posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
Originally posted by spleenika
Originally posted by wmd_2008
1) Around twice a week it says on the site!
2) Captures an object we don't know if its the same!
3) The aviation expert was watching his video and made a mistake many are guilty of on here.
He doesn't know the size of the object and he doesn't know the distance so he cant work out the speed it is that simple!
So your debunking my statement, that this is the most credible UFO story I have looked at in recent memory? How do you know what the credibility
levels of UFO stories I have been looking at are? And please if you have some even more credible ones please share as I find the topic interesting. (I
saw the one not long ago the site owner posted about, to that one I say "meh, not bad, not great either")
If that isn't your point, then your debating me on how many times a week this object appears, which is far outside the point and in my opinion of
Or perhaps you are disputing if it is the same object as your #2 suggests. To that I say, it doesn't matter much. It appears in the same location, at
the same time frame, exhibiting the same behaviors. Whether the serial number etched into its side is 328a, or 328b, is not a critical point of
discussion for me.
I'm not really sure what your trying to say to me to be honest.
FIRST of all did I comment on any OTHER ufo story you are looking at, well for the hard of learning NO!!!
YOU said that this was one of the most credible you had look at in recent memory.
Then you made your 3 points then I put my answers!
1) Does the site says at LEAST twice a week or not?
2) We DON'T know if the TV cameras caught the same or a different object!
Of course that is relevant.
3) We don't know the size we dont know the distace so YOU or Me or an AVIATION expert cant work out a speed that is a FACT!!!!!!
Or do you want to dispute that?
Also during the video he points to an area of trees in the distance the object is just above that on the screen and claims its a mile in the air
1:17/18 secs on the video it's obvious that's not correct!
Have a look on Google Earth
OH and here's number
4) Wind your neck in a bit the next time!
edit on 9-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)