It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Are Not Bad.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let me put it to you this way:

Creating the nation of Israel after WWII would be like opening a KKK "community center" in the middle of Compton, and then being surprised when the windows get smashed in. Who would have thought that people would be upset?

Would anyone in their right mind do that?

Why we continue to support this tiny scrap of parched, sun-baked, resource-less land is beyond me.

I used to get beat up on the playground as a kid. Now that I'm an adult I think someone should buy me a new house to live in.
edit on 15-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
They should exterminate everyone in palastine and the gaza strip. Give them 1 week to leave. Or allow them to be transported to a work camp. If they aren't gone within 30 days they will be deemed as an enemy combatant and attacked. Then what you do is poison there water supply. and or cut it off. within a few weeks they'll all be dead.

Like imagine if Al-CIA-duhhh (if they were real lets just say) had taken over the area of the National Mall in Washington DC and dedicated it to being there terroist base? I wonder if the you-es would tollorate taht for very long? It's the same thing basically from what I understand in isreal.
edit on 15-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

well your understanding in Israel is way off , the Zionists have turned Gaza in to one big open prison , they can not get anything without the Zionists say so , so people die because they don't get medical treatment , at the end of the day the Zionists are the invaders the land is Palestinian and the promised land was to the 12 tribes not just the Jews,,

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If Israel has got the nerve they ought to nuke the lot of them, the world would be safer without the people who hate Israel & Christian people, a would that respects other people is needed, and others countrys, the Muslim people will never except anything but death, then they get them women they say they join in death, maybe white British girls will be left alone then and be safe in our British streets as they use to be.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by DEV1L79

I'm not fooled. I have Good reasons to hate Israel.

The government ( not the People) are Zionist who have a religious angst against the people who live in the region. If thats not enough of a good reason, I have more. They broke their charter with the UN by attempting to expand their borders illegally.

These are facts. Once you have determined that I have not lied about these facts, I'll give you some more. These are two good enough reasons why that government is not to be trusted. They are Exactly the SAME as the Muslim extremists who seek to control the world for Allah.
Oh right and the Muslim countries are known for their excellent human rights. Lets just take all the Jews out of Israel and give the Muslims what they want, like always shall we, infact let the whole world just turn Muslim lets all live with sharia law and wear a yashmac shall we, becaue that is the only way the Palestinians or any Muslim will be happy.

Hamas terrorists.

Hamas terrorism against Christian's in Gaza.

Palestinian boy soldiers.

Hamas Organizes mass wedding with underage children.

edit on 15-11-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think there are a few things we all need to consider here.

Jews invaded the territory (fair enough)
Most of the Arab population was removed by the Arab armies.
HAMAS routinely uses schools and hospitals as bases to fire at the Israelis specifically so they can get the media to show Israel firing on schools etc.
HAMAS routinely use Arab children as human shields to stop Israelis firing at them, so they can show dead children to the media (there's footage of this around). The Israelis usually won't fire at them if they see the kids. HAMAS happily takes out school buses full of Jewish children, and cuts babies throats.
Many Arabs live among the Jews in Israel. In fact, their life expectancy, general health, civil rights etc are better than you'll find for the common Arab in all the Arab states. They are rarely the victims of hate crimes.
No Jew can go into Arab territory and live.
More than half the original population of Israel were from Arab lands who fled a milenia of persecution, abandoning neartly all their property to get to the safety of Israel.
The North African and middle Eastern Arab leaders were all on board with Hitlers final solution.
HAMAS always break the ceasefire. They have zero intention of any peaceful resolution and have repeatedly stated their intent to wipe out the Jews (in Arabic).
The Arabs used to use the Wailing Wall as a latrine. So much for respecting other religions.
The compensation paid to Palestine to rebuild after the war was spent on armaments to destroy Israel.
HAMAS frequently shoots (although often non fatally) Arabs who suggests they should seek peace.
Palestine was blockaded by the Arab states around it. For good reason. The refugees nearly set one country into civil war, and totally destabilised Lebanon.

Used to pro Palestinian. Got very disillusioned with them.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heresy

Jews invaded the territory (fair enough)
Most of the Arab population was removed by the Arab armies.
HAMAS routinely uses schools and hospitals as bases to fire at the Israelis specifically so they can get the media to show Israel firing on schools etc.
HAMAS routinely use Arab children as human shields to stop Israelis firing at them, so they can show dead children to the media (there's footage of this around). The Israelis usually won't fire at them if they see the kids. HAMAS happily takes out school buses full of Jewish children, and cuts babies throats.
Many Arabs live among the Jews in Israel. In fact, their life expectancy, general health, civil rights etc are better than you'll find for the common Arab in all the Arab states. They are rarely the victims of hate crimes.
More than half the original population of Israel were from Arab lands who fled a milenia of persecution, abandoning neartly all their property to get to the safety of Israel.
The North African and middle Eastern Arab leaders were all on board with Hitlers final solution.
HAMAS always break the ceasefire. They have zero intention of any peaceful resolution and have repeatedly stated their intent to wipe out the Jews (in Arabic).
The Arabs used to use the Wailing Wall as a latrine. So much for respecting other religions.
The compensation paid to Palestine to rebuild after the war was spent on armaments to destroy Israel.
HAMAS frequently shoots (although often non fatally) Arabs who suggests they should seek peace.
Palestine was blockaded by the Arab states around it. For good reason. The refugees nearly set one country into civil war, and totally destabilised Lebanon.

This is true, they Palestinians do use human shields usually women and children as they do not want to hurt any soldiers, and have weapons bases near schools and hospitals.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
Everyone seems to be being fooled by Palestine, It is total propaganda, and people are blind to it.

Israel are attacked all the time by Hammas,

edit on 15-11-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Oh me, oh my, what do we have here but a mossad troll.

Nothing you say could ever convince me that Israel is good.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by DEV1L79

I'm not fooled. I have Good reasons to hate Israel.

The government ( not the People) are Zionist who have a religious angst against the people who live in the region. If thats not enough of a good reason, I have more. They broke their charter with the UN by attempting to expand their borders illegally.

These are facts. Once you have determined that I have not lied about these facts, I'll give you some more. These are two good enough reasons why that government is not to be trusted. They are Exactly the SAME as the Muslim extremists who seek to control the world for Allah.
Oh right and the Muslim countries are known for their excellent human rights. Lets just take all the Jews out of Israel and give the Muslims what they want, like always shall we, infact let the whole world just turn Muslim lets all live with sharia law and wear a yashmac shall we, becaue that is the only way the Palestinians or any Muslim will be happy.

And your point is.....????

In your opening post you were clear to say people were jumping on the " Anti-Israel bandwagon" and hating Israel because of they are the victims of Palestinian attacks.

My point was that I'm not falling for that trap you set. I have other reasons to dislike Israel, all having to do with their behavior even before any fighting in the area broke out. Granted both sides are to blame for dirty dealings But, there are some major differences here. The Palestinians that were living in the region when the UN made Israel a country lived outside the UN mandated Israeli border. Israel ignored this and killed these people in cold blood and stole their land, increasing the size of the country. It was Illegal. It was illegal according to the UN charter Israel agreed to. It was the very first act of this new nation and it was treasonous against the UN . They started this BS. ( or if you like, the stupid people that voted to allow the Zionists Jews the use of this land ( I don't think this land was the UN's to give in the first place) started it by virtue of putting the Zionists in it)

Next, you really need to learn and understand who a Zionist is and why not all Jews nor are most Jews living in Israel are Zionist. You can't make this a Them or Us argument unless you understand all the players. The Non Zionist Jews living in Israel don't agree with their Zionist leaders either. You see a bunch of propaganda videos ( from both sides) and think it's black and white - it's not. People on both sides are being manipulated and in most cases, both civilian populations are suffering because of some leaders on both sides with their heads up their arses care more about power and money than they do about their own people.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Palestine defenders to the death on these forums, Israel murderers to the death on these forums, pretty amazing how the Islam way is being washed over all of these forums & the members fully accept it, because it is a trend. You never hear atheists say how fake Islam is, how bogus of a religion Islam is, you know why? Because that would not be politically correct & because that is an anti-trendy thing to do, the fact of the matter is, Palestine lies, here's the video proof:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Heresy

Israel always uses this excuse but never provides proof of the fact. They even tried this excuse when they bombed a UN school with WP which is a war crime.

Israel also uses kids as human shields and the IDF has no problem with killing kids. And show of one instance where Hamas has killed a school bus full of Jewish kids.

Arabs not victims of hate crimes in Israel? Yeah right do some research.

You can thank Israel for that.

More than half the original population of Israel were from Arab lands who fled a milenia of persecution, abandoning nearly all their property to get to the safety of Israel.

What safety? Israel is one of the worst places on earth to be a Jew because it's run by Zionist.

The Zionist that formed Israel also fought for Hitler. They fought against the Brits for him.

No one breaks treaties more than Israel. And what about the JDL running around painting gas the Arabs? Doesn't sound like they want peace either.

And Israelis spits on Christians and calls Arabs sub human. Doesn't seem like the Israelis have much respect either.

Proof please. Seeing how Israel is still standing Palestine needs to start buying better weapons elsewhere.

Palestine was blockaded by the Arab states around it. For good reason. The refugees nearly set one country into civil war, and totally destabilized Lebanon.

Who's fault is this? In the end it's the UK's and the other countries that stole the land to give to the Zionist.

Yes I would have to say you have taken to the Zionist koolaid.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
1000 years into the future and both sides will still be squabbling with eachother. Its pathetic and makes me ashamed to be a human being.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Israel and their people here in the west run the media,therefore,the propaganda is run by them and the whole 'Israel is being attacked' bull is all that you hear about.When a Jew dies from an attack though it is all that you will hear about.The media never seem to show the poor Palestinians who are attacked and killed all of the time though.

Try to find any videos, pictures or news stories where Israel are the victims, where a hospital, or school or child was killed in Israel by Palestinians or Hammas. We do know this happens right, so where are all the videos of this, why do the media not cover this? The pictures, stories and videos are being suppressed, taken off the internet any videos of Israel looking like the victim are quickly removed from Youtube.

Why would Jews not highlight such victims to make it justified to invade and kill the remaining Palestinians? Afterall,this is what they want.

The Jews run the media and would not cover up it up as i've already stated.Therefore such cases that happen to the Palestinians are not really happening to the Israelis.

YouTube is called 'JewTube' for a reason.They are not taken such videos down because they do not exist.If they do,they are rare.

Jews are being persecuted again just like in World War 2, ask yourself how did Hitler turn a whole country against the Jewish people, well it was pretty much the same way as what is happening now.

Hitler didn't need to turn Germany against the Jews because the Germans already hated the Jews for their actions towards Germany.

Those pictures are not exactly the sort that you would find coming out of Palestine,therefore useless.

When Israel is wiped off of the face of the Earth,then the world will move on and be a better place.
edit on 15/11/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heresy

Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[21] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.[

link

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think white people and Christians need to use the same tactic that Zionists use.

If anything bad or mean is said about me in the future, I'll call them an anti-caucasian racist. That'll be my go-to defense line.

"You don't like my TPS report because your a anti-caucasian racist!"

Hey, why is it an exclusive catch-all for Jewish people?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Zionism is evil, Israel is Evil, Some but not all Jew's are evil, many of them racist and won't bat an eye at Goyim being killed; yes that's what they call us any non-jew to a Jewish person is a Goyim. They rule the world by proxy.

The Rothscilds have been in control of the worlds central banks for 200 years. Any President who tried to get rid of the central bank was either assassinated or oussted from presidency.

The Zionism is real it is corrupt it is the sole most evil despicable thing on this Earth. They are the largest mass murdered in the history of the Earth. They caused the World Wars. Funded them with their banks and happily profited of them.

History is only written by the winners . So the Zionist obviously would be extremely biased in the history(propaganda) you learn in Public school.

Read the book 1984 and the current world is not far off from that at all.

The design of the system we live in has been in progress for decades the top psychologists years ago were hired to design the system so people would falsely believe they were free. To not question anything because.

Those who falsely believe they are free. Are so hopelessly Enslaved.
"NONE ARE MORE HOPELESSLY
ENSLAVED THAN THOSE WHO
FALSELY BELIEVE THEY ARE FREE"

WAR IS PEACE

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

When

People do wake up to realise that the Zionist and the banking cartel have led to the massacre and are responsible for the most casualties on Earth than any other group. They may revolt. But Things are becoming worse and worse people more brainwashed and too busy with the Zionist Holly wood Brainwashing and MSM will tell them exactly what comes from the Puppet moutpieces up at the top.

The Fat Cat bankers who hire paedophile rings and kidnappers to kidnap children daughters sisters and wives so they can enslave them in their sex slave prisons and rape them while you're slave to the man working for the corporations that are even slaves to the system themselves.

IT all starts with the central banks and the banking system and they would deceive you by telling you bill g ates or some other random billionaire is the richest. Like anyone naive enough would actually eat that all up; and believe it too.

The banks all that money and interest from you credit cards mortgages all this money going to the banks is WAY more than any other corporation hauls in from services or products so don't be deceived.

The entire world is set-up as one gianted racketeering and extortion ring.

MY friend who also likes to speak about this crucial information was banned from this site for speaking about the absolute truths like this. So take vital information while you can and watch this video.

THe best way to learn real history is to watch how it all started the money masters who control and profit from the wars fought by men to conquer territories not ownd by the Rothscilds Central bank Cartel.

Thank you very much; if you do take the time to read this i would greatly appreciate it also relevant videos to the point and crux of the situation.

It's sickening what these sick people will do they are mass murderers and should be dealt was such they should be dealt with all the corrupt leaders who authorize this stuff they are PURE EVIL

Also watch money masters it gets deleted from youtube every so often because it exposes the cabal.

edit on 15-11-2012 by AgnosticSentient because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by AgnosticSentient because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Jews are being persecuted again just like in World War 2, ask yourself how did Hitler turn a whole country against the Jewish people, well it was pretty much the same way as what is happening now.
You're just saying that, and have NO idea how Hitler did it.

I fear when I see so much anti-semitic stuff being said on here.
Being anti-Israel, isn't anti-semetic. Israel is a warmongering country, that discriminates against people.

People are just jumping on the Anti-Israel bandwagon and don't even research it or look it up and Israel are victims to this ignorance.
I'm sorry, but it's the people who look things up, that realize Israel has started most of the conflicts, and is the one who escalates them. Israel denies Palestinians the right to their own land! They kicked the Palestinians out of their own country, then demand to even compromise and let them keep a little bit of the land.

It has become the cool thing now to jump to any Muslims defence no matter what. Islam have such a massive pull in the media they are in charge or some of the worlds largest business and media and are manipulating news and spreading propaganda especially about Jews and Israel.
WTF are you talking about? Do you live in some alternate universe? Muslims are constantly vilified in the media.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How accurate is my assumption that Israel is a captured chunk of land named after an ancient country, that hosts lots of weapons that it is using to pull muscle over everyone around it in retaliation for centuries of oppression?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Do historical research and realize the Palestinians and Jews who are killing each other are both from the semetic lineage and the false Jews, the Ashkenazi and the khazar lineages, have set up a system for self destruction of the semetic race. Rothschilds are Ashkenazi Jews as was Adolf Hitler, a puppet of the Rothschilds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join