It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America...WTH Are YouTthinking?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I agree the entire system and people who voted for the 2 parties are a complete farce.

However, I would also like to know how Obamas been re-elected given the fact he's not kept his word on anything -

My favorite being closing that god forsaken prison! Lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
All I can do now, is continue doing what I have been for the last year.
Keep stocking up on food, putting as much money away as I can every month.
Not for prepping sake.
For when my company has to close it's doors.
All it is going to take is one Workers comp claim in 2014, and bye bye.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Many of you think anything would change if Romney, or (insert name here), was elected as POTUS?

The advisers, lobbyists, and blue bloods are the one with all of the real control. The POTUS is just a face to it all. Like the Queen of England, with just more perceived power.

The founders didn't add all of those checks and balances for no reason. They wanted to keep the real power in their hands. Think about it...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well Jude in a way you are right, in another, IMO you're Not.
Elections are indeed a Farce. Proven to be Rife with Fraud, and Pre-Planned OutComes. When those who vote do so, they are obviously telling those who know better, they are fools.
Those who are not Intelligent enough to realize this, or have the capacity to even figure it out, blindly carry on a once honorable tradition. Something that Used to actually matter. They don't know someone changed the rules in the middle of the game. They just keep on Believing The Candidates BullChit, Broken Promises, and Lies. The MSM helps perpetuate that by just opening their mouth. The voters get duped again, year after year and don't realize they are being fooled. Sad for them.
Saying they deserve what will get heaped on them is not fair though, IMO. I think they only deserve what is coming to them in the sense that they failed to act, and overthrow this Gov, however it needed to be done, years ago. Along those lines then, Yes, they deserve it.
Here's a couple links I used in another Comment I made about Elections, that shows how it is not really the fault of voters, for what happens after Election Results are Tallied. Enforces the Farce aspect.
OverAll, Good Post Jude. Later, Syx.

"HOLY CRAP!!! ABSOLUTE PROOF THE ELECTION IS FIXED!!!RESULTS AIRED 19 DAYS EARLY!!" (2Mins 48Secs) www.youtube.com...

"MUST WATCH! PROOF elections are rigged!!!! ;p" (approx 12 minutes) First 3 1/2 minutes sum this title up,but the rest is very interesting as well...... www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
OK,

You have 4 more years of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

You honestly believe in the "yes we can" BS?

Are you friggin insane or just puppets to the puppets? !@#$%^

The sad thing is that the entire World knows what a farce the American elections are...but the majority of Americans do not.

America has let down the entire World that is truly trying to look up to you as the warriors of freedom. Remember the badge of honor that you have fought for and so proudly claim?

The other Nations that have fought alongside you, suffered and died? Supported your beliefs and sometimes adopted the same? You have just forsaken the title.

Now just shut the hell up and take a knee, bow down and bend over. Whichever you choose. You deserve to lose your jobs, houses, freedoms, guns...and whatever else you THINK are your rights

America...you have just lost any respect you may have gained in the last 50 years ( It was always declining by percentage but now it will disappear completely)

I am so disappointed, disillusioned and angry right now that my words will not suffice.

Anyone with the intelligence to understand what just happened? Please just speak up.

What the !@#$ did you just do?
Duck & cover...you're going to need it.

I previously signed my threads with "Peace" but you have now voted to take that away from not only yourselves but the World as well. And YOU did it willingly.

But wait...you still believe you have the right to decide where peace resides?

This election, like all all other rigged elections will be decided by a fraction. (Only in America) At least the obviously corrupt Nations claim 99% victories. The US just keeps perpetuating the illusion of choice so will continue to show a 51-49 result.

Duck & Cover

edit on 7-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Do you live on planet earth? The American vote hasn't mattered in years. Unless you hold money and the electoral vote.............................YOU MEAN NOTHING TO THIS GOVERNMENT, you only matter on paying taxes.

America isn't here in the end times of the Bible. America falls between now and the rapture. It is a sit down and wait for the ride to be over, regardless who would have been president.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I agree the entire system and people who voted for the 2 parties are a complete farce.

However, I would also like to know how Obamas been re-elected given the fact he's not kept his word on anything -

My favorite being closing that god forsaken prison! Lol.

If you are referring to Gitmo, you can thank the congress for that little stalemate. Here is a little bit of info for you:

January 22, 2009 (two days after taking office) - Obama signs an executive order to close Gitmo within a year.

May 20, 2009 – The Senate votes 90-6 against the needed funding to close Gitmo. For most Senators, the issue was political kryptonite. While in theory, many Americans wanted Gitmo to close, few wanted the prisoners transported to their “backyards.” Again, fear won out over human rights.

The article goes on to say:

The politics of closing the prison have clearly soured following the attempted bombings on a plane on Dec. 25 and in Times Square in May, as well as Republican criticism that imprisoning detainees in the United States would endanger Americans. When Mr. Obama took office a slight majority supported closing it. By a March 2010 poll, 60 percent wanted it to stay open.
Source Link

If you would prefer a more 'main stream' source for the same info here is an MSNBC article for you: Senate Blocks Transfer of Gitmo Detainees

Care to try again?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
We lost. Far more importantly I know it in my soul – America lost.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

In the next four years, Obamacare will be fully implemented, CO2 and ozone regulations will be implemented,

world taxation might have begun, energy production will be reduced and therefore costs increased,

the Islamic caliphate may be partially established, our military will be gutted,

our movements and communications monitored and our freedoms in general curtailed and the dollar will be worth much less.

Not the recipe for a healthy America.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm thinking we just screwed ourselves and here is what will happen: my predictions as a "renowned psychic"

1. The dollar will plunge to lows never seen before.

2. The US healthcare system will come to equal that of Great Britain and Canada with third world countries becoming health destinations.

3. The US will become BFF with the USSR and will destroy the ability of the US to ever defend itself by destroying its entire arsenal of weapons "as a positive example to the rest of the world".

4. Internet censorship of anything that is not politically correct or negative of the government will come very soon.

5. Radio and TV censorship will soon follow suit.

6. Expression of religion will become forbidden, as it will be deemed to dangerous to display outside of one's home or place of worship.

7. Coal plants will be shut down creating electricity shortages and gas will rise to over $5 a gallon as Obama wanted in 2008.

8. More and more people will disappear like the Vets who disagreed on blogs with the government only to reappear after being "fixed" in mental institutions.

9. The average american workweek will be 29 hours per week, and unemployment will reach the real number of 50%.

10. There may be an effort on the part of the President to present a new constitution and have it passed, taking away all restrictions on the government.

11. Food will become outrageously expensive and home gardens will have to be hidden from the prying eyes of the government who will say they violate food safety regulations.

Please feel free to save this and reprint 4 years from now.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

This is what happens when you nominate a candidate like Romney. I think this should of been a pretty easy win for the GOP with unemployment where it is, but no, they chose Romney. Flip flops, no enthusiasm behind him.... Hell, even Ann Coulter said Mitt was a stupid choice back in 2011

John McCain picked Caribou Barbie over Mittens for his running mate. Think about that long and hard. Even crazy old John "bomb bomb bomb Iran" wasn't crazy enough to attach himself in any meaningful way to Mitt.

I'm still waiting to see this dismantling of America. Have they taken your guns yet? Nope. Have they tore up the constitution? No. Have they taken any of your freedom or liberty away? No.

Obama was, and is, one of the worst presidents ever. but put that into context, look at the mess he inherited. Have of the policies, actually probably more than half, that most of you hate Obama for are merely extensions of Republican started policies. At least this man appears to be somewhat in touch with reality, compared to Mitt at least.

Anyone who thought Mitt had a chance in hell was fooling themselves, or so diluted that there is no hope of recovery. He lost the election to himself. Simple as that.

the funny thing is.... Ron Paul would have creamed Obama, he would have. Then you'd have a libertarian republican sitting as president with the house being replubican and only the senate being democrat. you would have had everything you asked for and more. Transparent government, an honest look at the fed, a hard look at foreign aid and policies, the restoration of freedoms and liberties that the BUSH regime took away from you.

but no. You couldn't have that you let your party ignore the popular choice, picked Romney, and now you are crying about it.

Just pack up and leave if it's that bad for you, just go.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Have they taken any of our freedoms away!? Are you seriously asking this?

Are you actually a member here at ATS?

That's scary that you would even ask this.

Hello?

People...did this guy just ask this....in writing?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am just so .....angry, defeated, disgusted sad etc.

I tried since the last election to "fight" for this country. I tried to not become completely jaded. I don't talk to some family members who have put me down over this for 4 years.

Worst of all is the fact that no one on Obamas side cares about what we have lost.....the constitution, our freedom, our way of life.

As long as their side keeps winning, no one will want to fight for transparency and an end to the "farce".

I feel like everything I felt and loved about America is gone forever.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

We screwed up royally: Here are a few more predictions from a "renowned psychic" to save: Me

Israel will be returned to the Arabs and Obama will support and encourage it and do nothing to stop it.

In the name of world peace Obama will destroy the entire arsenal of the US and fire nearly all the military except a bare bones contingent, leaving the US unable to defend itself let alone help anyone else. All the bare bone contingents will be in foreign countries to help prop up their economies (ie like we are in Germany) not for military reasons.
edit on 7-11-2012 by grandmakdw because: forgot somethin

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So if we are the puppets to the puppets then really what difference is it going to make whether it's Romney or Obama in the office? I've given Romney 2 chances now and he failed to come thru both times.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Thank you for putting this so perfectly.

I've never actually shed tears over an election until this one. And it's because we've lost so much more than our party winning.

We've lost something deeper, something so fundamental...

but you have to be bright to see it...you have to be bright and informed...and that just isn't the make up of the average voter anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I feel you, Jude.
The brainwashed, uninformed youth and those with no moral fiber have brought this upon America.
All hail corruption and cronyism!

If anyone wants to know where the next four years are going to take us, just google search the term 'Chicago Politics'. You'll learn all about Barry's comrades -- especially Ayers and the Weather Underground.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here...

you can't refute it

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I want to thank you guys for participating in this thread, thank you Jude for the OP.

It helps a bit to know I'm not alone.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You have 4 more years of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

You honestly believe in the "yes we can" BS?

We have a choice? You're not American. You're not part of the American voting public. You get to sit back and watch our decisions play out and call us idiots and point out the "oh so obvious" answers like a Wheel of Fortune fanatic.

I don't think you get to judge us. At the most, you can sympathize with the rock and hard place we found ourselves trapped in, and our attempt at making the most of a terrible situation.

Seriously, what were we supposed to do? What would you have done? I'll be honest - I voted for Obama. I was told this morning that the election was rigged, but I don't care. At least I would know with absolute certainty I have to worry and fret if Romney had taken office, but now I can give Obama benefit of a doubt.

And really, as I said...where was the choice? It's easy for you to call us idiots when you're not part of the game.
edit on 7-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

All this except obamacare has been done before......he is signing redundant bills and people who do not study history or the law think its new.....wake up, he's a big fake!

ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS OF EQUAL PAY ACT OF 1963 An Act To prohibit discrimination on account of sex in the payment of wages by employers engaged in commerce or in the production of goods for commerce. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "Equal Pay Act of 1963." *** DECLARATION OF PURPOSE Not Reprinted in U.S. Code [Section 2] (a) The Congress hereby finds that the existence in industries engaged in commerce or in the production of goods for commerce of wage differentials based on sex- (1) depresses wages and living standards for employees necessary for their health and efficiency; (2) prevents the maximum utilization of the available labor resources; (3) tends to cause labor disputes, thereby burdening, affecting, and obstructing commerce; (4) burdens commerce and the free flow of goods in commerce; and (5) constitutes an unfair method of competition.

www.eeoc.gov...

Hate crime laws of 1994:

www.fas.org...

edit on 7-11-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join