It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yes, but they were almost exterminated in Poland, so how can you expect them to go back? Would you like to go back to the place where most of your ancestors were murdered?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OK by bombing Hamas,and starting a war..are Israeli citizens now safer?
edit on 14-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The same can be said about Hamas. They are the victims and anything they do is justified. Meanwhile, their actions are like pulling a lions tail and when the lion reacts they are the bad guys.

Lather

Rinse

Repeat.

It's been this same old tired story going back decades. Every time it flares up WW-III will break out any second but it never does and will not.

Both sides need to shelve their egos.
All it does is get people killed.

edit on 14-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

So.......

Why do those who profess to believe in this book, believe in this also?

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

I find ironic, to be fighting for land, that for all known purposes is Israels and two of the most Holiest of scriptures say the same thing,and 90 % of the World has some sort of faith in...........

but i can say that land is owned by the pharaoh, or by the persians...or by the greeks...how far we going back?

how is that land isreals...its for the local people who are also palastinians

what god is this that wants genocide....if that was their land they would be on it...you saying their god got it wrong by putting them in egypt??

lose yourselves follwing strangers into hell......

i dont support anything that will happe in the comming weeks

because i know its pre meditated

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Christianity and islam evolved from judaism. Today's christians are those that accepted jesus christ as the peoples savior, the jews rejected a fellow jew and still await for their messiah. Islam branched off from christianity later with the prophet mohamed.

In reality jews are killing jews. All three big religions have abrahamic roots! People fighting over customs and messiahs. It does not get more retarded than that! So much for exploring and colonising space with the homo sapiens species, we should just nuke ourselves through the evil pricks that love war, disease, depopulation and treachery.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Yes, but they were almost exterminated in Poland, so how can you expect them to go back? Would you like to go back to the place where most of your ancestors were murdered?
They werent being killed by Poles.
Many Poles WERE killed trying to hide Jewish Families.
Do some Research.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

So you are going with a 2,500 year old map to try and make a correlation of that dead persian empire with today's iran, despite the fact modern day iran has not attacked a single nation the last 2,000 years? I find it utterly preposterous to be honest.

Want to try again?

Look up the USS Samuel B Roberts
Iran Iraq war
supplying money and aid to hamas and Hezbollah, that have killed Isrealis,Syrians,Americans in recent modern history.

So that dog don't hunt.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

slayer

ever noticed that every generation

east and west fight

muslim vs christian

the fight is organised by [snip]......when both sides have finished killing each other
guess who cleans up and becomes the richest group on earth...hmmmm

its reasons like this why they love war.....if worst comes to worst...they will throw our loyal soldiers under the bus
edit on 14-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

So then the solution you recommend is, "do nothing, accept the attacks and forgive and forget"?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

no...buut i would respect the people that put me up

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Using excessive force against palestinians and false flag attacks throughout the world.

Again, I said give me examples from reputable neutral sources. "Excessive" is very subjective term. Did US, Russia and Britain use excessive force against Germany in WWII? Some may say so. Excessive force is not a war crime.

About your false flag claims - they are unsubstantiated and I do not wish to dwell into conspiracy theories.

Even the mumbai shootings are rumored to have "a jewish hand" in them. Are you denying any of this or what?

I believe things that I either witness or that can be substantiated through an unbiased collection of sources.

Many people have accussed israel of war crimes, so are you saying they are all wrong?

Your arguement is completely invalid. Many people have argued that Israel is not guilty of any war crimes, so are you saying they are all wrong? Many people think that praying to wooden idol that represent the God of harvest will make it rain, so are saying they are all wrong?

The phosphorus shells

Not really a war crime by themselves based on international conventions. YOu have to consider how they were used and analyse the details around that use.

, the walls to keep palestine isolated, difficult access into and out of palestine, difficult to conduct trade outside of palestine, lack of materials and resources, depressed job markets

Show me any international convention that categorizes these as war crimes.

shooting at turkish ship, shooting at greek ship,shelling lebanon, shelling syria.

Again these are not war crimes. They are incidents, the legality of which can be disputed.

I am not sure you know what a "war crime" is.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
OK by bombing Hamas,and starting a war..are Israeli citizens now safer?

Operation Cast Lead a few years ago was effective in stopping the rocket attacks for some time. One could easily argue that the citizens are going to be safer once this operation is over.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
slayer

ever noticed that every generation

east and west fight

muslim vs christian

That's interesting but...

Meanwhile Hamas and Hezbollah are Muslims attacking a Jewish State and the last few times Israel was attacked by many comers they didn't do so bad all by themselves.

Everybody cries that the US will come to Israels defense. Correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't Israel defend themselves quite a few times against overwhelming Muslim forces????

its reasons like this why they love war.....if worst comes to worst...they will throw our loyal soldiers under the bud

Why would they?

They haven't yet...
edit on 14-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

they are not even jews

do you realise that when they left egypt they had two choices

follow moses and the 10 commandments
or
follow Herod and the golden calf

i guess herods winning

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Adding fuel to the fire hasn't helped in past and won't help now
If we can objectively look at the big picture there is one element that stands out above all, and that is that there has been no peace in this region for a very long time.
The reasons and causes are irrelevant. There is no peace now and there will be no peace any time soon without a new approach for a viable solution. And from my perspective a Two State solution is the only viable solution
the other is genocide..

edit on 14-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Christianity and islam evolved from judaism. Today's christians are those that accepted jesus christ as the peoples savior, the jews rejected a fellow jew and still await for their messiah. Islam branched off from christianity later with the prophet mohamed.

In reality jews are killing jews. All three big religions have abrahamic roots! People fighting over customs and messiahs. It does not get more retarded than that! So much for exploring and colonising space with the homo sapiens species, we should just nuke ourselves through the evil pricks that love war, disease, depopulation and treachery.

Oh, I agree.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

So you are going with a 2,500 year old map to try and make a correlation of that dead persian empire with today's iran, despite the fact modern day iran has not attacked a single nation the last 2,000 years? I find it utterly preposterous to be honest.

Want to try again?

Look up the USS Samuel B Roberts
Iran Iraq war
supplying money and aid to hamas and Hezbollah, that have killed Isrealis,Syrians,Americans in recent modern history.

So that dog don't hunt.

Syria, iran, hezbollah all have islamic background and when they see their palestinians brothers oppressed it becomes natural for them to want to help. I do not condone giving hamas rockets, missiles or any other weapon. I am just being realistic.

Iraq attacked iran, not the other way around. America never got attacked by alqueda and I proved it earlier but my post got deleted for "off topic". Not my fault some people cannot handle the truth. Try again!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Meanwhile Hamas and Hezbollah are Muslims attacking a Jewish State and the last few time Israel was attacked from many comers they didn't do bad all by themselves.

Everybody cries that the US will come to sraels defense. Correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't Israel defend themselves quite a few times against overwhelming Muslim forces????

hahaha...see your a complete and utter propaganda victim

palastine and lebanon dont have an army
syrias is out dated

the countries that can do something are...egypt, turkey and iran

lets see how well the fair against these lot

BTW not only the US...egypt noticed that isrealy bases have german, italian, britih, american...all top technology from all over the world

one more thing...muslim forces???...there is no such thing....call them arabs at best
as saudi, jordan, emirates, qatar, kuwait, now iraq, egypt ....ARE ALL ISREALI ALLIES

but the racists will make out that they are under manners lol
edit on 14-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I have books I could source that discusses the general response of Poles to Jews during the Nazis 'general government'.

One of the most antisemitic populations after the Germans were the Poles.

The Polish Jewish community suffered the most in the Holocaust. About six million Polish citizens perished during the war,[115] half of them (three million) Polish Jews—all but about 300,000 of the Jewish population—who were killed at the German Nazi extermination camps of Auschwitz, Treblinka, Majdanek, Belzec, Sobibór, Chełmno or died of starvation in ghettos en.wikipedia.org...

Poland was where the German Nazi program for the extermination of Jews, the "Final Solution" was implemented,

So the camps were located in poland, both the extermination camps and concentration camps; and the major ghettos were located in Poland. But the polish people weren't antisemitic?

What an unbelievable response. Yes, some were good. That's not the point. The point: it was that civilization, that country, their ancestors, who made the murder of their ancestors possible.

Understandably, they don't want to go back there.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Actually, Mohammed studied under the Rabbis at temple....

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join