It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has there ever been a rogue mod?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

brain hurtage what you mean

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

you dont need to say but was it to do with mr l**R livingmoon?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

so zionism has infultrated ATS,in the past not suprised

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

you were the one that spureed th thread fella heff for president

edit on 14-11-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

tham gray guys done ths allready i aint a mod just chance the lodge for livving in me

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I dunno.

I look damn good in rouge most times, but I have to have the right heels..

Oh cruel world and your lack of good heels..

~Tenth

Très Chic...not so comfy...a dash of rouge...you're good to go......

Des

edit on 14-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

These are a bit more fitting for ATS methinks. Alien high heels

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
People, learn to spell before you start posting messages on the internet.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I enjoyed it, thanks, and it may have helped to prompt the fun of the rest of the thread. Definitely worthwhile.
(Also it helps to illustrate how careless spelling impedes communication)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
you dont need to say but was it to do with mr l**R livingmoon?

No.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just tossing in something else for clarity:

Just because someone who previously held a Mod role is no longer a Mod it doesn't for a minute indicate they were in any way 'rogue'.

Some do find the Mod role to be quite distracting from their enjoyment of the site itself. Often the role is one that is very time-consuming, very focussed on specific jobs and actions that need to be carried out for the smoother running of the site...which unfortunately can so often not leave a great deal of time available to just 'be'...to just enjoy ATS...
Some find that shift in involvement not to their liking and so they elect to step down.

Some also find that life itself starts taking more and more of their focus, time, energies and feel that remaining a Mod may not be in the best interests of the site...so a few have also stepped down to clear the way for perhaps a new Mod who may have more time and energy to offer to ATS.

Some find that the requirements of the role of Mod, the expectations, the double-bind it can sometimes place you in when you read something that just curls your hair and every fibre of your being just wants to rip some fool - but as a Mod you KNOW you can't. You can't do that, you can't get dirty, you can't push too hard...as to do so will bring ATS and other Staff whom you respect into disrepute.
Due to I guess managing that internal conflict that can sometimes present within ourselves, some Mods elect to step down and return to being a Member.

I also wish to be very clear:
A good deal of those who no longer sport a Mod Badge were, and still very much are, damn good people whom I continue to respect greatly. Their contributions as a Mod were valued and valuable...and their continued contributions as Members are equally so.

I can assure you that De-modding someone is not something we/Staff have EVER - in any way shape or form - found an enjoyable experience.
I'm saying that as the original Mod ever appointed here at ATS...so I know every Mod that has ever been, and the background of the whys and wherefores that they may no longer be.

Never ONCE has that decision been in any way an easy one to make...and ALWAYS it has been a decision that has been based on the sole focus of 'What is best for ATS'.
Sure, at times we have our disagreements...thats normal and natural.
At times we get on eachothers nerves. You simply can't avoid that with so many different personalities, nationalities, political/social/religious/moral viewpoints, genders, cultures, ages and upbringings amongst the Staff.
Yet I can honestly say that I have not ONCE seen personal difference or personal 'agenda' (ie:I don't like that guy/gal, so I vote Demod) enter into those decisions.

Strangely enough - actually, I think its quite a good gauge of how every Staff Member respects the role itself - any personal axes get put aside during such discussions...we ALL know how important the roles and thus the immense weight of such discussions and decisions can be.

edit on 14-11-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Since this open discussion about a rouge mod is still ongoing.
I need to ask a serious question...

Is my slip showing in the back?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I read the first 8 comments...and

It’s sad how ats members can’t say what they want to say do to repercussions… Its even more sad to have fear on a simple forum on the net... and it saddens me even to witness this.Pathetic !

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I remember one. I'll just call him 'N.C.'
Some nasty business there ..... surprised the heck out of me.

Don't be a Chicken. I'm sure you could find them somewhere on the net. I remember, though I don't post a lot, I check here almost every day. Almost nine years now, wow.

And like was already said, some Mods have been assigned and even promoted to SuperMod, only to have life intervene and them have to bow out because of other responsibilities. No fault of their own.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

And yet the posts in this thread remain, including yours.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hands tissue to LastProphet527. Here...dry your tears...crying isn't very becoming to a Prophet you know...

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Some folks just aren't cut out for the job, so they step down. I know that for a fact.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Is someone looking for a mod from that rogue planet in the other thread out there today? Is that what this thread is actually about?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Hands tissue to LastProphet527. Here...dry your tears...crying isn't very becoming to a Prophet you know...

Des

It’s not even that serious, why not say what they want to say with out being so....Intimidated…Period !

edit on 14-11-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No..no..no...It's about the cosmetic habits of the MODS....get with the program Ricky...

To Slayer...yes, your chain mail is hanging a bit in the back...hitch it up a little....

Des

edit on 14-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join