It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

no...buut i would respect the people that put me up

I don't know what you mean by this.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

So the camps were located in poland, both the extermination camps and concentration camps; and the major ghettos were located in Poland. But the polish people weren't antisemitic?

What an unbelievable response. Yes, some were good. That's not the point. The point, it was that civilization, that country, their ancestors, who made the murder of their ancestors possible.
Umm, are you aware that Poland was a Conquered Country at the Time.
And the Camps were Owned, and Operated by German Nazi's?
Dude, your embarressing yourself, ,,,,,,just stop.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by SimonPeter
The Jews are home get over it .

most of them come from poland

noone has a problem with jews

i have a problem of constantly being lied to...our life and our life view is slowly turning into a joke

religion is being dragged through the mud

our leaders are being abused, black mailed or pressured into aiding isreal

i dont hate you mate...i honestly think they are turning your reality into a staged puppet show.....they are not victims..hamas has not been throwing rockets all week

they claim that their people are getting hit...then they say our iron dome is great...its ALL BS

they want war..and will say anything and everything to gain public support....though with you...they dont have to lie much

I believe in conspiracies as much as the next guy, but how can you possibly believe that the reports of rockets being fired into Israel are a hoax being perpetrated by the media?

The entire country has bomb shelters placed in every apartment building and in every neighborhood. The government is prepared to deploy gas masks in case of chemical weapon attacks for the entire population, for both Jews and Arabs alike that reside in Israel who are at risk.

It's not a joke, it's an unfortunate reality with no plausible resolution in sight.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Even after all that you still manage to avoid every of my questions and the topic at the same time.

I'm out for some lemon chicken

I wonder what the civilian death total will be by 6:00 et when I wake up, I'm sure it will be justified with rants of Ara
Arabaphobia and jingoism.

I hope the gates don't open too much over night, just enough where mr slayer will stop playing games and answer some on topic questions and stop assassinating characters that he fabricates.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Christianity and islam evolved from judaism. Today's christians are those that accepted jesus christ as the peoples savior, the jews rejected a fellow jew and still await for their messiah. Islam branched off from christianity later with the prophet mohamed.

Actually, Mohammed studied under the Rabbis at temple....

tut tut tut

he wasnt like jesus...who was groomed from a young age to rule

muhammed was illiterate....shows how good those rabbis are at teaching lololol hahahaaaaa

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

but i can say that land is owned by the pharaoh, or by the persians...or by the greeks...how far we going back?

As far back as those who fight for the land today, feel that "prophecy" is worth something. That's probobly 99.9 % of the inhabitants of this region.

how is that land isreals...its for the local people who are also palastinians

WHY would the Qur'an lie about ownership of this land?

Why would the worshipers turn away from the very teachings in it?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

raq attacked iran, not the other way around. America never got attacked by alqueda and I proved it earlier but my post got deleted for "off topic". Not my fault some people cannot handle the truth. Try again!

Don't have to considering nothing was disproved.

The Samuel B Roberts during the Iran Iraq war the Roberts was struck by an Iranian sea mine an act of war, an act of aggression.

During Iraq and Afghanistan supplies and weapons and fighters being funneled in theatre that killed Americans,

Decades rockets coming from iran used to kill Isrealis,

Recently running guns,ammunition, and rpgs to Syria that have killed Syrians.

So Iran themselves have beeen killing their own,.

Thanks.

Wonder why Al Queda took credit for it then.

Bye

edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
Albert Einstein

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Right, we will see how much love Egypt has for its 'brother'!

The United States has been giving Egypt 2 billion a year in foreign aid since 1979 when they signed a peace treaty with Israel. Lets see what's more important to them, their fellow Muslims or all that cash?

My bet is on the cash.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

i wasnt saying media was lying...im saying isreal is

how can their "iron dome" be so effective that nothing got through

yet all week hamas has been showering their people with rockets

they wanna appear strong ...yet keep the propaganda going

bare face lies....how can they be attacking all week when there are
1) no reports comming from last week
2) and as we sawin syria...isreal dont wait for a week to retaliate

belive it all you want....but anything that comes out of that area in the next few weeks will be war mongering propaganda

palastians dont want a war...as they get murdered
isreal want a war....as they never bare the responsibilty of their actions

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So you think God died ! Did God forget about his promise ? Don't think we have quite gotten to the end days yet but I am sure God can handle getting the Jews he wants into Israel whether you like them or not . It's Gods land and he gave it to the Jews so get out and stay out !!!! reply to post by thePharaoh

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

tut tut tut

he wasnt like jesus...who was groomed from a young age to rule

muhammed was illiterate....shows how good those rabbis are at teaching lololol hahahaaaaa

So...

Do you deny that he studied the Torah before he wrote the Quran?
If he was illiterate how could he have written it?

Let me guess, he had someone else write it down by word of mouth. So, do you think he could have studied the Torah by word of mouth as well?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Right, we will see how much love Egypt has for its 'brother'!

The United States has been giving Egypt 2 billion a year in foreign aid since 1979 when they signed a peace treaty with Israel. Lets see what's more important to them, their fellow Muslims or all that cash?

My bet is on the cash.

my dear deluded boy

once we stop giving the 2 billion..then the carter treaty...which favours isreal...will be torn up

for every 2 billion you give egypt...you know that place where your population like to holiday in peace

they also give 10 billion plus to isreal...you know, that place you couldnt come near, no matter what passport you have

you hate egyptians as well.....cool....

cant you see the isolation in their views??

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

First you say "give me examples of israeli war crimes" then you imply "so what, every country has its fair share".

The second part is arguably correct, but why bother ask me for a list then, if you are going to just deny?

As for lack of interest in conspiracy theories it speaks volumes of your biased pro-israel agenda. And they are not really conspiracy theories, more like conspiracy facts punished as felonies once proven. Of course I am no judge so you have nothing to worry about.

Instead of looking at palestinians as animals maybe you should treat them with respect and seek a long term solution. Do you really want perpetual war? In all honesty I would not mind it one bit if iran and israel destroyed each other as long as the super-powers(especially my beloved america) stays the # out of it. I am sick and tired of being a hostage to the zionist imperialists. Ok?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

First you say "give me examples of israeli war crimes" then you imply "so what, every country has its fair share".

War crimes are an aspect of a conventional war by those who sign the Geneva convention and other legally accepted forms of conduct that depend, and were agreed to by both sides and usually a recognized state by the world community.

Technically seems something is missing there actually quite a bit.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Reuters is reporting that the UN has decided against taking any actions against Israel.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Humanity4Ever

i wasnt saying media was lying...im saying isreal is

how can their "iron dome" be so effective that nothing got through

yet all week hamas has been showering their people with rockets

they wanna appear strong ...yet keep the propaganda going

bare face lies....how can they be attacking all week when there are
1) no reports comming from last week
2) and as we sawin syria...isreal dont wait for a week to retaliate

belive it all you want....but anything that comes out of that area in the next few weeks will be war mongering propaganda

palastians dont want a war...as they get murdered
isreal want a war....as they never bare the responsibilty of their actions

That's not true. The Israeli media reported that the Iron Dome has intercepted many of the rockets, but certainly not all of them. There are reports of at least 14 Israeli civilians that have been critically injured so far.

There are local media reports documenting literally hundreds of intermittent rocket attacks over the last several years, as well as last week, but people are numb to it by now, so it doesn't get reported by the MSM until the situation escalates.

Palestinians may not want a war but Hamas certainly does. Israel is acting in self defense, and as usual, they showed restraint for a while before retaliating.

Anyway, I doubt anything I say will convince you otherwise, but not everything is a conspiracy.

I've had enough for one night. God bless those affected by this unfortunate turn of events and hopefully, cooler heads will prevail sooner rather than later.

link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Reuters is reporting that the UN has decided against taking any actions against Israel.

Wait for it....

Zionist plot!

link   
I hope the U.S does not back Israel and it's terrorist policies, they have no problem killing innocent people it seems like they enjoy it

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Umm, are you aware that Poland was a Conquered Country at the Time.

Could you cool it with the arrogance for a moment?

There are Jewish diaries from those days in the holocaust museums in Washington DC and Jerusalem that contain the diaries of Polish victims of the holocaust.

We are Witnesses tells the story of 5 Polish youth who died in the holocaust, through their diaries.

But most importantly, the Kielce pogroms of 1946 (after the war) "perpetrated by a mob of local townsfolk and members of the official government forces of the People's Republic of Poland. Following a false tale of child kidnapping, including allegations of blood libel[1] which led to a police investigation, violence broke out which resulted in the killing of around 40 Jews"

This is especially pregnant with meaning because this was 1 YEAR after the end of WWII, and knowledge of the holocaust became known worldwide. And yet in Poland, the land that this horrible calamity happened in, was still able to carry out a massacre on this scale.

You also seem to be "forgetting" that the Nazis wouldn't have been able to do all that they had to do without recruiting from local 'militas', whether in Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, or Romania (The Iasi pogroms in June 1941, where mobs of crazed Romanians killed 14,000 Jews)

And the Camps were Owned, and Operated by German Nazi's?

It's you who's embarrassing himself. You talk as if the Polish population commiserated with the Jews.

And you're also ignoring the fact of the emotional memory of what happened in THAT LAND. Which symbolized far more than Poland, but European Jewry's history in Europe. There's a reason why of all the Jews still living in Europe, most of them are in France or Britain, and in the case of the former, many are moving to Israel because of the spike in French antisemitism (caused mainly by the muslim population).

Your disdain for Jews is expressed by your inability to understand the normal human emotion of not wanting to be where you experienced a trauma. These people were almost destroyed in Europe. So understandably, they don't want to go back, and people should have the sensibility and basic human sensitivity to understand that.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join