It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Sorry dude, but you obviously dont know how the judicial system works in the UK. Let me tell you now, just giving a list from the internet after 3 minutes of searching and dropping it into a PM's lap isn't one them. That stunt (as thats what it was) was one of the worst pieces of tv journalism ever. Phillip could be out on his ear along with the producer who authorised it.

Yes we all want answers and how far up it goes, but that was probably the worst way to ever try and get something done.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

That's a very Harsh comment and reply don't you think? Especially from ATS Staff?

You dont think its harsh to slander perfectly normal family men who have been of enormous positive service to society as child-rapists and woman-haters, but you think that its me who is harsh? Wow. Talk about far, far gone.

Slander without a hint of evidence is a criminal offence. It ruins lives and reputations just so some cold egomaniac on the internet can have some fun.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I wouldn't be happy, but until something is investigated properly and fairly then tagging something as hearsay gives people like that a free roam, look at Jimmy Saville, it was no secret and hearsay across many many circles, but because he was a high up powerful figure it was covered up and he got away with it while children who were abused were ignored and left to suffer and silence, imagine how hard it was for those kids seeing their abuser portrayed as a here before their very eyes on TV?

Wouldn't be happy? I'd be effing livid!

The people that knew or were complicit in the abuse should be brought to justice too, but not via the court of public opinion nor, I might add, via a politically motivated witch-hunt. The only way this can be resolved is through an evidence based inquiry by the Police, not by dragging politicians who, it might turn out, are connected either directly or indirectly to some of the alleged abusers and using "evidence" printed out from the internet.

So Stu Mason lets get this in persective shall we? I do not condone a witchhunt, and neither does Phillip Schofield.

Indeed, let us get this into perspective. It seems some have already made their minds up about who is guilty and who isn't, based solely on an unsubstantiated list which may or may not contain names of people linked to Freemasonry. let the Police do their work, this is no place for Phillip Schofield, the Prime Minister or even Gordon the Gopher...

He did not publicly say the names, he handed them to The PM, which is apt because they are MP's who are the alleged abusers, it's alleged the camera angle may have made the names visable although I have seen no proper evidence of that.

No, he might not have done, but it adds weight to the list which would be easy to locate by virtue of the fact it has been trotted out on TV when there is no supporting information to go with it. It is just a list of names making some very serious allegations..

Schofield isn't stupid, so he should know the PM CANNOT get involved in a criminal enquiry, so this list thing was a cheap political shot or an attempt to garner ratings. The PM can only pass it on to Police, which is what Schofield should have done. It was wholly unfair to expect the PM (or anyone) to comment on that list without having a proper investigation or the giving the people on that list a chance to defend themselves.

Whatever happened to the "proving guilt" bit of our Justice system?

In light of what Jimmy got away with I believe Phillips heart is in the right place, and people like Jimmy who abused their positions of power should face justice for what they have done to children and vulnerable people,

I don't doubt his intentions, but his methods are no better than the lowest of tabloid journalism. He attempted to create a story out of a list of people who may or may not have anything to do with this most serious of crimes, without even giving them a chance to respond to those allegations. A proper journalist, in possession of any evidence of untoward behaviour, should at least give the accused person a chance to respond to the allegations, even if the response is "no comment", before "going to press" or in this case, going to the PM.

and their positions of power should not protect them from it, my opinion is instead of spending al his efforts defending accused peodophiles in power and attacking people wanting them investigated he should make some efforts to ensure these people are investigated.

He is hardly "spending all his efforts" defending anyone, is he? Have they not launched a major inquiry (which will have to wait until after any criminal investigation anyway)? He hasn't defended anyone, precisely because doing so would confirm their name on the list, therefore prejudicing any future investigation! If anything, the PM did the right thing by refusing to comment whatsoever on the list!

Of course that isn't how Politicians work though, is it?

Exactly. Politicians don't investigate crimes, the Police do.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Well thank god Schofield never mentioned any names.

Unlike when the police, media and government accused Liverpool fans of causing the deaths of their fellow supporters at Hillsborough.

What has that got to do with the price of Fish in Grimsby on a Wednesday?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

How do you know?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by lambros56
Well thank god Schofield never mentioned any names.

Unlike when the police, media and government accused Liverpool fans of causing the deaths of their fellow supporters at Hillsborough.

What has that got to do with the price of Fish in Grimsby on a Wednesday?

I think he's highlighting the fact that it's OK for The Police and Government to say alleged serious offenders names without evidence on TV but it's not OK for the man on the street or in this case TV Presenter to do the same thing?

Going back to your replies on my comments, I don't know how many times I have to repeat that I am not in favour of a witch hunt but I'll say it again this last time in the hope it gets through.

I do think these names should be investigated, I don't think Phillip Schofield did anything wrong passing these names to the PM, if someone showed the balls he did when Saville was abusing kids that monster would have never gotten away with it

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Now I have to say, watching that clip and reading other things about this case has left me feeling a little strange.
I don't for one minute believe that The Freemasons are all Paedophiles and that their ultimate goal is to to abuse children that are in care homes or ritually sacrifice them or any other such nonsense.
Nor do I believe that all Freemasons know about the abuse that is carried out by members of their organisation.
Much like the Police, Politicians, Care Home Staff..... they are not "All in on it"

Freemasonry has never interested me before as a conspiracy and I'm not sure it does now either to be honest.
But I do find it odd that we have a councillor & retired police inspector both saying that the Freemasons need to be investigated.... one from the stance of "just to be sure and have a look" and one because "all the names on his list are Freemasons" or have links to them.

These aren't conspiracy theorists or Anti-Mason nutters.

The Councillor himself was abused and in his search and research over the years, he has concluded that there are definite links to Masons and that there absolutely is a cover up.

Now on the second part I absolutely agree.

The first investigation was a whitewash..... as was Haute De La Garenne..... as was Dunblane.... as was Hollie Grieg

These things ARE covered up.

D notices and other such means...

A nod and wink

If I go down, I'll take you all with me... etc etc

People saying, like Cameron did, that people need to go to the police and come forward and tell your story.... this just makes my jaw drop.

WTF??

This is what these people, children and whistleblowers did.... time and time again.

Evidence was destroyed, documents altered, people told to shut up and stop complaining.

Think of Hillsborough, think of the altered statements against the Miners in the Miners strike fiasco...

There is a cover up at the top.

A MASSIVE one.

Top people are being protected.... top names are covering for one another.

I don't know whether it is linked to Masons or any other organisation or society, I would like to think that all avenues will be covered and that in a proper, unbiased and serious investigation, these things will be looked into and either cleared or implicated.

I wont hold my breath for a proper investigation though

edit on 9/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

That's a very Harsh comment and reply don't you think? Especially from ATS Staff?

You dont think its harsh to slander perfectly normal family men who have been of enormous positive service to society as child-rapists and woman-haters, but you think that its me who is harsh? Wow. Talk about far, far gone.

Slander without a hint of evidence is a criminal offence. It ruins lives and reputations just so some cold egomaniac on the internet can have some fun.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

No I don't, but lets keep it real, that poster hasn't done any of those things, he hasn't posted anyone's name, like me he probably doesn't even know what the bloody names are

What he has done is express his thoughts and opinions on a discusion board set up for that very purpose, and as a representative of ATS you have got personal because his views are different to yours and you have come down hard and heavy on him, that's what I'm talking about Mr Moderator

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Nothing will be done as the majority of top police officers are probably involved.

This is a shocking moment for the elites and alas it appears that child abuse is prevelant in these circles. Jimmy Savile was not just a fixer for children's dreams, he was a fixer for these vile individuals who have commited such action.

I don't think anyone is claiming all freemasons are paedophiles, just that the majority of the alledged appear to be freemasons.

People claim what Schofield did was naive and inappropriate. I'm sorry, but allowing the abuse to happen and turning a blind eye to such incidents is far more grossly inappropriate. If this is the kind of thing people need to do in order to raise awareness, then more power to them.

I find it amazing that there appears to be more vitriol for Phillip Schofield than the actual abusers. And hiding behind claims of Witch Hunt is a poor excuse for doing nothing.

Okay Cameron cannot investigate this directly, but he should make sure that the list is handed over to the police and demand to be kept informed of developments. Cameron's response yesterday implies he knows much more that is being let on and shame on everyone who knew about any of this and has decided not to do anything.

Oh and by the way, the names on the list were not picked up by the camera, so claims that this action will jeopordise any future trial should now be stopped.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Stumason, the prime minister has embroiled himself in this situation by making a comment that at best can be seen as a little stupid, at worst, running interference by using a minority group as a defence against the full investigation of the allegations.

Philip schofield a long time advocate of child protection, and a person who has made their name and a good part of their living from childrens television was in a position whereby he could ascertain the political will to see the claims investigated with the full backing of the PM's office.

The fact that the PM didn't even look at the list, and then USED a minority group as a defence against getting behind an investigation, doesn't fill me (a member of the public) with warm fuzzy feelings that business will be taken care of properly.

The PM's office has been used in the past to ensure police investigations are done properly.
The killing of PC kenneth blakelock during the broadwater farm riots a case in point.
Also the cash for honours enquiry in which the prime ministers office openly welcomed investigation of itself, during which Tony Blair was interviewed three times by police.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by network dude

How do you know?

I looked it up. Something a few of these posters here might want to try before flapping their jaws.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

My sentiments exactly. This thing is already on its way to being covered up and the narrative changed to what Philip Scholfield did. Apperntly mcalpine has put his accusation down to misidentity, bringing into question the allegations. Remember People like mcalpine will have access to the smartest lawyers on the planet, who will have every eventuality covered. So we just sit back and watch another case get white washed and covered up.

We can have our sacraficial lambs like Savile, freddy star and glitter, meanwhile the real power will get away with it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Always out in defense - Even regarding THIS subject.

Tut - tut.

I've actually just discovered my friend - who was abused as a child, was abused by his uncle who had strong ties to Local Freemasons..

Coincidence? I think not.

I agree, every thread with Mason in the title always attracts the usual Mason defenders who are themselves Freemasons, it's really quite transparant now and the Command of Masonry is to keep the secrets of the craft or suffer having yourself mutilated so why anyone would believe anything said by their cult members here really is beyond me when their whole cult instructs them to lie and decieve about what Masonry is about

I wonder why that is? Hmm. Let's see, some faceless internet dweller decided to make up lies about the group you belong to, offers no proof or evidence to back it up, and then gets multiple other faceless internet dwellers to jump on the bandwagon.

Now why on earth would anyone question that?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

My sentiments exactly. This thing is already on its way to being covered up and the narrative changed to what Philip Scholfield did. Apperntly mcalpine has put his accusation down to misidentity, bringing into question the allegations. Remember People like mcalpine will have access to the smartest lawyers on the planet, who will have every eventuality covered. So we just sit back and watch another case get white washed and covered up.

We can have our sacraficial lambs like Savile, freddy star and glitter, meanwhile the real power will get away with it.

Exactly mate, exactly.
What Schofield did is what many, many people want to do but don't have the access he has or don't have the platform.

I'm not saying it right, well timed or the right way to go about it... but now all the anger is being deflected onto him and people are saying "OMG Schofield has ruined our chances"

It's absolute bollocks.

What's ruined our chances, as you said, is the money and access to top lawyers that these people have.
And also what I said, that these people cover for each other time and time again.

I think it is SICK that this has been exposed and that we all sit here feeling helpless, and pissed off.... slowly and surely knowing that **** all will come off this bar the sacrificial lambs you mentioned.

It's a #ing joke.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

There is a right way, and a wrong way to do things. This is the wrong way.
1. make list
2. verify that people on list are what you claim they are
3. publicize list.

If you skip number 2, you are probably full of #2.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Always out in defense - Even regarding THIS subject.

Tut - tut.

I've actually just discovered my friend - who was abused as a child, was abused by his uncle who had strong ties to Local Freemasons..

Coincidence? I think not.

I agree, every thread with Mason in the title always attracts the usual Mason defenders who are themselves Freemasons, it's really quite transparant now and the Command of Masonry is to keep the secrets of the craft or suffer having yourself mutilated so why anyone would believe anything said by their cult members here really is beyond me when their whole cult instructs them to lie and decieve about what Masonry is about

I wonder why that is? Hmm. Let's see, some faceless internet dweller decided to make up lies about the group you belong to, offers no proof or evidence to back it up, and then gets multiple other faceless internet dwellers to jump on the bandwagon.

Now why on earth would anyone question that?

Are you out of your mind?

Lets get the facts straight, YOU are a faceless internet dweller, YOU!

The people making these allegations are a former deputy Chief Constable and a Councillor who is also an abuse victim. Very real people, and a very serious real issue. So shouting at the person who uploaded it, or at me for posting it here, or at people for replying to it only highlights how you jump to defend your secret cult at any opprtunity for whatever reason regardless of the facts involved whenever a Masonic thread is started.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I think you are missing my point. You questioned why masons might jump to defend masonry on a thread that had "mason" in the title. I think it's common sense.

If I made a thread about how people who have a camel in their avitar are actually into bestiality and primarily with camels, don't you think you might step up and try to explain how silly that aligation is? Unless............

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It's time that people started doing a bit of cross checking/referencing. If a man or a woman is involved in Freemasonry or Eastern Stars, what other cults, er clubs, and organizations are they involved in? Do they have a record of being directly involved with convicted paedophiles? Do they appear overly active in children's charities and are also in the inner circles like Savile? Another question I have is why Freemasons are only interested in helping children's charities? If a mom or dad is diagnosed with cancer or suffers burns or injuries from an accident, don't they also need financial assistance through their recovery since their children are indirectly suffering and being affected? After seeing how predators use children's charities to their sick advantage, I strongly believe that these charitable organizations should have particularly stringent oversight by more than one individual who has no ties to each other. If one of these watchdogs notices something creepy, they will most likely report it to someone.

Here is a website that is keeping tabs on the paedophilia going on in the UK.
chris-ukorg.org...

It's disgusting how these convicted child molesters are treated like royalty in the UK.
chris-ukorg.org...

Keating was convicted of child sex offences at Sheffield Crown Court, South Yorks, in 1987.

He was diagnosed as suffering from a psychopathic disorder and sectioned under the Mental Health Act. He was sent to Rampton secure hospital, then transferred to Chadwick Lodge medium secure unit in 2002.

After arriving there, Keating was soon allowed out on shopping trips in nearby Milton Keynes and Bletchley.

He was also let out for walks along a local canal and round lakes and parks, as well as working as a dog walker at a local animal sanctuary.

He was quickly allowed to venture further afield and now travels all over Britain, often mingling with children.

The white hats are out in force and aren't going to rest until the offenders and those who protected them are rotting in cells where they belong. All guilty parties should be quaking in their boots. Even if they ran away to Cambodia, they'll still be tracked down and brought to justice.

Also, I'm very interested to know the name of the judge that Cameron is speaking about and believes would handle this situation with a firm hand.
I hope he's not one of the following judges listed here or even good friends with one of them:
chris-ukorg.org...
This judge should be thrown from the bench (at least):

February 2007 – A paedophile who sexually abused a six-year-old girl has been set free by a judge who suggested he give his victim money to “buy a nice new bicycle”. Eric Cole, who had already served jail terms for sex attacks, admitted putting his hand down the girl’s trousers as she stood in her garden. Judge Julian Hall told him: “In criminal terms, what you did was quite mild”, before giving the 71-year-old a suspended sentence and fining him £250

edit on 9-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If I made a thread about how people who have a camel in their avitar are actually into bestiality and primarily with camels, don't you think you might step up and try to explain how silly that aligation is? Unless............

Do you have video footage of a police chief and councillor saying that this needs to be investigated?
Do you have anything to go on?

If yes, that that would be the same as what you're talking about.

The person your replying to did not "make up" this allegation..... it's out there, on the news... in the REAL WORLD.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Belonging to an organization that requires it's members to help cover for one another and lie seems to me to be something that would be attractive to anyone involved in illegal activities... I've only known one Mason that was a pedophile... He was abusing his wife's granddaughter who was living under their roof... He was able to shift the blame to her pre teen son even though his wife knew the truth..... He had been able to get a 100% service connected disability rating with help from fellow lodge members at the local DAV and she liked the money.. If he'd been convicted he would have lost his benefits and she would have lost her free ride...When his wife finally got her fill of his schemes and was going to leave him and he was required to pay child support after going before a judge and playing up being a poor widow's son he put the barrel of a .357 magnum in his mouth and made a huge mess by decorating the front yard with his brains... He told me on numerous occasions that if I hung out with him he would show me how to get anything I wanted for nothing like he had ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join