It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Are Not Bad.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

Are you kidding?

Nope.

Israel holds no geopolitical benefit to the west, Israel only serves Israel, if you think otherwise, then i feel you are dreadfully misimformed.

Please tell me how that little piece of religious ground called Israel benefits the west in geopolitics terms..

I'm interested to hear why you think this, and maybe i can explain why it is not ?
edit on 15-11-2012 by HumanObserver because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The hypociracy of the OP is beyond imaginable, he speaks against propaganda yet continues to post his own set of propaganda pictures in the same post, 'Israeli defence ministry'... pffft fail

The zionists are the most dangerous group of people on planet earth

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver

Are you kidding?

Nope.

Israel holds no geopolitical benefit to the west, only Israel only serves Israel, if you think otherwise, then i feel you are dreadfully misimformed.

Please tell me how that little piece of religious ground called Israel benefits the west in geopolitics terms..

I'm interested to hear why you think this, and maybe i can explain why it is not ?

Thats because your religious bigotry blinds you from the cultural conflict. While there is quite a bit of religious rhetoric surrounding Israel, Its a secular cultural conflict between Western ideals and Arabic ideals. Its the front line in the new Cold War for western ideologues
edit on 15-11-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Its a secular cultural conflict between Western ideals and Arabic ideals. Its the front line in the new Cold War for western ideologues

No it's not, its a religious political idology of Zionism, and has nothing to do with western ideologies.

You haven't explained why you think Israel is a great ally and geopolitical benenfit to us westerners ?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver

Its a secular cultural conflict between Western ideals and Arabic ideals. Its the front line in the new Cold War for western ideologues

No it's not, its a religious political idology of Zionism, and has nothing to do with western ideologies.

You haven't explained why you think Israel is a great ally and geopolitical benenfit to us westerners ?

Canada, the USA, Australia and New Zealand have displaced the original inhabitants with their colonies, with religious rhetoric part of the justification.

Israeli political & economic success is invaluable in this culture war
edit on 15-11-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
They should exterminate everyone in palastine and the gaza strip. Give them 1 week to leave. Or allow them to be transported to a work camp. If they aren't gone within 30 days they will be deemed as an enemy combatant and attacked. Then what you do is poison there water supply. and or cut it off. within a few weeks they'll all be dead.

Like imagine if Al-CIA-duhhh (if they were real lets just say) had taken over the area of the National Mall in Washington DC and dedicated it to being there terroist base? I wonder if the you-es would tollorate taht for very long? It's the same thing basically from what I understand in isreal.
edit on 15-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Deny ignorance my man. You should be banned from this site. People like you are the problem.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

They should exterminate everyone in palastine and the gaza strip. Give them 1 week to leave. Or allow them to be transported to a work camp. If they aren't gone within 30 days they will be deemed as an enemy combatant and attacked. Then what you do is poison there water supply. and or cut it off. within a few weeks they'll all be dead.

Like imagine if Al-CIA-duhhh (if they were real lets just say) had taken over the area of the National Mall in Washington DC and dedicated it to being there terroist base? I wonder if the you-es would tollorate taht for very long? It's the same thing basically from what I understand in isreal.

It is sad and kinda funny at the same time that the irony here is lost on you, besides that it is obviously very sad that you would support genocide.

You know given the history of the jewish people and the declaration of the state of Israel in that timeframe, and such?

You and the person that starred your post should be very proud of yourselves.

Pretty typical though.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

There is so much wrong with this comment it is just unbelievable, I'm with the poster above, anyone this ignorant should be banned.... In fact you should not be allowed anywhere near a computer.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

Deny ignorance my man. You should be banned from this site. People like you are the problem.

Well, he should be allowed to say that.

He can be a typing living breathing testament of being pathetic.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
Everyone seems to be being fooled by Palestine, It is total propaganda, and people are blind to it.

Israel are attacked all the time by Hammas, Gazza, Palestine, but because Israel have bigger guns and bombs and when they protect themselves they are made out to be the bad ones because it makes a bigger explosion.

All the pictures and videos and news stories about Palestine being the victim is all terrible lies.

Try to find any videos, pictures or news stories where Israel are the victims, where a hospital, or school or child was killed in Israel by Palestinians or Hammas. We do know this happens right, so where are all the videos of this, why do the media not cover this? The pictures, stories and videos are being suppressed, taken off the internet any videos of Israel looking like the victim are quickly removed from Youtube.

Jews are being persecuted again just like in World War 2, ask yourself how did Hitler turn a whole country against the Jewish people, well it was pretty much the same way as what is happening now. I fear when I see so much anti-semitic stuff being said on here. I fear when I see so many have fallen for the Palestinian lies.

Yes Jews have bad people such as the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellas, but non Jews have a damn sight more bad people who are even worse.

Yes Israel have some Illuminati structures and buildings, but so does the UK and America and every country.

People are just jumping on the Anti-Israel bandwagon and don't even research it or look it up and Israel are victims to this ignorance.

It has become the cool thing now to jump to any Muslims defence no matter what. Islam have such a massive pull in the media they are in charge or some of the worlds largest business and media and are manipulating news and spreading propaganda especially about Jews and Israel.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is just mine, but please this is peoples lives we are talking about here, this is very serious please look into Israel more deeply before just deciding they are wrong.

Look at how any pro Israel videos, news stories even pictures are being blocked an suppressed, try to find anything showing Israel as a victim, we do know that bombs go off there, and there are terrorist attacks, so where are the videos, the news stories of this happening?

Please take a look at this page, the Israel people are screaming and no one is listening, their voices are being drowned out by the weight of the Muslim community and the Palestinians. www.facebook.com...

Here is a video, That shows Palestine disprespect for their mosque at the dome of the rock and their country.

Some pics share this let people know the truth.

This image was posted on the wall of the Israel Defense Facebook page before they fired on Gazza. They arte just protecting themselves.

edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ..

Please look at: www.facebook.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .,.,

edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .,.,,.

The main reason their aren't any news reports with pictures of Hamas , Palestinians , or other groups carrying out attacks against Israelis is because we don't get attacked at all by Palestinians or Hamas. Intact the only time we get victimized is by our own as a result of not complying with old time extremist traditions. You want to know something? The people of Israel actually are the ones attacking Palestinians and people who don't fit in or qualify as chosen. Believe me I know because I've lived there for 5 years until moving back into the United States. I've witnessed it all. From seeing Palestinian kids getting pelted by rocks on their way to and from school for no reason. I've seen the filming of faked reports of rockets being fired into Israel by "Hamas" and literally saw them take a burned and damaged vehicle off the tow truck for filming then put back on the tow truck when done. That scene I witnessed had a group of actors along with makeup artists , fake blood , actors on stretchers and military. I amazed at the level of professionalism that's carried out in order to fake news reports.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

your ignorance astounds me

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanObserver

I couldn't agree more. But fortunately I'm immune to labeling and nonconstructive criticism. Sticks and stone my friend. This war feels like a sham to me. I'm not saying it isn't happening, I'm saying it's used and blown out of proportion to keep people busy with issues that can be resolved over night if it was convenient for the perpetrator. In this case I think Israel should call it quits. The holly land bull crap is just used as a scape goat the propagate this atrocity.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If it comes down to this then if anyone should get out it's the Israeli's after all they are the ones living on stolen land.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

If it comes down to this then if anyone should get out it's the Israeli's after all they are the ones living on stolen land.
That's actually not true it is Israels land and always has been.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As a non-affiliated observer. Both of your groups are wacked out of their minds. You for one trying to expand your land is absolutely insane. You knew it would come at the cost of war and constant threat. Trapping off the west bank was incredibly asinine. As for the muslims, they try and violently convert countries around them that dont want or need it. They also go to Europe and USA and Canada and do the same #. Stir up trouble because of religious 'scripture' written long before Plato or Socrates.

I think your both crazy and both stupid. Violence against violence doesnt end violence. It further provokes it. But hey, to each their own, I just hope for the life of me Harper won't drag Canada down into the pits with the States and Israel. Oh wait.........

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

ITS #ING LAND! No one owns LAND! Look back two hundred years and see where the FAKE LINES IN THE SAND where DRAWN! You're fighting over imaginary lines, things that don't exist except in you're mind. You honestly can't believe that scripture converted into so many different languages and changed trough time can accurately pin point exactly where your country should lay.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you were there. you heard hitler speak and you became a jew-hating nazi.

because that's the only way you'd know how hitler turned the people against jews.

i agree israel isn't bad. neither are the palestinians.

there are bad people who do bad things. and you can't hide behind a country, religion or God.

israel is doing a bad thing. that bad thing leads to more bad things. its that simple.

israel could stop it any day or any time.

edit on 15-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

I agree. Everything happening there could be stopped instantly. All Israel and the PA have to do is to agree to the terms of the 1967 agreement. Once this is done everything would stop.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I do hope that you're able to view the video in this link - it's part one of a four hour drama series that will teach you about the past and present circumstances surrounding the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. For those confused about the subject it is a must see.

The Promise - Channel 4

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I'm not fooled. I have Good reasons to hate Israel.

The government ( not the People) are Zionist who have a religious angst against the people who live in the region. If thats not enough of a good reason, I have more. They broke their charter with the UN by attempting to expand their borders illegally.

These are facts. Once you have determined that I have not lied about these facts, I'll give you some more. These are two good enough reasons why that government is not to be trusted. They are Exactly the SAME as the Muslim extremists who seek to control the world for Allah.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Does Bibi look like he's from the Middle East?

Sorry, these Jewish people living in Israel now are transplants from Europe. These people have lived in places like Poland and Germany for many, many generations.

It would be like me going over to Germany and kicking someone out of their house because 300 years ago my ancestors used to live in Germany.

The Jews have no more "claim" to that land than the people that aren't Jewish that have always lived there.

The biggest mistake America ever made in foreign policiy was supporting the creation of Israel following WWII.
edit on 15-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join