It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
reply to post by NoJoker13

reply to post by aynock

So you do agree that the close-up, bug-like object is a bug? But the far away, sort of bug-like object has absolutely no relation to the former?

Isn't the most simple answer that there was a bug some distance from the camera, and then one close to the camera? Especially since the object was 'going too fast to be seen by the naked eye'.. meaning no one could see it when they were looking at the city, (because people weren't looking for a nearby bug) and only the zoomed in camera caught it?
edit on 9-11-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

i'd like to see a complete set of stills of the further away object(s)

info on the camera lense and settings would also help

they may well be insects, and one shot does look like a bird of prey stooping

but i can't be sure based on what i've seen so far

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by 12voltz
Yeah looks like a bag blowing in the wind .
If it was extraterrestrial they need to get their gyro or guidance system fixed.
If thats how they fly ,the chances of them reaching Earth would be slim, be lucky to get through planet Zoltan's airspace.
On a side note , At least the news lady searching for the truth was an "investigative" reporter as opposed to just a reporter.
edit on 9-11-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

You can see a flair up at one point like a jet engine.

Jet engines dont flare up ,unless its had a surge or afterburner,if its alien tech you think they would be beyond using an earthly combustion engine
most likely sun reflection off that piece of rubbish caught in the wind.
The fact that the 'news' crew went out to 'investigate' drags the whole story to new lows

Was basically just paraphrasing the news caster. I have seen jet engines "flare".

It results in a flame out the back of the engine like a giant blow torch. Very often you see 'shock diamonds' in the flame which can resemble stationary fireballs in the large flame

lot of nice clear explanations why.

ca.answers.yahoo.com...

I love how people KNOW what an alien craft would do...could be equal to us if it were interdenominational.

personally I think it is something made by a person simply because it lands in the city in the middle of the day.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

It is pretty bizzare. Given the apparently regular nature (timed to noon) I have to wonder about a small RC toy as something to consider. (guy playing at lunch). You don't know how big it is, though if it is any substantial distance away the speed seems too high.

I too thought about an R.C. But, They (R.C,s) do not fly
faster than you can track with the human eye.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There is now two independent video tests completed, object is moving fast speed, it's a ufo.

Now why does this person not move in on in to have a closer look at the area with a wide view camera, some one has to sit up and take notice of this, how can the USAF sit back and not be alarmed?

it is defence significance.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Nice find! S & F

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow feels like ages since i´ve last seen a good ufo vid.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this out there...

The "Aviation Expert" got his license revoke... For lying.

law.resource.org...

Don't know if this was posted earlier (I might have missed it).

Now don't get me wrong since I am NOT trying to discredit the OP video because I actually think that this is a great piece of footage that another body (Local FOX) was able to record themselves

Only wanted to show you that he might be an expert in aviation, but hasn't been flying since at least 1980

NICE post S+F

edit on 9-11-2012 by FrankLY because: cause i'm French and still get confused with the wording sometimes ;-) At least i'm trying

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That's a fricken bizarre object..

The fact that this object appears in the same area begs some questions. It implies that something in that area is associated with those sightings. But when looked on at google maps, its residential neighborhoods!

Maybe it's some extra-dimensional thing having nothing to do with secret military technology.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
More than houses as told by the news , size of picture limited by upload limit

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, one thing is for certain.

That Heidi is pretty fit!

More investigation needed

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

S&F. A worthy UFO thread.

Incidently, ilikestarz, ALL of the mainstream media (MSM) is controlled by TPTB (the Elites who own the banks who control the Federal Reserve, who control the major corporations, who buy our politicians, including the President).

The MSM is ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, The New York Times, etc., etc.

Fox & the Wall Street Journal are owned by Rupert Murdoch, an Obama supporter (at least in 2008).

In Australia (Murdoch's homeland), Murdoch's TV news stations have a LIBERAL slant.

Ironically, there is better & more accurate hard news reporting on Fox than any other MSM news outlet on TV in the US.

ALL controlled by the same people.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

lol, I was thinking the same thing
:lol

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok...

I'm not an expert on anything, but I've had a look round the net to try to find out some info on the speed at which an object would need to travel in order for the human eye not to be able to see...

www.colorado.edu...

Processing Time: Shutter Speed?
•The closest thing your eye has to a shutter speed is called “persistance of response”
•This is the time during which the photoreceptor is active and responding to light
•It varies between 1/25 s in low light to 1/50 s in bright light
•Compare this to a camera, which has shutter speeds from more than 1 s to 1/1000 s

And also the speed of the fastest RC....

www.rcspeeds.com...

LIke I said I'm no expert, but I'm guessing that we would be able to see every RC speed that has been recorded without the need for freeze frames on a camera? If I'm wrong please let me know as I'm intrigued by the data but not very good at analysing it.

Just a thought I wanted to go with.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Obviously a market for R/C helis,quadcopters,R/C blimps in the area or why put a R/c hobby shop nearby, and a good place to fly them, all in spitting distance from the alleged sighting

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bugs.

and if you rewatch the video they said they ruled out planes, helicopters, and BIRDS. Not bugs.

So they never even thought of bugs.

Imo, it's more likely they are avoiding saying bugs, because that's the most obvious answer as to what I think I'm looking at.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Bugs.

and if you rewatch the video they said they ruled out planes, helicopters, and BIRDS. Not bugs.

So they never even thought of bugs.

Imo, it's more likely they are avoiding saying bugs, because that's the most obvious answer as to what I think I'm looking at.

What bug shoots out bursts of fire?

TBH it sort of reminds me of an MKV;

This footage is from 1999

Here's one from 2008

edit on 9-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Announcer : "...and it's not a bug. People keep saying it's a bug. It's not a bug. That's another one that he said. Definitely not an insect."

The "aviation expert" needs to a background check. Get an Entomologist on the show next time, hell get some gnarly old bee keeper, or a bum off the street and pay him 5 bucks for "expert testimony". It's bugs.
edit on 9-11-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: format

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
its cia safe house and they are testing the future drons

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

My interest peaked when I heard the assumption they are traveling at speeds beyond what can be seen naturally. Are they hiding?or perhaps don't want to be bothered.

We are still need to be open to the possibility these are insects, although thats not my take.

Equally interesting is why has this story not been squashed yet??Quick answer- because its easily explained, Or because TPTB decided its time..let them see just what we are dealing with here..

Harmless activity rarely needs to be carried out in secrecy. Perhaps it's not as it seems..
edit on 9-11-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

What hobby toy flies like that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join