It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America...WTH Are YouTthinking?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulSearching8
reply to post by jude11

God forgive them for they know not what they do.

I

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am a ron paul supporter, but i had to take a stand this year. I had to vote for Mitt. I think he is a vey good man, a charitable guy. Obama gave 1% in charity last year, Mitt gave all his inheritance. Mitt Romney did not take a salary as governor of Mass. Obama and Michelle have taken numourous high class vacays. speniding on our dime. and being hipporcrates.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
You have 4 more years of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

Hmmm... Aren't a woman's body, a homosexual person's relationship and medical care for a sick citizen "human rights" too?

Originally posted by jaa1169
I had to vote for Mitt. I think he is a vey good man, a charitable guy.

edit on 8-11-2012 by BeneathBaseStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Personally IDGAF what Obama did or plan on Doing if it doesn't interfere with my or my family daily activities I can care less. People have other things to worry about. Just because you lost faith doesn't give you the right to spread your fear amongst others. ...I've been hearing all the bad but no one wants to to spread the good ... Obama won the election he's still your potus live with it ....blow your brains out ... Or renounce your citizenship ...either way we are still going to move FOWARD.

(Sent from my Obamaphone)
(While drinking kool-aid)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

People like you who would actually cheer for the downfall of Americans are whats the problem. First, even you dont agree with Obama, for #S SAKE HE'S NOT HITLER. CALM YOUR #ING TITS SERIOUSLY. I was rooting for Obama but I know for a fact if Ronmey had won I wouldnt be anywhere near this butthurt! At the end of the day he was just a man whose policies I dont agree with.

Everyone "mourning the death of your country": Awwww dont be afwaid, that big bad man in the whitehouse is not going to eat you. Its just a man with a few powicies you dont agwee with! There there you want a juicebox?

But from the tone of your article it looks like you think elections are a sham so supposedly we shouldnt have voted for ronmey? So then, WHAT, PRAY TELL, DO YOU WANT US TO DO INSTEAD. I so sick of people on ATS bitching and whining and then showing complete FAIL when it comes to a coherent vision of what they want instead! Without this, you just come off as a cynic who will gripe no matter what happens!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cypherite

Sorry jude, I stand corrected. You did have an idea. You were a Ron Paul acolyte. So at least your not complaining about nothing. I'll acknowledge that. I stand by everything else i said.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join