It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Israel, your hubris is showing. Operation pillar of cloud.. this hit me. I am not a xtian or jew.. but I am well read within the bible and Torah/Talmud. WHen Id thought of it this evening.. it hit me. This pillar of cloud has more meaning than meets the eye... Exodus 13:21.." By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night." I assume that their next phase may be Operation pillar of fire.. if we are keeping in with a holy war.

nice dude

i was saying the term 'GATES OF HELL' has to do with mount hermon...

keep the info flowing///

peace

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Just trying to make my point, read my U2U!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nice to see the Worlds watching, and doesnt agree with Israel.
The Protest Globally are a Start , But the One outside Baraks Door, that should be interesting.. mondoweiss.net...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by SLAYER69

The US gave 3 billion dollars to Osama Bin Laden, and then he created Al-Qaeda.

Prove it

charlie wilson's war. ask tom hanks.

the u.s. funded the group the fought the russians. bin laden was part of that group, if not one of its senior leaders.

for a muslim, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. al-qaeda was there if not in name but in spirit as an unnamed group within the group lead by bin laden and his loyalists.

bin laden didn't just change his ideology from one night to the next. i bet they were plotting against the u.s. while they were taking aid and fighting russia.

i would agree, bin laden took money from the cia and then used it to found and form al-qaeda after russia was defeated.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
BACK ON TOPIC!!

Hopefully things simmering down: www.haaretz.com... on-in-gaza-1.477850

03:32 A.M. White House releases read out of President Obama's phone calls with Netanyahu and Egyptian President Morsi. Obama and Morsi agreed on the importance of working to de-escalate the situation as quickly as possible and agreed to stay in close touch in the days ahead. Netanyahu and Obama agreed that Hamas needs to stop its attacks on Israel to allow the situation to de-escalate (Natasha Mozgovaya)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The gates of hell await

Nerd post
edit on 14-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Israel, your hubris is showing. Operation pillar of cloud.. this hit me. I am not a xtian or jew.. but I am well read within the bible and Torah/Talmud. WHen Id thought of it this evening.. it hit me. This pillar of cloud has more meaning than meets the eye... Exodus 13:21.." By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night." I assume that their next phase may be Operation pillar of fire.. if we are keeping in with a holy war.

Yeah. Kind of like how "Shock and Awe" sounds like "Shekinah," (The dwelling-place of G-d.) It always helps morale to link a military operation to something holy.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
BACK ON TOPIC!!

Hopefully things simmering down: www.haaretz.com... on-in-gaza-1.477850

03:32 A.M. White House releases read out of President Obama's phone calls with Netanyahu and Egyptian President Morsi. Obama and Morsi agreed on the importance of working to de-escalate the situation as quickly as possible and agreed to stay in close touch in the days ahead. Netanyahu and Obama agreed that Hamas needs to stop its attacks on Israel to allow the situation to de-escalate (Natasha Mozgovaya)

so egypt and hamas need to fix up...and learn how to bend over properly

i love that isreal is unconditionally right...no matter who they kill or what they do

obama and morsi agreed on deescalating...erm..niether of them have anything to do with it

obama and netanyahu agreed hamas needs to stop........lololololol

none told isreal to stop taking the P and stop war mongering and stop commiting false flags etc etc and f`ing etc

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

i love that isreal is unconditionally right...no matter who they kill or what they do

I love that Hamas and Palestine is unconditionally right no matter who they kill or what they do.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Speak for your own world. From my perspective the world agrees with me!

Who cares if a small minority is protesting. Someone is always protesting something somewhere, just as someone is always offended at something. The people who make the world go around tend to be more pragmatic and care about their business at hand and things they can directly influence.

Everytime Israel does something, or perhaps doesn't do something, someone is going to protest and call it names. Damned if you do, damned if you don't... Hell, if Israel is just there, in existance, someone is going to protest. Does that have any impact of Israel, Israelis, or Palestinians being caught up in this conflict? Nope.

Israel's leadership will go about its business, which is protecting its constituents. The "world" can watch and piss itself in tantalizing agony for all Israel cares.
edit on 14-11-2012 by maloy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Palestine Asks UN Security Council to Stop Israel
UNITED NATIONS November 15, 2012 (AP)

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/palestine-asks-security-council-stop-israel-17722357

Palestine is asking the U.N. Security Council to act to halt Israel's military operation in Gaza.

In a closed-door meeting of the Council on Wednesday night, Palestine's U.N. Ambassador Riyad Mansour said Israel is "vulgarly and publicly boasting about its willful killing of Palestinians" after an air strike killed Hamas mastermind Ahmed Jabari.

Israel, which said the airstrikes were launched in response to days of rocket fire out of Hamas-ruled Gaza, was expected to speak in the meeting. Israel's Ambassador Ron Prosor said earlier that no one complained when Palestinians were raining rockets on Israeli civilians, and said no nation would tolerate that.

In the text of his statement, Mansour said "War crimes are being perpetrated by Israel against the Palestinian people."

"The international community must act to bring to bring an end to Israel's illegal policies and practices against the Palestinian people."

U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice was attending the meeting.

Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon released statements saying he had spoken to Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi about "the worrisome escalation of violence in southern Israel and Gaza and the need to prevent any further deterioration."

He also said he had talked to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to express concern about "an alarming escalation of indiscriminate rocket fire from Gaza into Israel and the targeted killing by Israel of a Hamas military operative in Gaza."

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I love that Hamas and Palestine is unconditionally right no matter who they kill or what they do.

i didnt say that

palastine is occupied

isreal is an occupier

telling the occupied they are wrong .....is wrong

BTW - all of palastinain "rockets" land in occupied land...ie palastine

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Really?

Considering that land has changed hands for thousands of years who are the occupiers?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That is the problem, when you pick a side regardless if both sides have blood on their hands.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The UN Security Council has held late night emergency sessions. I can see Israel defying the UN if they are warned to cease. If the Arab League has UN support as far as condemning Israels actions, and Israel persisted, we really could see a bloody war in the ME where Israel gets hit from many fronts. Then the UN would get pushed aside as the bigger players such as the US get involved.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Speak for your own world. From my perspective the world agrees with me!

Two of the Protests are from within your world
Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. mondoweiss.net...
Things that make you go HMM

link   

Yeah exactly.

And you would think that after the last spanking that seen the demise of 1400 of those rats that they would just stop shooting rockets.

But no. Just to dumb, probably one of the most ignorant uneducated thick headed dummies on earth, once they are ALL gone, the world will be a better place.

Sweep the area, take the weapons, kill anyone who does not want to give it over. Then blockade the place to stop more arms coming in.

Or alternatively just kill em all. Who wants the palis anyhow? does anyone? scum.

link   

Originally posted by maloy

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Why do you put israel on such a high pedestal, especially when they are guilty of war crimes far in excess of what hamas is?

Please list the war crimes that Israel is guilty of, preferrably from a respectable unbiased source.

Do you know how many countries that have been involved in conflicts since WWII have been accused of "war crimes"? Approximately 100%. What does that tell you? Only that war is, was, and will be a dirty business, but a necessary business. Accusations against Israel don't measure up to 2/3 of the countries that have been accused of war crimes during conflicts. Hell no one in Europe who participated in Iraq/Afghanistan has moral highground to bring forth any accusations. France is no saint either - look at the Algiers conflict.

Using excessive force against palestinians and false flag attacks throughout the world. Even the mumbai shootings are rumored to have "a jewish hand" in them. Are you denying any of this or what? Many people have accussed israel of war crimes, so are you saying they are all wrong?

The phosphorus shells, the walls to keep palestine isolated, difficult access into and out of palestine, difficult to conduct trade outside of palestine, lack of materials and resources, depressed job markets, shooting at turkish ship, shooting at greek ship, shelling lebanon, shelling syria.

HOW MANY CRIMES DO YOU NEED??

link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

see thats my point

why are they so ademant on destruction

maybe its to do with them never dealing with responsibilty

the world is really small nowadays.....anything that happens WILL be felt by us

if they are our allies, why drag us through the mud

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Some time ago Israel uncovered a plot to have Hamas start trouble and when Israel retaliated to blame Israel for the conflict and get public opinion against them . Then Hezbollah will join the fight and Syria 2 days latter . This is a tactic that Islam uses like when they set up a rocket position beside a childrens nursery and fired it at Israel . They herded the children into that facility and kept them there to be a propaganda tool . reply to post by neo96

I wonder will this conflict reunite Syria against their hated enemy . Brother against brother , Brothers against Israel is their saying .
In my opinion the war of Gog and Magog has just started .

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join