It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Reuters is reporting that the UN has decided against taking any actions against Israel.

What is the UN going to do?

Really?

Give a really nasty speech on em?

Write some "sanctions" ?

Oh well

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why is there never any outrage on Hamas/Palestinians firing rockets into Israel that are intended for civilian targets? NO ONE ever says damn thing about this, and it happens all the time, every year. So when Israel takes out a target that is head of the so called people that are caring out these indiscriminate rocket attacks, it's a problem?

If Israel were to relocate to a different planet there would still be chaos and strife coming from these people. Yes these people as in Muslims. They would find the next non-Muslim state to hate, and everyone else in the western world will support them until they are on their doorstep. This is not a Palestinian issue, it's a religion issue.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

who said he wrote the quran? and yes he was illiterate and yes he did have someone else write it...please do your research on such topics before you post wrong information.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
Why is there never any outrage on Hamas/Palestinians firing rockets into Israel that are intended for civilian targets? NO ONE ever says damn thing about this, and it happens all the time, every year. So when Israel takes out a target that is head of the so called people that are caring out these indiscriminate rocket attacks, it's a problem?

If Israel were to relocate to a different planet there would still be chaos and strife coming from these people. Yes these people as in Muslims. They would find the next non-Muslim state to hate, and everyone else in the western world will support them until they are on their doorstep. This is not a Palestinian issue, it's a religion issue.

Nicely said.

Don't worry, they will cause their own liquidation.

link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by pheonix358

Have you seen pics of Iran's military machines? They don't exactly instill fear in anyone. In fact, their gunships look like armored jet-skis and their destroyers look like something from WWI. When I think about Iran, the movie 'the dictator' comes to mind

Yes I know and I agree. I could of course scream out "Ha! They have you fooled hahahahahahaha"

But I won't because you are probably right. What I am trying to say is that just as we don't know what weapons the US has up it's black op sleeves, so you also don't know if Iran has developed something that the West has not seen. Time will tell. I am sick of the belief that only the US can come up with new tech. Iran has many fine scientists many are creative and they have had decades to tinker. They also do not have the profit orientation of US corporations.

P

link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I don't hate anyone.

I think it would be in Egypt's best interest to stay out of this completely.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Even after all that you still manage to avoid every of my questions and the topic at the same time.

Your opinion of my posting history isn't on topic nor relevant to the discussion

I'm out for some lemon chicken

Not on topic.

I wonder what the civilian death total will be by 6:00 et when I wake up, I'm sure it will be justified with rants of Ara Arabaphobia and jingoism.

AND
Nearly super human contortionist maneuvers in support of Hamas from the Hamas are victims crowd too.

I hope the gates don't open too much over night,

Well if it does we all know which side of this equation has threatened that....

just enough where mr slayer will stop playing games and answer some on topic questions and stop assassinating characters that he fabricates.

It's impossible to assassinate something one lacks "Character"
Have a dash of vinegar with that nice ice cold sour Cup of Nasty on me

Topic ----> Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Yeah the Isrealiphobes and the zionistphobes sure don't like to talk about the atrocities of Hamas,

Someday I have faith they will stop deflecting.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Yes, they could have something up their sleeve. The reason that people show such confidence in the US military's might is because of the sheer amount of money invested annually in it. For example, last year Iran was estimated to have spent 7 billion on military and defense, the United States...7 hundred billion. Which was nearly five times as much as China.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
and yes he was illiterate and yes he did have someone else write it...please do your research on such topics before you post wrong information.

I eluded to the fact that he had someone else write it for him. I noticed you completely sidestepped the issue of whether or not he studied the Torah before he wrote the Qur'an.....
edit on 14-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

not true

egypt comes down on them like a ton of bricks
but egypt realises that they are individual acts of retalitation..temporary...probably over a family death

isreal doesnt realises there are consequences every time they kill one
or maybe they like it, as it gives them a reason to escalate

i love the idea of a twin state, that i could visit to see the amazing sites...it all needs to stop

i rekon if they where honest and said what they wanted...im sure the world could make it happen without all this bloodshed.

fear is an ugly thing

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Don't ya think they Isreali's and the Palestinians should settle their own mess?

If they want to keep killing each other who are we to step in and stop what THEY want to do?

If they want peace it is not going to come at the behest of outsiders.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this is an interruption of this history discussion

Regarding the OP, and current events - I am finding almost nothing regarding this escalation on the news this evening. Most news sites have it buried, if mentioned, except for Reuters, which has nothing new since earlier today.

Have things quieted down now tonight, perhaps at the request of UN and those intervening? Or am I missing updates on the situation?

Earlier in this thread it seemed like things were exploding, and now it seems to have calmed down.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nothing, that's what they do best. I was just trying to throw in the latest update. Thanks for the sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
isreal doesnt realises there are consequences every time they kill one

AND

Neither does Hamas and Hezbollah.

or maybe they like it, as it gives them a reason to escalate

The only difference is that those cockroaches run and hide while the people they hide behind take the brunt of the Israeli reaction.

So who are they really fighting for?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Update from this person at his blog..

He might have been the one interviewing Harryfear while he was live but I do not know.

Gaza Update

edit: I don't see anything new on that site however - right before that Harryfear went to bed he said that Israel had assassinated someone, but I did not catch his name.
edit on 11/14/2012 by toepick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

lol...harsh rhetoric

mate i love both sides equally

but what im seeing is a premeditated, mistimed attempt, along with blatant propaganda

im offended

there are a million ways to sort this out...why do they always chose the same wrong one

the way i see it...none of it is necassary

edit on 14-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Because most people realise hamas is the underdog that cannot do much damage to israel and always pay a terrible price for their homemade unguided rockets. It is like going to the local hobby shop and building something from scratch. I mean come on...

And because people realise that the fanatic jews in israel use hamas as an excuse to do nothing about a long term peace solution, always pointing a finger at the opposition and claiming retaliation is necessary...and it can be as brutal as possible....hay maybe drop a nuclear bomb next time....so what!

Of course I dislike hamas, BUT WHO KEEPS THEM IN POWER? The same people that kept the PLO in power. If they really wanted they would storm gaza with tanks, arrest hamas leaders and charge them with genocide perpetually locked up behind bars. Then try to give the palestinians some land by talking with syria and jordan so that they can make some concessions as well. Jews have given PLENTY OF LAND and gotten nothing in return. Time for syria and jordan to give some land to the palestinians as well...and stop being greedy little bastards.

See, I am not pro-palestine. I am not pro-israel. I am truely nutreul because both sides are at fault!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
I'm sorry if this is an interruption of this history discussion

Regarding the OP, and current events - I am finding almost nothing regarding this escalation on the news this evening. Most news sites have it buried, if mentioned, except for Reuters, which has nothing new since earlier today.

Have things quieted down now tonight, perhaps at the request of UN and those intervening? Or am I missing updates on the situation?

Earlier in this thread it seemed like things were exploding, and now it seems to have calmed down.

Hey do you remember how they acted up when someone drew a cartoon?

Well think about their leader being spread thin like depression era peanut butter on the roof liner of some cheap car.

They may go nutso.

The gates of hell have opened up and Israel is feeding the beast. We better just keep it quiet for a while.

They may go nutso.
edit on 14-11-2012 by morethanyou because: Do you think I'm stupid?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

I saw on cnn this afternoon shortly after I posted and they had the ambassador to Israel on talking it up quite a bit. He was saying that as long as the firing on their soil comes to an end that they would back down too. He said that they had other targets scoped out but saw children playing in the area so did not fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join