Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The Zionist state called Israel needs to be immediately dismantled. That doesn't mean killing everyone in Israel, that means tearing down the regime that is in place there.

It's pretty pathetic and sad that quite a few Americans support Israel's actions, no matter how barbaric, because they still feel bad for the Jewish people in the Holocaust. Then, when you question Israel's actions, you are deemed an anti-Semite. Nothing could be further from the truth. Anti-Semitic? Try Anti-Zionist, there's a difference folks.

As long as people in the US still fear "Muslim extremists" that want to destroy our "freedom" there will still be mass killings in the middle east. These are the same people that support Israel's actions, no matter how flawed. The US is the perfect Nation. A nation full of docile obedient slaves that will support any and all Government actions. Only when a military boot kicks them in the rear will they finally realize what's happening. But then there's the tragedy, it's too late by then.

/end rant. Waiting for the anti-Semitic comments, bring em on!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I can see how you would think that I'm backing the US, I'm not. I agree that the US is an Evil Mass Murdering Empire.

But like I said, Israel has perpetuated false flags against the US before, the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair. You look at history and then you see, well gee, maybe history is repeating itself! You can look up the Israeli connection to 9/11 and make a conclusion yourself.

And no, I'm not a Neocon.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Anything to get the USA into the fray

the Israelis are trying to draw Øbama out of his stand-off position that once was focused on Iran. but now involves the proxies Hizzbollah & Hamas at the least

dangerous game Israel is engaging in

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

No more than anyone else.

No more but people are free to continue to act like bigots.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I don't think that Syria will be eager to take on more than what it has going on with it's current civil war. Iran, from what I read on ATS, doesn't ever seek war, so it will just sit and watch.

The Irani leadership has been criticized for the way they treat their own not for starting wars.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Omg, had to turn off CNN due to the ridiculousness.

Anyone watching this with Oren, the Israeli ambassador to the US say Iran is behind the escalation and dismiss the casualties as unavoidable consequence of war.....

Insane...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades claim to be shelling Tel Aviv so it seems to be still escalating at the moment

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Who in the world thinks a father or mother who has a palestine child growing up in palestine only to teach them they should commit suicide and blow up other innocent jews,christians,hindus,muslims or whatever belief they are is correct thinking and is reasonable.

So you're telling me that the thousands of children of Gaza have all been blowing themselves up for decades? Tell me oh wise one, how is there still a population there if everyone is a bomber, a terrorist, planning to blow themselves up to kill others?

This is ludicrous in the extreme. You suggest that they are all terrorists, but that is clearly not the case. So which is it? Are they all terrorists, or are you talking out of the wrong orifice - again.

Ok Hamas leadership is like Adolf Hitler only it is a gaint cult of whacko muslims.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just don't understand Hamas. They launch weak attacks at Israel and when Israel so obviously responds with their destructive retaliation Hamas cools down for a little while and then they do it again! And the cycle of stupid just continues. These Hamas attacks, statistically, are terrible. Over 8000 rocket attacks and counting since the turn of the century and they've only killed > 30 people. The only thing these rocket attacks are good for is causing possible injury and or death, property destruction, and psychological trauma. So with minimal damage caused by their rockets of fail they give Israel the green light to attack and with leaders like Netanyahooooo! the attacks will come and they will be deadly.

What the hell is Hamas gaining from this? They are literally bringing death upon themselves and not the Israeli's. Anyone else find this extremely ironic?

Hamas claims to be shelling Tel Aviv, first missile to ever reach the city

rt.com...

Hamas' armed wing, the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, claims to be shelling "the occupied city of Tel Aviv". If true, this will have been the first missile to reach Israel's largest city.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I just don't understand Hamas. They launch weak attacks at Israel and when Israel so obviously responds with their destructive retaliation Hamas cools down for a little while and then they do it again! And the cycle of stupid just continues. These Hamas attacks, statistically, are terrible. Over 8000 rocket attacks and counting since the turn of the century and they've only killed > 30 people. The only thing these rocket attacks are good for is causing possible injury and or death, property destruction, and causing psychological trauma. So with minimal damage caused they give Israel the green light to attack and with leaders like Netanyahooooo! the attacks will come and they will be deadly.

What the hell is Hamas gaining from this? They are literally bringing death upon themselves and not the Israeli's. Anyone else find this extremely ironic?

Hamas show Israel that they are a constant, while bringing the Israeli Air force out , it looks in
the eyes of the world one sided slaughter... which it is.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I just don't understand Hamas. They launch weak attacks at Israel and when Israel so obviously responds with their destructive retaliation Hamas cools down for a little while and then they do it again! And the cycle of stupid just continues. These Hamas attacks, statistically, are terrible. Over 8000 rocket attacks and counting since the turn of the century and they've only killed > 30 people. The only thing these rocket attacks are good for is causing possible injury and or death, property destruction, and causing psychological trauma. So with minimal damage caused they give Israel the green light to attack and with leaders like Netanyahooooo! the attacks will come and they will be deadly.

Radical Muslims like Hamas think they can control the world doing this bizarre behavoir.Until All out war is declared on them it will not stop.They use politics to do their evil deeds and do not care how long it takes.Probably will lead to The Battle of Armageddon anyways,.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No more what? Sorry I don't understand. Are you saying Israel is not the only country to use false flags? Well of course, the US would probably be on top of the list.

Look, all I'm trying to say is you can't excuse Israeli's actions because of the Holocaust. If that was the case, you would have to use the same judgment on all other genocides. For example, The Indigenous in North America that were slaughtered (some say more then 20 million), the millions under Stalin and Lenin that were murdered, the millions under Mao, and last but not least, Pol Pot.

I'm guessing your going to say " well they're surrounded by bad guys." Who created those bad guys again? Was it because of the 700,000 people that were displaced once Israel was created? Or how about the concentration camp around Gaza? Of course these people are going to fight back, that would be like saying China annexed half of the US, and no one in the US should fight back.

Watch out for these Anti-Semitic Orthodox Jews!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There is such thing as declaring all out war to resolve conflicts.What nations did in WW2 to end the madness.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Amazing how people think Israel stole land from palestinians.Did you know The West Bank use to be called Judea before the muslims took it over.Also Israel in bible history always was jewish and it is factual they where massacred and murdered all over the world.Now the crazy muslims demand Jerusalem to be their capital.The lies never stop .

I don't think that Russian and Polish refugees are the Jews who are mentioned in the Bible

edit on 14-11-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-11-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

I don't think they think they control the world. In fact, I think they think quite the opposite, that they don't control the world and that the world is against them, which is a proper assessment because that's the reality of the situation. The world, minus the Arab world, is against them.

What just bothers me is doing NO real damage to Israel with their fail attacks and inviting Israel to rain destruction themselves and their fellow Muslims. It is literally insane! Whether you agree with Israel or not this method is complete fail and will continue to be fail. Years and years of doing the same stupid thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insane! At this rate war in the Middle East will never end, ever.

And maybe that's what they want. Maybe their only hope is for the Israeli's to realize until they leave the state of Israel there will never be peace. Too bad for these Muslims the Israeli Gov't is all about going to war.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yeah pretty much... sad isn't it?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is a road that has been traveled by thousands of times.

It looks like a road without and end but lets not forget that every road has a dead end.

That is the road to peace,maybe it is time for an end to this road.

Too many lives lost on both sides and Earth do not suppo.rt that.

There is no justice when they drew a border in heaven between those who died for others to live

A game is never fair because it always has a winner,a game with lives is aging the Earth because no one ever wins.

piequal3because14

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here a reminder of a great rarely unseen speech from Ron Paul, going back to 2009.

So all of this war with Hamas stinks of tuna, on the back of what Ron Paul states. ?

It's makes you wonder.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I don't think they think they control the world. In fact, I think they think quite the opposite, that they don't control the world and that the world is against them, which is a proper assessment because that's the reality of the situation. The world, minus the Arab world, is against them.

What just bothers me is doing NO real damage to Israel with their fail attacks and inviting Israel to rain destruction themselves and their fellow Muslims. It is literally insane! Whether you agree with Israel or not this method is complete fail and will continue to be fail. Years and years of doing the same stupid thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insane! At this rate war in the Middle East will never end, ever.

And maybe that's what they want. Maybe their only hope is for the Israeli's to realize until they leave the state of Israel there will never be peace. Too bad for these Muslims the Israeli Gov't is all about going to war.

Only alternative is to blow them to kingdom come.That most likely is The Battle of Armageddon.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

But you can't blow them to Kingdom Come, unless you plan to blow up Arab nations entirely. These Hamas terrorists hide amongst the civilians, many of whom may or may not support them. Either way, inviting your home to be destroyed and or family to be killed because you're mad at the state of Israel is insane. I cannot wrap my head around it.

I wish Ironman were real so he could fly his metal ass over there and hunt down Hamas and their co conspirators.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum