It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Are Not Bad.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgnosticSentient
The design of the system we live in has been in progress for decades the top psychologists years ago were hired to design the system so people would falsely believe they were free. To not question anything because

Tavistock.

That's the arm that no one sees deals in psychology. It's pretty scary stuff.
edit on 15-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
They should exterminate everyone in palastine and the gaza strip. Give them 1 week to leave. Or allow them to be transported to a work camp. If they aren't gone within 30 days they will be deemed as an enemy combatant and attacked. Then what you do is poison there water supply. and or cut it off. within a few weeks they'll all be dead.

Its so amazing how people can get away with saying garbage like the above, yet if anyone was to say the same about Israel, they would pull the holocaust trick out of the hat or something. Know what, I'm not going to hold back with Israel anymore simply because of people like you.. I bet your some poor kid living in your mums basement jerking off to Oprah or something.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Its so amazing how people can get away with saying garbage like the above, yet if anyone was to say the same about Israel, they would pull the holocaust trick out of the hat or something.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Heresy

Israel always uses this excuse but never provides proof of the fact. They even tried this excuse when they bombed a UN school with WP which is a war crime.

Google is your friend....
....It only takes a few seconds to search.

HAMAS routinely use Arab children as human shields to stop Israelis firing at them, so they can show dead children to the media (there's footage of this around). The Israelis usually won't fire at them if they see the kids. HAMAS happily takes out school buses full of Jewish children, and cuts babies throats.

Israel also uses kids as human shields and the IDF has no problem with killing kids. And show of one instance where Hamas has killed a school bus full of Jewish kids.

When IDF soldiers are suspected of breaking the law, they are investigated and they DO get punished - I have seen their judgments in the news here. I'm sure some get away with it, but the majority act in a very ethical manner. A single or even a few isolated incidents do not make it standard practice, unlike Hamas which does it all the time.

You're right, luckily they haven't taken out a full school bus yet, but it wasn't for lack of trying...
www.jpost.com...

Many Arabs live among the Jews in Israel. In fact, their life expectancy, general health, civil rights etc are better than you'll find for the common Arab in all the Arab states. They are rarely the victims of hate crimes.

Arabs not victims of hate crimes in Israel? Yeah right do some research.

The original post was correct - "RARELY the victims of hate crimes". It is not that common, and almost always is done by ultra-religious youths (Teen & early 20's), the same punks that will stone your car if you drive on Yom Kippur... They are a VERY small segment of the population here, they almost never serve in the military, and many Israeli's don't like them as they often exist on welfare for most of their life, refuse to work, and are part of the reason for high taxes here. There's always a few bad apples in any society - don't try and make the bad behavior of a few out to the norm in Israel, it simply isn't true.

More than half the original population of Israel were from Arab lands who fled a milenia of persecution, abandoning nearly all their property to get to the safety of Israel.

What safety? Israel is one of the worst places on earth to be a Jew because it's run by Zionist.

I think you missed the point - Jews left other countries because they were being persecuted. In Israel Jews are not persecuted for being Jewish - pretty simple, but you want to deflect the subject onto Zionists... Nice try, maybe next time.

Stupid character limit... Continued Below

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Continued from above

HAMAS always break the ceasefire. They have zero intention of any peaceful resolution and have repeatedly stated their intent to wipe out the Jews (in Arabic).

No one breaks treaties more than Israel. And what about the JDL running around painting gas the Arabs? Doesn't sound like they want peace either.

I'm sure the JDL doesn't want peace, but What exactly does a far-right extremist group, based in Los Angeles have to do with Israeli desire for peace? Their founder was put in jail BY ISRAEL for ploting to kill Palestinians! Israel later passed a law to bar racists candidates from election. Do you truly believe that the JDL represents Israel? If you do, then I will have to facepalm - if you don't, then you are intentionally being disingenuous and trying to paint Israel in a negative light based on the actions of a few extremists!

In 2002, the Southern Poverty Law Center added the Jewish Defense League to its list of watched hate groups for its "long history of bombing, assaulting and threatening its perceived enemies" such as "the Soviet Union, neo-Nazi activists, Palestinian leaders, prominent black Americans and even Jewish moderates" as well as other Jewish radicals, and stated that the JDL "claims to have 13,000 members, but apparently has a few dozen at best.

In 1985, the Knesset passed an amendment to Israel's Basic Law, barring "racist" candidates from election. The Central Elections Committee banned Kahane a second time, and he appealed to the Israeli Supreme Court. This time, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the committee, disqualifying Kach from running in the 1988 elections. Kahane was thus the first candidate in Israel to be barred from election for racism.

The Arabs used to use the Wailing Wall as a latrine. So much for respecting other religions.

And Israelis spits on Christians and calls Arabs sub human. Doesn't seem like the Israelis have much respect either.

I don't doubt it's possible, but as I'm sure others have noticed by now, your post is following a theme where you take the actions of extremists as the standard practice of all Israeli's - That's not how it is here, but so many beleive the propaganda. Hamas are the extremists in Gaza - I don't hate all Palestinians, just the ones that try to kill me. I'm sure there are many in Gaza that could co-exist with Israeli's, but Hamas doesn't want that. They are the cause of everything that is wrong in Gaza over the last 5 years. And now they are using children to try an provoke a response from the IDF:
www.thecuttingedgenews.com...
Anything for a propaganda edge. Also Google and check Youtube for "Pallywood" - I especially like the one where the "dead" guy is dropped, falls out of his coffin, jumps up and climbs back into the coffin - this happens a couple more times during the funeral procession if I remember right.. lol

It's also worth noting that over 1.5 MILLION Arabs are Israeli citizens making up >20% of the population and they live peacefully inside Israel, not the West Bank or Gaza. So obviously it is possible, but when you have thugs & terrorists running things, there will never be peace. I would also like to say, that I don't blindly agree with everything Israel does and I know they have made some bad choices.

In the time I've spent here in Israel, (almost 3 of the last 5 years) I've never heard of any anti-Christian assaults. My friend and coworker is both, Arab & Christian - I've never heard about anything like that from him. He has a good life here and makes a very good living relative to the average Israeli, is well liked, and is a highly respected member of our team. The whole "Israeli's hate all Arabs" thing is very overblown - they just have a problem with people that try to kill them by launching thousands of rockets into their country... I think anyone would have a problem with that.

I've been very welcomed by the Israeli's here and invited to weddings, into their homes for holiday dinners, parties, and more - they are a very warm and friendly people when you get to know them. But then again I'm not trying to kill them by launching rockets indiscriminantly into their country either...

If anyone ever has the chance to vist Israel, or even better, live/work in Israel for an extended time, do it! It will really open your eyes and you will realize how much you really don't know, and much of what you think you know is wrong...
And did I mention the beautiful women here? Ladies, I hear there are lots of good looking guys here too, but I don't notice that sort of thing so I can't really say...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadQuacker

Originally posted by Heresy
I think there are a few things we all need to consider here.

No Jew can go into Arab territory and live.

Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[21] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.[

link

The whole Jews living in Iran thing made into a much larger issue than it really is... The "largest Jewish population of an Muslim country" is less than 0.01% of the world Jewish population - Imagine that, not very many Jews want to live in Muslim countries! Shocker.
There are less than 10,000, and I'm sure most if not all have lived their entire life there - these are not Israeli's that moved to Iran. They were born there and have roots there.
They don't cause any problems so Iran leaves them alone - Just imagine what would happen if they started tossing rockets at Iranian civilians though...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver
reply to post by GeneralMishka

The West looks the other way to pacify a valuable ally

Why do you think Israel is a great ally to the west ?
What benefit does Israel bring the west, they don't fight in our wars like Iraq or Afghanistan, i tend to see Israel as a expensive western burden. ?

Israel is a geo-political chess piece placed by certain external powers, into that region.

Having them there existing is not an 'expensive western burden' in the eyes of our benefactors.

They are doing exactly what they intended.
A Militarized state that cuts off resources and ability of potential foreign enemies in the region.

They are in the Middle East for the same reason the United States and Canada are in North America.

The Natives can sure attest to that. Palestinians and Iranians turn.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

what a dumb ass thread.....did they pay you for it!?

Palastinian rockets are landing in palastinain land occupied by a foreign force

they are a foreign force because isreal is yet to choose its borders

2 days ago, they also didnt turn up to cairo, to sign the peace treaty...hamas did

edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If I remember history correctly the "palistinians" have always been trouble makers. They were nomads that wandered from country to country trying to overthrow the governments in each of the countries they went to. each time they failed to overthrow the government of a country they were in they were expelled from that particular country and moved on to the next country to try and overthrow the government in that country also.
before they finally ended up where they are now they tried to overthrow the governments of Jordon, syria and ,israel.

What have they done for themselves in the last 100 years? have they created any infrastructure, or a manufacturing base or an agricultural base? if they would just spend more time and effort building a country for themselves instead of using their resources to try and destroy everyone elses countries we would all be better off including them.
they could have a very thriving and modern country today if they had spent the past 100 years building their country instead of spending all their energies trying to destroy what other people have built.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If I remember history correctly the "palistinians" have always been trouble makers. They were nomads that wandered from country to country trying to overthrow the governments in each of the countries they went to. each time they failed to overthrow the government of a country they were in they were expelled from that particular country and moved on to the next country to try and overthrow the government in that country also.
before they finally ended up where they are now they tried to overthrow the governments

i think you meant isrealites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm...where did you learn history??? what a pile of tripe...are you lying on purpose??

im sorry but i have to call you an idiot
you have officially made the truth un important.....

it was the isrealites wondering around
their god aparently promised them parts of what is palastine

palastinains where their first ....isreal was formed in 1948...excepted in 1966

friggin MORONS

edit on 15-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

i'm gonna tell you what i've seen from the pictures out of that country today.. 3 Israeli's killed in 11 mortars fired outta gaza... 130-150 missiles into gaza.. many more killed.. sigh.. i'm not on israel's side i'm not on Palestine's side. War is terrible to both sides... and I hope we stay out of the whole mess...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by DEV1L79
Everyone seems to be being fooled by Palestine, It is total propaganda, and people are blind to it.

Israel are attacked all the time by Hammas,

the pic sums it up perfectly.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
before they finally ended up where they are now they tried to overthrow the governments of Jordon, syria and ,israel.

you took that paragraph (that was written about the jews) and replaced it with palestine.

nice try. did you win a special prize from the IDFblog?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by DEV1L79

i'm gonna tell you what i've seen from the pictures out of that country today.. 3 Israeli's killed in 11 mortars fired outta gaza... 130-150 missiles into gaza.. many more killed.. sigh.. i'm not on israel's side i'm not on Palestine's side. War is terrible to both sides... and I hope we stay out of the whole mess...
Just because more died on the Palestinian side does not make them right, Is that how good and bad or right and wrong is judged these days, by how many people died on the other side.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
100's of rockets into Israel seem to always take a Bermuda triangle detour, can someone please tell me what happens to these rockets, I want pics of rocket landing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
100's of rockets into Israel seem to always take a Bermuda triangle detour, can someone please tell me what happens to these rockets, I want pics of rocket landing.
Here is better a video. www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by DEV1L79

Just because more died on the Palestinian side does not make them right, Is that how good and bad or right and wrong is judged these days, by how many people died on the other side.

defensive much? which part of I"M NOT ON ANYONE"S SIDE did you not understand? Do you have any idea the MILLIONS that have died on both sides throughout the centuries over this nonsense... indoctrination should be outlawed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Israel are attacked all the time by Hammas, Gazza, Palestine.....

Israel has been raping the world ever since its conception....We've heard it all before and guess what? It only took us a few hundred years but truth shall always come to light.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

They should exterminate everyone in palastine and the gaza strip. Give them 1 week to leave. Or allow them to be transported to a work camp. If they aren't gone within 30 days they will be deemed as an enemy combatant and attacked. Then what you do is poison there water supply. and or cut it off. within a few weeks they'll all be dead.

This statement of yours is absolutely absurd. If someone were to say that about Israel they would probably be post banned, yet your hateful rhetoric is allowed to remain.

I'm not saying that I agree with the opposite scenario of what you stated but there definitely is some bias when it comes to what is and what isn't allowed when discussing the I/P issue.

I'm going to report your post the moderators and I bet it is allowed to remain.

Hopefully I am proven wrong.

ETA:

I apologize to the mods for my incorrect assumption when I stated that the post I quoted would be allowed to remain, I should not have made that assumption.

Cheers.
edit on 11/16/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sionist does not equal Jews. Jews can be nice friendly and nodualistic and pure.

The Sionist movement seem more like a demonic dualistic cancer on this planet that is threathning everything with it's unsymbiotic ways and cannot live in peace and harmony and equality with the people inside Israels border and outside. You cannot take up the Jews being the victim card anymore since it is a group within the jewish community that is the problem not the whole jewish people. Sionists are the ones with the power who are bullying the other side. The sionist should have learned something from the 2nd world war but they became the same bullies as the nazis, but less brutal and better at manipulation.

Is it not time to stop this nonsense and evolve to the next stage. Love your enemy and treat them fairly and they will cease to be your enemy. Follow the golden rule or live by the sword and die by the sword.

If you behave like a demon you deserve to have demons chasing you. What you seed is what you get.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join