It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Why are you posting these videos? The masons on ATS have confirmed that all masons are innocent, end of story. No further investigation needed.

They just like math and symbolism and handshakes and lodges - not abusing children.

For everyone knows, if the masons say so, it must be true.

That was my "Friday joke of the day."

Hope all masons and non-masons alike enjoyed.

Now then, where are all these pedophiles hiding??

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
What the BBC doesn't mention is that the real abuser was a relative of Lord McAlpine that has a strong resemblance to him.

"He says: 'After seeing a picture in the past hour of the individual concerned, this [is] not the person I identified by photograph presented to me by the police in the early 1990s, who told me the man in the photograph was Lord McAlpine.' "

It was the police who told him that it was Lord McAlpine.. When it was Jimmy McAlpine. If the police had done their job properly and identified the abuser then this could have been prevented.

Steve Measham doesn't have a thing to apologise for.

Well spotted
and as we can see, the cover up is at full throttle.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by network dude

This thread is about taking an ill-informed rumor and pumping it up to disgusting proportions due to dogmatic fears and ridiculous superstitions.

How many people on this thread even understand the mission of the Freemasons?

Spoken like a true and faithful MASON
second line : no offence .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

I'm begining to question what these abuse victims state as fact,after years of rumour about Mc Alpine the bloke who started it all saying he was abused a number of times by this man has just admitted he got the wrong man and is blaming police who he says showed him a photo of the man that abused him and told him it was Lord McAlpine,he says he has seen the same photo now and it is not said Lord.
If I was abused and had what I believed was the abusers name who was also a Lord I would without doubt keep up to speed with his appearance just incase our paths ever crossed.I cannot believe this man with access to the net being open to all never once looked at McAlpine for all these years while stating to anyone that would listen that he was a pedo.
Either the accuser is a complete idiot or hes just been paid off

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Nowhere will you see that we have said all Masons are innocent. Every orchard has a few bad apples. Your post is very illogical.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Some teachers are pedo
Some priests are pedo
Some politicians are pedo
Some freemasons are pedo
Some cops are pedo
Some doctors are pedo

those people should only be responsible to clean bathroom in prison
one day they will have that purpose for the rest of their worthless life

those abusers .. i have no pity for them
they will eventualy pay in this life and in the afterlife

Yes, but these people hang together and rise to the top of their
various professions. They dictate the course of our lives.
It's how their system works. Somebody has something on everyone,
and you either go along and prosper in your perverted ways, or resist and be ruined.

The scale of this horror is astounding, but this is not coming out now for no reason.
They are always many steps ahead.

The west has been pencilled in for destruction, while the seats of power move east.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

From what I've been able to tell, Freemasonry is in part based on the duality of good and evil and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, a pervue that is supposed to belong to God alone. This division as a "point of leverage" could lead not to integration but a divided person.

Canadian serial killer Paul Bernardo was also a Mason, and he was interviewed by the police and given a pass during the investigation of the Scarborough rapist which was him and I often wonder is his membership as a Mason (a lot of cops are Masons) might have had something to do with him being passed over, after which he went on to become a multiple schoolgirl killer.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Here in the State TPTB Masons Have the Cremation of Care ! with Molock ( OWL Lord ) Watching

Burning Away Their Sins of what they Done .. An Effigy Concidered - A Child

Cremation of Care

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Anyone ever see this:

www.wanttoknow.info...

This happened in the US, it pretty much sums up what is most probably happening around the world in the elite circles (remember these people live cocooned in a fantasy world).

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Interesting blog article

This isn’t conspiracy theory, it’s cultural fact. We are playing for big stakes here, and the Establishment knows it. A great many senior public figures could find their career histories dramatically changed….along with their daily place of residence.

hat4uk.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm a lurker and rarely post but felt I had to weigh in on this.

Let me see if I can understand the logic brought up in some people's posts.

Some people have been accused of pedophilia
These people are masons
Therefore: All masons are pedophiles

Do you see how illogical that thought process is? Let me try another example:

There was an incident recently in the UK involving several muslims in a small town in the north called Rochdale. They were involved in trafficking young underage girls for sex. This was an isolated case and all those involved are currently serving their sentences. Can we use the same logic here?

Some people have been accused of trafficking underage girls for sex
These people are muslims
Therefore: All muslims traffic underage girls for sex

It is preposterous, slanderous and downright ignorant.

I am not a mason, although I have been approached and invited to several social occasions at my local lodge through business associates. I have done business with several masons, some of whom are genuinely nice, philanthropic guys who simply want a better world for us all. I have come across the occasional racist as well as a few Manchester City fans and someone who owns a jewellery shop. My point is that regardless of the clique they belong to you cannot tar them all with the same brush as each and every person is different regardless of the ties that bind them.

Please deny ignorance, spreading this kind of misinformed hatred helps no one.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Slander without a hint of evidence is a criminal offence.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

If that is the case, then Bill O'Reilly Would have been charged with it several times.
I can not recall the amount of times he has "slandered" Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. I laugh every time I hear him call them and there audience "stoned slackers". Or is that OK for him to do so in that case?

In all seriousness though, it does seem a bit dramatic to crack down on the OP for this when there are much worse statements made on this site that are 100% baseless and usually fall into a category of racism, sexism, homophobia, or just general bigotry. Must I remind you of all the "the Jews are taking over!" threads.

Though, I will admit that the OP's title was way too sensationalized.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattC
I'm a lurker and rarely post but felt I had to weigh in on this.

Let me see if I can understand the logic brought up in some people's posts.

Some people have been accused of pedophilia
These people are masons
Therefore: All masons are pedophiles

Do you see how illogical that thought process is?

Are you referring to the OP with that? Just curious.

If you are then you must realize the OP's statement was:

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

First off, it says nearly, not all. Second, it says nearly all on pedophile ring list is a Freemason, not the other way around. Finally, it states that is what the victim said, not that it is fact.

Oh, and let me state that I do not agree with the OP, and it was much too sensational, just trying to clear things up a little.

Though there are some Freemasons who are pawns for TPTB, personal opinion.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm reading a book right now (fiction) that contains a paragraph I'd like to share because I believe it pertains to this thread as well as all of humanity.
Too tired at the moment to locate the paragraph, so forgive my paraphrasing:
People are called sheople, but in reality, they are nothing like sheep because sheep are constantly on the look out for predators.

I don't care what group you belong to, one should never allow themselves to become so comfortable that they believe without a doubt that they are 100% in the company of men/women who can and will do no harm.

The book I'm reading is The Good Guy by Dean Koontz.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Indeed.
Trust, but verify.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

yea sure. a lot of them do it (not all), just like the priests. and when they can no longer deny it they claim they have so much love for the children they just wanted to share some of it with them. and maybe they did have "good" intentions, but any love if not mutual and consented to by the other party is simply not love.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The only thing absolutely certain is they are all men. Other than that it's typical ATS stuff.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by newcovenant

Not too surprising from a group that disdains women and will not let them join in their reindeer games.

Now we know why.

Same with the Catholics, but we still trust them to hold confession in little boxes with little boys, yeah?

Not for an hour...no.
Maybe you trust them.
That's you.

I mention Catholics and Boy scouts in my other post in this thread.
Is that where you came up with the idea? Good one.
Hang around and I'll give you more.
You forgot scout leaders and sports mentors.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Dear Merriman Weir,

It is not about being a mason and it is not about being gay, the issue must remain focused on pedophiles in power who use those systems to hide. The pedophiles invade every system the can, they invade the churches, they invade the schools, the boy scouts, they invade every system they can and prefer ones that allow them to protect one another. Like Jimmy Saville, they appear to be the most giving, most involved and most caring and that is why they can get away with it, nobody believes the victims.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by network dude

If I made a thread about how people who have a camel in their avitar are actually into bestiality and primarily with camels, don't you think you might step up and try to explain how silly that aligation is? Unless............

Do you have video footage of a police chief and councillor saying that this needs to be investigated?
Do you have anything to go on?

If yes, that that would be the same as what you're talking about.

The person your replying to did not "make up" this allegation..... it's out there, on the news... in the REAL WORLD.

This entire thread is a perfect example of why this is wrong. Jimmy Saville is the main person in this investigation. He is NOT a mason, yet the tool in the video, wrongly accuses everyone on the list as being freemasons. How many more are ASSumed to be masons, yet are not, or worse off, wrongfully accused?

Get yer pitchforks and torches bitches.

I know a lot of masons from Wales who are gentlemen,you could not nicer people at all,they would always come stay at my house for Ireland v Wales rugby matches over the years.I never even knew they were masons till years later and i have to say they would be up in arms over this,never have it around them and to be honest i could not see this guy living in their town again after harming a child.
for the ones abusing kids,off with their head!!
edit on 9/11/12 by lostgold because: 5am typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join