It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Also that it is common place in the ME for the cowards to place offensive strike platforms, like rockets/missiles next to and within range of civilians.
So when those platforms are taken out, they claim the innocent were harmed. And in attempt to try to stop those sites from being taken out.

Exactly. It puts Israel in between a rock and a hard place, as usual. Either sit back and have your citizens live in bomb shelters, or retaliate causing inevitable civilian casualties and draw the ire of many in the global community.

Unfortunately, this scenario is like a broken record.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

reply to post by MobiusShaun

No as he is vehemently Anti-Israel.

Nothing more then Anti-Semitic talking points regurgitated from Al Jazeera.

Oh I was waiting for it.

Now, listen up everyone, if you dare to point out the abuses of a violent nation like Israel you'll be deemed an anti-Semite. It's the easiest attack method. They can't stand the truth so they accuse anyone critical of the Zionist regime as being an anti-Semite.

Oh the shame of stooping to that level. It's pretty pathetic. You really should try a hell of a lot harder

And yet you have not denied it either.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You know what? At this point, I'd fully support Israel saying "to hell with the Palestinians" and dumping the lot of them out of the country. Occupy the "Palestinian" territories, and make it plainly obvious that either they play nice and stop blowing up everything, or they get dropped into the Sinai.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

If you take the time to read over some of the feeds or look at some of the pictures coming from the area then you will notice, quickly, that they are attacking homes. Houses, not attack platforms. From everything I've seen, this really does look like they are attacking indiscriminately and that must be stopped. I don't care who you are or what country you come from.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
Bare in mind though, it was Hamas that initiated the violence, yet again. The IDF cannot just sit back and allow the missiles to continue to rain down on their cities. They are targeting specific sites which are unfortunately hidden in or within close proximity of public buildings and in some cases, civilian areas. It's a no win situation for the IDF.

So the IRA bombing the UK for decades would justify the RAF bombing Irish civilians?

Not many nations think the way Israel does. But then again, if Israel actually had any intention of a diplomatic solution they wouldn't have walked away from the table, and continued stealing land from the Palestinians.

If Israel wanted to stop this, they could. They could hand over the land they have stolen from another people, they could lift the blockade on the people of Gaza, they could sit down at a table and actually have some dialogue. But they won't, and why? Because they are determined that they will wipe out the Palestinian people and claim their land for themselves. There is no other explanation for it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

It is war and it gets ugly.
People die and that is that.

If either side wants to win, then they must strike first, strike hard and make sure the opponent does not survive.
Very simple really.
Instead, Hamas and others want to play guerrilla warfare by striking light and fast and get all butt hurt when they receive the business end of retaliation. Then what do they do, parade the people that they placed in harms way to begin with as victims of the cruel Israel.

And, Israel so far plays into the game as well. They return strikes on the areas and people that conduct the strike in the first place and kind of scratch their head when Hamas displays pictures of killed civilians.

Both sides are playing the same 2000 year old game of the ME.

For a different outcome, one side needs to step up and go all out.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

If the IRA were launching rockets from sites intermingled with or directly out of civilian homes, then yes it does give them the right to bomb them.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncents

Those are areas, I will bet lunch on, that are either housing military targets of interest or were areas that the strikes came from.
Think more then 2 dimensional when it comes to striking platforms. They can and are mobile.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Amazing how people think Israel stole land from palestinians.Did you know The West Bank use to be called Judea before the muslims took it over.Also Israel in bible history always was jewish and it is factual they where massacred and murdered all over the world.Now the crazy muslims demand Jerusalem to be their capital.The lies never stop .

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh I was waiting for it.

Now, listen up everyone, if you dare to point out the abuses of a violent nation like Israel you'll be deemed an anti-Semite. It's the easiest attack method. They can't stand the truth so they accuse anyone critical of the Zionist regime as being an anti-Semite.

Oh the shame of stooping to that level. It's pretty pathetic. You really should try a hell of a lot harder

I don't need to try any harder as your true colors are showing. With every post and every response.

You do it to yourself.

You aren't really just pointing out the supposed random unprovoked acts of violence by Israel. You seem to be pushing for the Arab League to strike them to oblivion.

I am hoping that the Arab League grows a pair in the coming hours, and that they finally act. Israel needs to be stopped, they have refused diplomacy, they want to wipe out as much of Gaza as they can so that they can steal the land for themselves. It's about time nations gathered together to send a message to Israel that they are not supported.

So, spare us all your high and mighty attitude of being SO offended of being called Anti-Semitic when it is on prominent display.

You assume that I want to see Israel destroyed? Where did you get that from? I think you are trying to paint me as something I'm not, hence your pathetic use of the anti-Semite accusation.

For your information, I have nothing against the Israeli people - in actual fact, many of them agree with me that their leadership is out of control and excessively violent.

What I am against is the Zionist regime in Israel attacking an already imprisoned neighbour. They could be any religion, it would make no difference to me. The fact is Israel is controlled by the most violent form of that particular religious group.

As for showing true colours, I think most here can see that you're simply trying to attack, and you have very little ammo. You use these accusations because they are all you have to use. There is no defence for what the Israeli state is doing and you know it, so you think the best way to attack any criticism of Israel is to brand everyone who disagrees with you as an anti-Semite.

You think I haven't run into people like you before? People like you appear in every debate all over the internet wherever Israel is discussed, and you all, always use the same accusations! You should at least check your notes with your fellow propagandists before attacking people, otherwise you just come across as a parrot.

You're predictable, and you bore me. Please try to be more original.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

This is to all the geniuses who lack the intelligence for mature conversation and label anyone who criticizes Israel as anti-Semites:

"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it"

I'm getting sick and tired of posting this video but I will post it as long as there are those who feel the need to derail discussions with childish accusations of racism and bigotry.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure they've been in open war with Israel since the organization was born.
I dont think this is anything new.

I wish that they'd all have it out once and for all .. with no one interfering ...
and then we can all get on with our lives and never hear about the Middle East crap again.

link   

So what have then been doing to Isreal for decades?

Sending love letters wrapped around rockets?

Geez.

link   
Anyone who thinks it is reasonable to mass murder jews,christians and muslims by blowing yourself up and thinking to yourself this is normal response to feeling like your in to much poverty is bizarre and ridiculous excuses off pure hatred.

After the holocaust of the jews youd think the world would understand how deep rooted the hatred is of jews.Do you think the father and mother who brainwash their child to commit suicide is really on the right side.Please people!! please people!!
edit on 14-11-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I try not to get too worked up over it all.

I haven't had any rockets land in my living room today.

The news media, whether it be al Jazeerah or CNN gets everyone all frazzled over it. The fact that the addition of alcohol to gasoline was deemed necessary, driving up the price of food that I have to buy to feed my family means a whole lot more than a crew of religious zealots fighting over some overpriced real estate on the eastern edge of the Med.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: the evil zionist's stole this post

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Oh I was waiting for it.

And yet you have not denied it either.

What?
You read my response and chose to take it as acceptance of that label?

Okay, just to make it clear for all the really dense people here who might not be able to read English too well, I adamantly, resolutely, absolutely refuse the accusation that I am an Anti-Semite. The accusation is unfounded and false, and has been used by a weak person who has no other method of defending Israel than to label others as such.

There, is that conclusive enough for you?

I can't believe I'm actually justifying your post with a response.

link   
reply to post by macman

Also that it is common place in the ME for the cowards to place offensive strike platforms, like rockets/missiles next to and within range of civilians. So when those platforms are taken out, they claim the innocent were harmed. And in attempt to try to stop those sites from being taken out.

Well look at what weapons Israel has at her disposal, and what Hamas has to fight with, hardly call it a fair fight.

Well it's not really a fight, when Hamas can only throw a few missiles over the boarder, and Israel patrols with state of the art fighter jets and drones and a navy armed to the teeth.

It's hard to have much sympathy for Israel in these circumstances, plus with the added safe net of American support in case it all backfires on Israel, although saying that Obama seems to be making a point of avoiding any comments on this matter...

edit on 14-11-2012 by HumanObserver because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So one politician making a statement 10 years ago in a radio interview is now an authority on the psychology of the Israeli Jew? Hardly.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Who in the world thinks a father or mother who has a palestine child growing up in palestine only to teach them they should commit suicide and blow up other innocent jews,christians,hindus,muslims or whatever belief they are is correct thinking and is reasonable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join