It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Little earlier on I figured out the speed, check that out then try and debunk
(page 4)
edit on 9-11-2012 by openeyeswideshut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it's either very light weight and close to the camera, or defies physics, has enormous power, or is a bug that comes out over the dirt field on warm sunny days.

I think it's insects, but I wasn't there, so I can't be sure. If someone simply handed me the footage, my first thought would have been, bugs, not UFO's.

Anything with large mass would require tremendous power to move like that, not to mention the power to maintain control. It's much more likely to be small, light wieght, and close to the camera. The flight pattern is typical of an insect. The surroundings, timing, environmental factors, are also typical of insects feeding/mating.

BTW If you don't know their distance from the lens, and the lens properties, you CANNOT calcuate their speed.

edit on 9-11-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
Little earlier on I figured out the speed, check that out then try and debunk

You're wrong. You're using arbitrary points of reference. How's that?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Setup a camera, wave your finger across the front of the lens, then walk 100 yards away and wave your finger across the lens. Any difference in apparent velocity?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

It makes sense. They should go knock on doors around where the guy thinks they land.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I dont know what is harder to believe...the UFO or that bigfoot recorded it.....

good video...interesting to think what we miss on our video cameras.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One thing is certain, with all the new agers living in the greater Denver area there will be plenty of follow ups.

I predict there will be more videos to come, and that should help clear things up.

The Denver area has the highest concentration of trust fund babies in the country. If only 10% are into the New Age stuff thats a lot of people with both the means and the time to pursue this further.

edit on 9-11-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The fact an experienced cameraman (FOX News) could replicate the claims from the anonymous source is *very* impressive. That's science to a degree - The anonymous guys tells him where to point his camera and when, and the cameraman catches the same object. This case has better legs than 90% of one-off UFO videos that have zero corroboration and are totally anonymous.

Here's what I saw, a diamond-shaped UFO hurtling and spinning through the sky and switching direction at such a fast speed the footage has to be slowed down to view it clearly - it's not a RC craft.

A bug? The professional cameraman has ruled that out - the FOX anchor even states multiple times it's not a bug; she says that because the professionals have their reputation on the line and they've declared it's not a bug.

Even a highly qualified aviation engineer has no idea.

If I lived in Denver I head to where they believe its taking off from and do a stakeout over multiple blocks with friends. I'd also triangulate different cameras throughout different locations to capture the object more precisely.

Lastly, I'd rent the best high-speed camera I could find for the best analysis of the diamond shaped object.

If FOX News had any sense, they'd being doing this right now in hopes of releasing the biggest, most well documented UFO story of our time.

Edit to add: Remember, in the video you can see the "thrusters" at work, the anonymous guy clearly points it out.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Jason88 because: grammer

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Not really. That may be how you take it, but thats not how it presented. 99% of bugs can't move more than there size in under a 30th of a sec. Though it can't be said with conclusion that it was extraterestrial in nature we can have an understanding of what it's not because we have a fairly good understanding of our world and whats in it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Shave his arms? What on Earth is happening to this society...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Compare this to the CEFAA video championed by Leslie Kean earlier in the year.

It looks the same. Same 'too fast to see', same rising from the ground and zooming off.

Its bugs close to the camera. Same as that turned out to be.
edit on 9-11-2012 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I usually never participate in threads like this but I am amazed how by the speed and the movements itself people fail to realize....insects,bugs!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why do we have to register to see that video? Anyone else got a different link?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I'll see what I can do. I currently share a car with my mother (lost my job a year ago so I had to sell it for cash; working now though.) so I'll have to talk to her about it. In the mean time, I could phone a buddy of mine in that area to see what he knows about all of this. I'll keep you posted on what I find.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My first guess is flying insect in front of the camera (few metres away). The flightpath show on the video, looks like flying bugs/insects.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

what examples can you give to substantiate your theory?
edit on 9-11-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And I thought the 6 legs on the one gave the hoax away

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This was the exact same type of object i saw myself with my very own eyes. And let me tell you it moves that fast. I was lucky enough to have witness something like that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Yeah looks like a bag blowing in the wind .
If it was extraterrestrial they need to get their gyro or guidance system fixed.
If thats how they fly ,the chances of them reaching Earth would be slim, be lucky to get through planet Zoltan's airspace.
On a side note , At least the news lady searching for the truth was an "investigative" reporter as opposed to just a reporter.
edit on 9-11-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

You can see a flair up at one point like a jet engine.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Anyone in the Denver area should go out there, set up camera, take videos and bring back so we can do our own independent analysis because folks on here will never be satisfied until we analyze it to death.

Some needs to find the landing area.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join