that both sides grow up.

One side is allowed to live freely with no restrictions on travel or commerce while the other side is imprisoned and blocked from the outside world and are denied the necessities that are required to rebuild their crumbling infrastructure.

Until this problem is addressed, there will never be peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To copy my other post in the other thread, I find it's more appropriate here:

HUNDREDS of Syrians are dying EVERY SINGLE DAY and no one is getting as mad as they are at Israel for targeting missile sites in the Gaza Strip (which is supposed to be 100% demilitrilized).

This is one aspect of the community here I dislike.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

then how will netanyahu win the election

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I agree, it would be refreshing if both sides were to realize that killing eachother isn't the answer.

The thing is, this will never end until the Israelis lift the blockade, and allow the Gazans to live as human beings. I admit that both sides are wrong in their violent acts but the root of the problem lies with Israel so it's easier said than done when you suggest that both sides grow up.

One side is allowed to live freely with no restrictions on travel or commerce while the other side is imprisoned and blocked from the outside world and are denied the necessities that are required to rebuild their crumbling infrastructure.

Until this problem is addressed, there will never be peace.

And one side used to have much greater access to Israel and many Palestinians held good paying jobs in Israel - then the extremists sent suicide bombers to attack night clubs, buses, malls, and more. Israel closed the border and guess what? The bombings stopped! Imagine that... Do you really think Israel should just open up the borders to Gaza and let the suicide attacks resume? Because that is what WILL happen. The problem lies with extremists that want to kill Israeli civilians, until that changes there will be no peace... They even send their children to try and provoke a response from IDF soldiers and create more drama / sympathy.

Why do you think there are no rockets coming from the West Bank? Because they are prospering and living in relative peace with Israel.

Why doesn't Egypt open their border with Gaza? They don't want them their country either - Sure, they make a lot of noise saying they care about the Palestinians, Israel will pay, etc. But when it comes down to it, they don't care about the Palestinians, they are a tool that the Muslim world uses to try and make Israel look bad and be a thorn in their side. The few Palestinians that live in other Muslim countries are treated like second class citizens, denied passports, and more.

Israel is not targeting civilians in Gaza and they go out of their way to minimize civilian casualties. They even dropped leaflets from the air into Gaza warning people to stay away Hamas and other terrorist organizations recently. If they didn't care about needlessly killing civilians, then why bother?

In the last few days, Israel has hit over 600 targets in Gaza in the last few days killing 28, of which 16 were civilians. Israel is not missing their targets - If they really wanted to kill civilians there would be thousands dead by now.

Official Palestinian sources in Gaza said that 28 Palestinians, including 16 civilians, were killed in IDF strikes in the Gaza Strip since the start of Operation Pillar of Defense.

Hamas has launched almost 600 missiles into Israel in the last few days, I guarantee you they are hoping to kill as many people as possible with those missiles - that is a fundamental difference between Hamas and Israel.

Having lived here for several years now, here's what I have seen happen many times. When Hamas is not launching rockets into Israel, they leave them alone - other than the occasional attack targeting Hamas leadership. And lets be honest, anyone that believes Hamas is not a terrorist organization is kidding themselves... I WON"T feel bad at all when Israel targets them...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why get caught up in the media? You are seeing next to nothing of what is actually happening over there. They paint a pretty little picture for you and then you decide what is right and wrong without doing the research yourself. The media is BS.

They make Israel look tough, the Palestinians like terrorists and assure you every single time that Israel have every right to bomb Gaza even if they kill every last child. The same has happened with Syria, Iraq and Libya. The media is crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommandoJoe

Why doesn't Egypt open their border with Gaza? They don't want them their country either - Sure, they make a lot of noise saying they care about the Palestinian

because they officially get blamed for any rocket comming from gaza

so they close the border

palastinians have a one way route...they can live in egypt but cant go back to gaza....most choose to stay on their land...because if they leave, they know they will lose it forever

peace
edit on 16-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Everyone seems to be being fooled by Israel, It is total propaganda, and people are blind to it.

The implementation by Jewish supremacists of Talmudic hate literature has caused untold suffering throughout history and now, in occupied Palestine, it is used as a justification for the mass murder of Palestinian civilians. The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

How can you reason with madmen who not only believe they are above everyone else on the planet earth, but also their personal interpretation of an invisible omnipotent deity too?... and guess what? he likes them better.. and thinks that is their land..all of it, and you are their slaves lower than cattle simply here to do their bidding.. like being a human shield for instance..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Is that actually in there?

If so, I have just found a new reason to hate anyone who practices that.
edit on 16-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

bro...where are those quotes from

they cant be real...i refuse to accept that

muslims say that they corrupted the word of god...but i never imagined something this blatant

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Dude. We're not talking about evidence. We're talking about media exposure.

No, but really. I don't like to pick sides, but in this instance, we hold one to a higher standard than the other for a reason. Both sides are guilty of gruesome violence- okay. The thing is one side lives in a sub-third world country with a slight chance of bombings in the forecast, and the other side lives in a cage.

I'm not a fan of the violence I see there, but put in either sides shoes seems like a pretty mucky situation.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

bro...where are those quotes from

they cant be real...i refuse to accept that

muslims say that they corrupted the word of god...but i never imagined something this blatant

Those quotes are from the Talmud. They are actually in there. That's why I get so mad when people say things like "Extremist Muslims". But they never bother to look at the extremest Jews, who believe in some pretty sick stuff.

As far as the OP... I can say with no regrets, I hate Israel. I hate the IDF. I do not, however, hate the people of Israel. Just as many Americans hate their own government, I hate the Israeli government.

As far as the reports that seem to be pro-Palestinian... not sure where your getting that from. When I go to CNN or Faux News I see plenty of "Israel has a right to defend itself" drivel. I see a bunch of pictures of dead Palestinian children. And only slight damage to Israel, and a few old people looking upset. That's probably because any time Israel goes after Gaza, its a one-sided battle. But make no mistake, the US media is 100% pro Israel.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join