It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I can't believe I'm actually justifying your post with a response.

You would not have responded if you really thought a response wasn't necessary

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Who in the world thinks a father or mother who has a palestine child growing up in palestine only to teach them they should commit suicide and blow up other innocent jews,christians,hindus,muslims or whatever belief they are is correct thinking and is reasonable.

So you're telling me that the thousands of children of Gaza have all been blowing themselves up for decades? Tell me oh wise one, how is there still a population there if everyone is a bomber, a terrorist, planning to blow themselves up to kill others?

This is ludicrous in the extreme. You suggest that they are all terrorists, but that is clearly not the case. So which is it? Are they all terrorists, or are you talking out of the wrong orifice - again.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Yet, all is on display for your true feelings.
In your past retort I believe.
Go back and re-read your statement.

As for boring you? What a lengthy retort for someone that bores you. I believe you detest to much.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Man, if people are this difficult on a online forum, I can only imagine the difficulties one may have speaking face to face between these two groups.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Interesting how all the prophecy state Israel will fall, but what if they dont? What if the take the Gaza strip and all that land , declare it also Israel first and then later in history it is all wiped out along with every other country involved in WWIII? Those Israeli special forces are realllly bad arse...
edit on 14-11-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver
reply to post by macman

Also that it is common place in the ME for the cowards to place offensive strike platforms, like rockets/missiles next to and within range of civilians. So when those platforms are taken out, they claim the innocent were harmed. And in attempt to try to stop those sites from being taken out.

Well look at whats weapons Israel has at her disposal, and what Hamas has to fight with, hardly a call it a fair fight.

Well it's not really a fight, when Hamas can only throw a few missiles over the boarder, and Israel patrols with state of the art fighter jets and drones and a navy armed to the teeth.

It's hard to have much sympathy for Israel in these circumstances, plus with the added safe net of American support in case it all backfires on Israel, although saying that Obama seems to be making a point of avoiding any comments on this matter...

So, your able to excuse Hamas' actions by stating that the fight is not fair?
Ok then, I guess.

link   
Another link to the story: Hamas killing has 'opened gates of hell'.

"The occupation has opened the gates of hell on itself," said a statement from the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, which vowed its militants would "continue the path of resistance."

I really don't like the sound of that quote...

+17 more 
link   

Remember my friend, the Israeli internet legeons will have been sitting waiting here since yesterday.... you speak the truth, dont let them get to you...ignore them as we have all seen their scripted arguments again and again and again for the murderous actions of the Israeli army....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The divide on this topic is great and old. There is no mending it either. IMO anyone who thinks it is repairable is an idealist in the purist sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't think the American public can stomach another war. We've been fighting wars for 11 years now. The last thing I would expect is the American people justify helping Israel when they're fully capable of defending themselves. I'm sure if Israel's back is against the wall they won't think twice about using nukes, something Benny Yahoo has been itching to do.

I just think whatever country decides to attack Israel, they better think of the possible consequences. On the other hand, Israel better think twice before setting off a nuke when there are other neutral countries who are down wind for potential nuclear fallout. They could easily ruffle neighboring countries and easily end up causing their own demise.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Yet, all is on display for your true feelings.
In your past retort I believe.
Go back and re-read your statement.

As for boring you? What a lengthy retort for someone that bores you. I believe you detest to much.

I think everyone can see true feelings here. Many ATS members know of my position when it comes to Israel, and many other states and governments too. I don't trust any government on this Earth.

Anyone can read my statement at any time. I stated - just for clarity - that I hope the Arab League grows some balls and that Gaza is defended. That doesn't mean I want Israel "destroyed" as you have tried so hard to assert. You underestimate people here, they can actually read opinions for themselves and they can actually read when someone is lying through their teeth.

As for the "long post", I'm guessing you're not too familiar with me. Almost all my posts are long. You should see some of the threads I've started with almost essay-length openings. I'm a writer, it's what I do for a living. Writing a several hundred word post takes me minutes.

Please don't assume you have greater importance to me than you actually do based on nothing more than the number of words I use

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
note to oneself..... 37 days till 21/12 .... who was it that said yesterday there are no signs of anything remotely pointing to the end as we know it... We live in strange times my fellow humans, strange times indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Israel is not preparing for a Nuke war. They are preparing for a ground war and air assault.

The only people at this point to use Nukes would be the Jihad minded people.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I don't think the American public can stomach another war.

If they get us into a new war, look for them to gin up some fervor for it.

You know, we will get to see some Americans helplessly butchered and hung up on a gibbet for some foreign group to throw stones at, all videotaped for the news.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Wowsers if they got so bad about a video and killed a few americans, what in the world will this lead to?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Man, if people are this difficult on a online forum, I can only imagine the difficulties one may have speaking face to face between these two groups.

I hear you buddy,its as simple as you say-but impossible to reconcile so far.
The duality or stubborn stupidness of humans is to blame.
A complex,badass animal that we are.

Originally posted by antar
Interesting how all the prophecy state Israel will fall, but what if they dont? What if the take the Gaza strip and all that land , declare it also Israel first and then later in history it is all wiped out along with every other country involved in WWIII? Those Israeli special forces are realllly bad arse...

You could be on to something right there Antar.
tomorrow will tell friend.

Be safe.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And yet you are still bored???????????

Sure sure then sure sure.

Kind of like using the term "Neo-Cons" then turning right around stating that you have no problem with Conservatives.
You keep double speaking, I will keep reading and prodding you with the stick to see what else you say.

You may be a writer at heart, but I am an antagonist at heart. Sounds like a wonderful relationship is blossoming since the fall of OS from here.

+2 more 
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by MDDoxs

The divide on this topic is great and old. There is no mending it either. IMO anyone who thinks it is repairable is an idealist in the purist sense.

I agree that this divide is an acient one. Though, I am a firm believer in time healing all. I truely hope for a time when we can all co-exist peacefully, however I will say this will probably require an incredible shift in the global social paradigm.

It will happen eventually, as it does not make any sense to continue on this way. We will either all get along or destroy ourselves.

link   
reply to post by captiva

I think I would reconsider the mind set here at ATS believing in ET, Reptilians, and UFO's and dismissing God as a man's fantasy. I prefer to believe God is real and ET is a a movie.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wonder if we will have a live cam to view this time..and a chicken to listen for in the early morning...Sometimes I feel we are part of a game being played, like rome total war, where others control everything and we are only numbers...we need to start again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join