It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would say ...Batteries not included!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika
1: The guy claims he see's a UFO at a certain time each day.

2: Local Denver Fox media sets up a camera, and also captures the object on their film.

3: Aviation expert called in, can not identify.

= Most credible UFO story I have looked at in recent memory. S & F op, thanks for sharing!

Or it could be an insect(s) flying around in front of the camera.
People are seriously impressed by this? What has the ufo community devolved into...
edit on 9-11-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dondylion

I would absolutely love to go to the location and film for everyone, however, the only video camera we have is a 5 year old POS who's resolution is absolutely terrible. Hopefully someone else in the area can do exactly that, though.

Absolutely! At least now we are getting somewhere! Folks on here would rather sit around and armchair argue till blue in the face. I am happy to know you at least are willing to go out there and investigate. Even if your camera is not up to par, at least get some additional information back for us..maybe someone else is out there photographing and videotaping and you can get pertinent info from them.

Thanks.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Did anyone notice that Fox News even went out there themselves and got footage of the UFO themselves? That is the best way to verify footage as real, right?

They also got an aviation expert to identify the objects as not birds, bugs, helicopters or planes. This is a solid report in my opinion.
edit on 9-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Can the usual debunkers please reply on this video, .....?
I want to hear your BS.
edit on 9-11-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Excellent thread OP! Thanks for sharing!

The anonymous man's videos clearly have UFOs in them.

NOT birds, balloons, or bugs, as stated by the aviation expert in the news clip and also by anyone with 20/20 vision and common sense.

I see that Gortex and a few other posters have gone to the simple dummy conclusion of "bugs."

Did you guys not listen to the entire store?? This guy is seeing them on a weekly basis for the past little while. Obviously the news story was a condensed version of a huge story that appears to have a lot more evidence.

Cmon guys..... don't let that tiny part of your brain that is in denial, take over. You know these are UFOs (whether it's BlackOps or ET).

And to boot this is in Denver!

Denver = UFO Hotspot

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
interesting videos

hopefuly we will get a better analysis - a sequence of stills of the objects would be useful as well as info on camera settings etc - the way the piece was edited made it hard to get a good idea of what was going on

on the bug issue - i'm guessing they are ruling out bugs because of the focal distance being used by the news camera man, but at the moment i don't think we have this info

to get a bug close to the lense 'sharp' the focal distance would have to be very short, rendering the background very out of focus - it doesn't look that way to me

worth looking into further imo

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What I would like to do is point out to everyone that we CAN check the speed on this object, or at least give it an approx. speed.

At about 1:20 in the video you will see that the object had two images of it in each frame that the camera had captured. I looked up the frames per second on the video camera, it takes about 30 per second. So due to knowing these two things we can conclusivly say that the object travelled more distance than it has size in under 1/30th of a second. If we actual size we could convert it to mph but since the size is unknown thats the best we can do.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It flys at low altitude in a fairly tight box, is smaller than most aircraft, appears often around "lunch time", and seems to show up on a somewhat predictable schedule near a residential area.

I'd say somebody there has a rather nice R/C toy and takes it out when he has some time off from work during the day. (And also while the neighbors aren't around, so that's why it's not on weekends.) Some high-end R/C planes can get up to 300MPH and do things like snap turns that border on the ridiculous. Even if it's not quite that fast, something like "3D-flying" of R/C helicopters appears unconventional in terms of expected flight performance, and even those can get up to 100MPH. Definitely can be seen as a UFO doing UFO things if you don't recognize it for what it is.

I think the easiest way to figure out what's going on is to drive down to the area underneath this UFO when it's flying and do some scouting while looking for some guy working R/C controls.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
I'd say somebody there has a rather nice R/C toy and takes it out when he has some time off from work during the day. (And also while the neighbors aren't around, so that's why it's not on weekends.) Some high-end R/C planes can get up to 300MPH and do things like snap turns that border on the ridiculous. Even if it's not quite that fast, something like "3D-flying" of R/C helicopters appears unconventional in terms of expected flight performance, and even those can get up to 100MPH.

Did you not read the article?

"The strangest part is they are flying too fast to see with the naked eye, but when we slowed down the video, several UFOs appear."

I own an RC plane and I sure haven't seen any that are invisible to the naked eye. That would make flying them quite a challenge!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I see that Gortex and a few other posters have gone to the simple dummy conclusion of "bugs."

It may be a dummy conclusion to you but it's most likely the correct one .

Did you guys not listen to the entire store??

You mean the Fox news story ....Mmmm , they filmed a bird and pretended its a UFO like the guys in the report

Cmon guys..... don't let that tiny part of your brain that is in denial, take over. You know these are UFOs

I see bugs , I see a bird ... my brain comes to a conclusion , don't deny common sense

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

The thing about the RC theor is when you look close at some of the video the obgect doesn't have wings. The only thing that could be that fast for RC models would have to have wings. You can also tell by the sparatic flight and spinning it doesn't really display conventional fllying techniques

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So you think a bug can make a couple images of itself in a 1/30th of a sec frame?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Gortex wants to believe but his brain can't process unknown possibilities so he resorts to a default conclusion.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

lol too often ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

OK I have a huge problem with the beginning this video. The editing MTV style. I dunno. Take away so much credibility for me. The rest of the video looks really good. The flying patterns reminds me of a fly. One of the best video so far.
edit on 9-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

t's a MSM outlet coverin UFO's, To be honest it's exactly how I expected it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If the expert hadn't ruled out bugs I might be thinking bugs also.

But the cameraman from the news station caught it too, and I would think that an experienced cameraman would be able to tell bugs from other objects.

If it's a bug it would have to be right in front of the camera, as in a few feet away, so with all those factors in mind bug is not the likeliest culprit.

And if it is an RC craft, whoever built it will be very rich soon, because my dad is pretty heavy in the RC scene (belongs to a club that has a small airstrip and owns several RC planes and helicopters) and I've been to a few of their events. Nobody had anything close to this fast or manueverable. And as I said before, turbine RC planes are very loud, if you're close enough to catch it on film you are close enough to hear it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm stepping out on a limb on this one..
While we don't have the objects size or distance from the camera, I'm still very intrigued. Look at the flight pattern and the amazing speed.???

Someone is going to have to provide something solid to convince me of insect..
Is this the only time of the day the objects are filmed(between 12 and 1:00pm)?Insects would likely not be under time restrictions.

Do RC devices capable of flight to fast to see exist??That would surely be foolish to fly so fast, and how would you control it?

This speed may very well be what has kept these craft hidden. So much for the cloak argument..Or would extreme speed be a form of cloak?

So where from here, do we start filming empty space and then go back and slow down the film?
I'm impressed as hell..I actually hope it ends up being insects..

This speed is in the same category as high speed right angle turns...

Congrats on the post OP (this may end up being the gift that keeps on giving.
edit on 9-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Can the usual debunkers please reply on this video, .....?
I want to hear your BS.

I see a variety of objects. There's a mylar balloon with a string on it. There are birds. You can see the wings flapping. There are bugs. There are maybe bits of junk being blown around.

The BS is the video. What is in it that is so impressive? What is there that couldn't possibly be something mundane captured in a lousy image?

Debunking is easy. Proving something is beyond any doubt NOT bunk is the challenge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join