It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I do have one question, and I'm certain some legit news media does read ATS:

Q: Why was the anonymous guy filming this area?

It appears random and without notable cause to film this particular residential area.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The one filmed by the camera crew is looks like a bird loosing height , the video filmed by the guy in the report are in my opinion most likely insects .
Just my opinion .

It seems an experienced TV camera man would know if it were bugs in front of his camera.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What's the betting these are "Rods 2.0"

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the same thing that was involved in the may 15 incident?

link   
Since everyone's going with bug, I'm going with bird.

They say it's not either, but it might be (let the abusive comments begin..).

As someone mentioned, 'lunchtime' it seems to come out.

Maybe they'll eventually find a nest of Harris hawks near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. They are native to Colorado. They are dark colored with white undertail coverts and base as I thought I saw around 45 seconds in OP's video.

Hawks are freaking fast. This one may just be extra energetic. Either way, 45 mph is not uncommon, and some birds can drop onto prey around 200 mph..

Birds are f***ing cool.

Yes, it's a UFO. Obviously. We don't know what it is yet do we?

link   
Have to love how people jump onto these threads and claim with absolute certainty they know it is a bug or this or that. You do not know what it is so just STOP. What is with the attacks on the guys arm hair? Really? that is what you lower yourself too?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Watch the video closely at 1:20, 1:36. As or after the object flies by, there is a brief flash of pretty much the same object super close to the lens (or just HUGE, but I sincerely doubt that).

The fact that FOX didn't even mention the possibility of it being a bug, and mentions every other possibility, leads me to believe that they were just playing along with the guy filming and using their false naivety to get ratings.

There are parts where they make it look like it's landing in front of trees, but it doesn't actually go behind anything.

IMO, they use creative editing and play dumb to garner ratings. It's a hoax on FOX's part, maybe not so much the original photographer's.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
I'm thinking it's either a man made super-fast "toy" OR it's some sort of terrestrial creature we have yet to identify.

If it is it farts fire.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by 12voltz
Yeah looks like a bag blowing in the wind .
If it was extraterrestrial they need to get their gyro or guidance system fixed.
If thats how they fly ,the chances of them reaching Earth would be slim, be lucky to get through planet Zoltan's airspace.
On a side note , At least the news lady searching for the truth was an "investigative" reporter as opposed to just a reporter.
edit on 9-11-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

You can see a flair up at one point like a jet engine.

Jet engines dont flare up ,unless its had a surge or afterburner,if its alien tech you think they would be beyond using an earthly combustion engine
most likely sun reflection off that piece of rubbish caught in the wind.
The fact that the 'news' crew went out to 'investigate' drags the whole story to new lows

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Nice find and that's a local fox news, it's not the fox news channel fox news so I'll take it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

It is pretty bizzare. Given the apparently regular nature (timed to noon) I have to wonder about a small RC toy as something to consider. (guy playing at lunch). You don't know how big it is, though if it is any substantial distance away the speed seems too high.

Much too fast for that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know this a little off the topic, it may be related though, but I just joined this site to get my question answered.

Did anyone here recently have on CNN about 1:00pm today? If so did you see the report between Brook Baldwin and Ali Velshi? What were the four bright lights in a diamond formation over the NY skyline behind Velshi?!?!?

I tried rewinding on my tv but CNN was the only channel that said "This feature is currently unavalible."

What the hell did I just see?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Bugs have radioactive fart boosters too. Although I thought the same thing, to dismiss as such doesn't seem logical, the movements don't seem very bug like and it does seem to be far away. The bug that comes up later is just that but I think it looks unrelated to the object.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Watch the video closely at 1:20, 1:36. As or after the object flies by, there is a brief flash of pretty much the same object super close to the lens (or just HUGE, but I sincerely doubt that).

The fact that FOX didn't even mention the possibility of it being a bug, and mentions every other possibility, leads me to believe that they were just playing along with the guy filming and using their false naivety to get ratings.

There are parts where they make it look like it's landing in front of trees, but it doesn't actually go behind anything.

IMO, they use creative editing and play dumb to garner ratings. It's a hoax on FOX's part, maybe not so much the original photographer's.

yep - i think that's a bug in the second screen grab - it's way out of focus, whereas the clouds are in focus

but there are stills shown where the object looks very sharp, indicating to me it's probably not close enough to the lense to be a bug
edit on 9-11-2012 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilikestarz
Yeah, it's Fox news, but the footage is pretty cool. This object seems to be appearing out of nowhere, traveling at tremendous speeds.

The FAA tracks all air traffic in Colorado and across the country. The FAA sent us a statement that says, “We`ve checked with air traffic control and no one has had any reports of the activity you described…nor have any of our employees observed anything of this nature either visually or on their radar displays.”

The man who brought the video to our attention believes the UFOs are launching and landing near 56th Ave. and Clay Street in Denver. A Map shows only homes in the area.

[url=http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/#ooid=BnNHJyNjoZyz60bsjSbWA6lTx5V_xgsw]>>>>>>>>>>See the Video Here

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

reply to post by aynock

So you do agree that the close-up, bug-like object is a bug? But the far away, sort of bug-like object has absolutely no relation to the former?

Isn't the most simple answer that there was a bug some distance from the camera, and then one close to the camera? Especially since the object was 'going too fast to be seen by the naked eye'.. meaning no one could see it when they were looking at the city, (because people weren't looking for a nearby bug) and only the zoomed in camera caught it?
edit on 9-11-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The engine that UFO uses is a simple engine that defies gravity and becomes part of gravity. simple engine that anyone can make.

All you need is cold electricity, 2 metal plates and two non-conductive plates.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

I'm glad you posted this because I just posted it (and asked for it to be closed) after not being able to find this. So, thanks on behalf of all us UFO enthusiasts.

I wonder ......if this can't be seen by the naked eye, what made this unknown man film it in the first place? I mean, what was he shooting originally that just so happen to capture this UFO?

Perhaps that's already been established but I didn't read through all the pages yet.

This is quite impressive I must say!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
I do have one question, and I'm certain some legit news media does read ATS:

Q: Why was the anonymous guy filming this area?

It appears random and without notable cause to film this particular residential area.

Hey...I just asked the same question!!!!

I don't think he's pulling one over on us but I do find it interesting that that part of the story was left out though.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilikestarz

The aliens want all the """ too... sorry i forgot you can't say that here... however considering the "new" law of the land and all
edit on 9-11-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join