Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika
1: The guy claims he see's a UFO at a certain time each day.

2: Local Denver Fox media sets up a camera, and also captures the object on their film.

3: Aviation expert called in, can not identify.

= Most credible UFO story I have looked at in recent memory. S & F op, thanks for sharing!

1) Around twice a week it says on the site!

2) Captures an object we don't know if its the same!

3) The aviation expert was watching his video and made a mistake many are guilty of on here.

He doesn't know the size of the object and he doesn't know the distance so he cant work out the speed it is that simple!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
looks like someone has a plastic transperancy with a dot on it and moving it infront of the lense to me.

I would like to believe, but it all looks to random to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Anyone in the Denver area should go out there, set up camera, take videos and bring back so we can do our own independent analysis because folks on here will never be satisfied until we analyze it to death.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

3) The aviation expert was watching his video and made a mistake many are guilty of on here.

He doesn't know the size of the object and he doesn't know the distance so he cant work out the speed it is that simple!

So your debunking my statement, that this is the most credible UFO story I have looked at in recent memory? How do you know what the credibility levels of UFO stories I have been looking at are? And please if you have some even more credible ones please share as I find the topic interesting. (I saw the one not long ago the site owner posted about, to that one I say "meh, not bad, not great either")

If that isn't your point, then your debating me on how many times a week this object appears, which is far outside the point and in my opinion of little importance.

Or perhaps you are disputing if it is the same object as your #2 suggests. To that I say, it doesn't matter much. It appears in the same location, at the same time frame, exhibiting the same behaviors. Whether the serial number etched into its side is 328a, or 328b, is not a critical point of discussion for me.

I'm not really sure what your trying to say to me to be honest.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The one filmed by the camera crew is looks like a bird loosing height , the video filmed by the guy in the report are in my opinion most likely insects .
Just my opinion .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wow.....I wonder if it flies to Crete and back, once a day at 1.00pm....fascinating.

Has NORAD sent their own video expert to the same location at midday to do some investigating.....seems a bit crazy if they dont, wouldnt you think? Seeing they are there, cant see it on their radar (or so they say??) and all.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Here is the SR 71 Blackbird RC model:

www.youtube.com...

Quite fast.
edit on 11/9/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Way too slow to be the Denver 'UFO' though imo. Also clearly a RC object in its moves. One shot of the Denver UFO shoots straight up vertical at break neck speed, even those RC helicopters, the quad one cant go that fast??? its a mystery. Good luck debunking..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My first question is why was this caveman filming in this location in the first place? I agree with a lot of others here that it could be a high speed R/C plane or something. I also agree that we have no way of knowing the distance from the camera or the size of the object. If this neanderthal thinks he knows what location this thing is flying over, why not go to that location and find an explanation? Why not recruit a couple more troglodytes and film from multiple locations and see what happens? I'm not quite buying it yet, but it is very intriguing. Also, this dude was great in the Geico commercials.
edit on 9-11-2012 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So when are they going to have video from the spot they believe these are landing/launching from?
If this is happening several times a week at the same time, should be easy enough to catch them, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The one filmed by the camera crew is looks like a bird loosing height , the video filmed by the guy in the report are in my opinion most likely insects .
Just my opinion .

i thought bugs as well. a lot of views of the object looked very close to the camera to me.

And the stills can just be a less defined image due to its size and speed relative to the cameras capability to capture clarity.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika

Originally posted by wmd_2008

So your debunking my statement, that this is the most credible UFO story I have looked at in recent memory? How do you know what the credibility levels of UFO stories I have been looking at are? And please if you have some even more credible ones please share as I find the topic interesting. (I saw the one not long ago the site owner posted about, to that one I say "meh, not bad, not great either")

If that isn't your point, then your debating me on how many times a week this object appears, which is far outside the point and in my opinion of little importance.

Or perhaps you are disputing if it is the same object as your #2 suggests. To that I say, it doesn't matter much. It appears in the same location, at the same time frame, exhibiting the same behaviors. Whether the serial number etched into its side is 328a, or 328b, is not a critical point of discussion for me.

I'm not really sure what your trying to say to me to be honest.

FIRST of all did I comment on any OTHER ufo story you are looking at, well for the hard of learning NO!!!

YOU said that this was one of the most credible you had look at in recent memory.
Then you made your 3 points then I put my answers!

1) Does the site says at LEAST twice a week or not?

2) We DON'T know if the TV cameras caught the same or a different object!
Of course that is relevant.

3) We don't know the size we dont know the distace so YOU or Me or an AVIATION expert cant work out a speed that is a FACT!!!!!!
Or do you want to dispute that?

Also during the video he points to an area of trees in the distance the object is just above that on the screen and claims its a mile in the air 1:17/18 secs on the video it's obvious that's not correct!
Have a look on Google Earth

OH and here's number
4) Wind your neck in a bit the next time!
edit on 9-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
That's some pretty cool video that is similar to something I seem one night at first sight in my mind I jumped right to ufo but then after my adrenaline level came down I thought remote controlled drone or something like that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here's another vote for a small RC toy. It's small, that's why it doesn't show up in radar screens. It's a toy, that's why it appears regularly at the same time, lands at the same spot and haven't been intercepted by the army yet. I'd bet Fox News knows it's a toy too but are shamelessly showing it as a UFO just to attract more viewers.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Nice find, S&F. Two things come to mind.

1. UFO or UNIDENTIFIED flying OBJECT is not something to believe in or not, it just is. What I mean by that is that you cannot, in all logic, state that you believe in a UFO or not because in essence it is an Unidentified flying object. Unidentified means that nor you, nor anyone else has an explanation for what it is. Plus, it's an object which does not imply it's an alien spacecraft! I'm tired of people automatically linking UFO to ALIEN. Unless you're illiterate and stupid you have to grasp the difference between the two.

2. The object is seen lifting off from a rural area which might indicate that the object may just have been a flying machine created by a gifted civilian engineer or something of that nature. People in their basements come up with great idea's and prototypes so can it be that someone, maybe your neighbor, created such a device? It always comes up around noon and 1 pm, I'm thinking lunchtime ride...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Man Oh Man, I love Colorado. I might move there one day.

Legit investigation by that news station. Good for them to set their own camera up, just to make sure. I'm not sure how much convincing the original camera guy had to do, but I'm glad they didn't just dismiss this as someone playing games.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If you stop the video at the 45 second mark, you will have a good view of the object that is not blurred. It does not look like a R/C toy, bug, bird, or plastic bag. Leaving it as 'unidentified' and without any wings. It does look metallic and cylinderical with a cone shaped end.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Do two camera triangulation with the same object on camera, about a mile apart. Use 2 people with 2 cameras at the same time. You'll not be able to say bugs then.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The obvious explanation is bugs. I could not listen to the video but when I was watching it everything about it just screamed "bugs flying close to the camera".

How has this been ruled out? If it hasn't, it's almost certainly the right answer and we should not even be bothering to discuss this. As for the guy seeing it at a certain time, I would wager that if the camera was set up for the entire day, we would see these bugs at multiple different times, and not just 1 PM.

They made a mistake in asking aviation experts, imo, since we need to rule out mundane things first they should be asking a photography expert, who most likely would have solved this thing before it hit the news.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

I thought they said they were sure it WAS NOT A BUG.

Again, I think the only way we can solve this issue is if someone is willing to go to the Denver location, seek out the contacts and news team and set up their own camera and tripod and report back to all on ATS. Until that happens, everyone will have 1001 different theories as to what it is.

The safest thing all can say now, for certainty, is it is a UFO. Nothing more or less.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join