It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by blupblup

My sentiments exactly. This thing is already on its way to being covered up and the narrative changed to what Philip Scholfield did. Apperntly mcalpine has put his accusation down to misidentity, bringing into question the allegations. Remember People like mcalpine will have access to the smartest lawyers on the planet, who will have every eventuality covered. So we just sit back and watch another case get white washed and covered up.

We can have our sacraficial lambs like Savile, freddy star and glitter, meanwhile the real power will get away with it.

There is a right way, and a wrong way to do things. This is the wrong way.
1. make list
2. verify that people on list are what you claim they are
3. publicize list.

If you skip number 2, you are probably full of #2.

Your right there is a right way and wrong way to do things.
1. Child complains to police they are being sexually abused.
2. Police investigate claims.
3.. Possible offender faces judge and jury.

See what has happened, is number 1. It never seems to get as far as 2 and 3 or if it does it gets covered up never to be heard of again

Then I am at a complete loss as to what this thread is about?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

This thread is about taking an ill-informed rumor and pumping it up to disgusting proportions due to dogmatic fears and ridiculous superstitions.

How many people on this thread even understand the mission of the Freemasons?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Something is telling me that those accused of being a pedophile were about to become a wistle blower.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Not all of the Masonic charities deal with children, but the ones that do try to fix a problem so they can live long, happy lives. Plenty of our charities don't discriminate based on age.

reply to post by hypervigilant

Actually we're not to cover up for one another and lying is not something we cherish. So thank for your attempt, but please try again.

reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

If a Mason is caught committing a crime there is a penal code within each Grand Lodge that should be used to expel them.

reply to post by Trustfund

On another forum somebody did the leg work and it turns out it is a anti-Mason pic from some group in a Spanish speaking country.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Everyone should watch the Full Channel 4 report from last night, it's extremely revealing and interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Some paedophiles are teachers.

Are all teachers paedophiles? Should all teachers be ostracised?

As for the various lists doing the rounds on the internet - what if I produce one listing ATSers whom I think could be paedophiles? Would you all accept it as true and demand those listed to prove without any doubt that they are not?

Or would you be just a little sceptical?

McCarthy would be proud of recent events

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Shame on all of you.

That's not fair, there are a few of us here who still believe in due process and have said as much...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What I find disturbing, aside from the outright vile nature of child abuse, is that there seems to be a BIG conflict of interest having politicians, police and powerful people making policy and decisions that effect the rest of us, that belong to "Secret Clubs", such as the Masons that will keep secrets and have each others back in any situation.

Where's there's smoke there is usually fire, sure there are probably some good Masons, but there is alot of "wierdness" surrounding them and it's a strange subject to research...the whole thing gives me the creeps...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just an idea but we could create a petition to get it debated in parliament.

Call for a public inquiry into the influence of freemasonry in the UK

www.parliament.uk...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I would have to agree. I hate generalizations of any kind. If people really wanted to know the scary truth here it is:

100% of PEDOs,RAPISTS,MURDERERS,THEIVES,LIARS ARE HUMANS!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A former resident of a north Wales care home has apologised for making false allegations of sexual abuse against a Conservative politician.

Steve Messham said a case of mistaken identity had led to peer Lord McAlpine being linked to the historical claims.

It comes as the solicitor for Lord McAlpine, 70, threatened legal action against those who had named the peer in connection with the allegations.

Mr Messham offered "sincere and humble apologies" to the peer and his family.

www.bbc.co.uk...

An innocent man has been tarnished with false accusations of the most heinous of crimes.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I agree entirely with you, all i want to see as a member of the public is a full investigation into the allegations by an unbiased authority with the powers to interview, investigate, and arrest ANYONE who is not exonerated.

I don't care if they are a freemason, i do object to them using freemasonry and lodge affiliations to subvert justice in the same way i would be disgusted with anyone who attacked children, irrespective of the circumstances, and then lied, or used a friends power or influence to organise a watertight alibi.

Freemasonry is not whiter than white (the jewes are those who will not be blamed) and seeing members jumping to defend the craft and ALL its members without knowing the character and predilections of every member is laughable.

Until the members themselves realise and admit that there is a problem that needs to be addressed, it is unlikely that it will be.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

I don't know that anyone would defend the character of all masons or all "whatever group you want" without knowing the facts. What is happening here is Freemasons and others trying to let facts and evidence be put out before the lynching happens.

If one, or many people involved in this at any level are in fact masons, they should get far worse punishment than a non member. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. None are above reproach.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

A former resident of a north Wales care home has apologised for making false allegations of sexual abuse against a Conservative politician.

Steve Messham said a case of mistaken identity had led to peer Lord McAlpine being linked to the historical claims.

It comes as the solicitor for Lord McAlpine, 70, threatened legal action against those who had named the peer in connection with the allegations.

Mr Messham offered "sincere and humble apologies" to the peer and his family.

www.bbc.co.uk...

An innocent man has been tarnished with false accusations of the most heinous of crimes.

What the BBC doesn't mention is that the real abuser was a relative of Lord McAlpine that has a strong resemblance to him.

"He says: 'After seeing a picture in the past hour of the individual concerned, this [is] not the person I identified by photograph presented to me by the police in the early 1990s, who told me the man in the photograph was Lord McAlpine.' "

It was the police who told him that it was Lord McAlpine.. When it was Jimmy McAlpine. If the police had done their job properly and identified the abuser then this could have been prevented.

Steve Measham doesn't have a thing to apologise for.

www.aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 9-11-2012 by rolfharriss because: more info

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Why would the Police tell him it was Lord McAlpine? I can only assume that this was said to put pressure on Steve Messham when he made his initial complaint.

This is beginning to smack of trying to make Steve Messham look unreliable and dare I say it, a liar!!

edit on 9/11/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Why would the Police tell him it was Lord McAlpine? I can only assume that this was said to put pressure on Steve Messham when he made his initial complaint.

This is beginning to smack of trying to make Steve Messham look unreliable and dare I say it, a liar!!

edit on 9/11/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

You're probably right, they are attempting to confuse and muddy the waters so it is impossible to get to the truth.

What's the point in asking for a public inquiry when it is these people who covered it up in the first place. I would trust trial by twitter over a an establishment inquiry.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Freemasons at Jimmy Saville's funeral

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Some teachers are pedo
Some priests are pedo
Some politicians are pedo
Some freemasons are pedo
Some cops are pedo
Some doctors are pedo

those people should only be responsible to clean bathroom in prison
one day they will have that purpose for the rest of their worthless life

those abusers .. i have no pity for them
they will eventualy pay in this life and in the afterlife

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I can't identify what organization these cordons are from, but they don't look like Masonic regalia to me. Besides, Freemasons don't wear regalia to public occasion only to Masonic occasions. Wasn't he a member of some Knighthood Order or another? Perhaps it is their regalia...

edit on 9-11-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join