It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America...WTH Are YouTthinking?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Don't worry folks, the shadow government has every thing under control, go back to sleep America, watch some sports and worry not about the men behind the curtains!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow. I just checked out real estate prices in Iceland. There aren't many homes for sale, but the cheapest I found translated to $800,000usd.
I surely can't afford move there.

edit on 7-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You are entitled to your opinion, but Bush did more damage to this country. When Bush left the office, we were already in a horrible mess and the snowball was already rolling more than half way down the hill. By the time Obama got into office it was huge. I don't think it would have mattered much who would have won the last election do to that snowball effect already in place. Now the next four years will tell. I personally don't care for Obama or Romney. I wish Hillary Clinton would have gotten into office four years ago, I think she would have done a better job than any of the past candidates. Oh well that is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
America wasn't thinking. That's the problem. The president is a liar and they voted for him anyway.

There are a lot of stupid people in the United States. They proved it the night of November 6, 2012.
edit on 11/7/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
America wasn't thinking. That's the problem. The president is a liar and they voted for him anyway.

There are a lot of stupid people in the United States. They proved it the night of November 6, 2012.

So they should've voted for the other puppet and everything would be fixed magically?

The problems of our country run much deeper than who gets to be the figurehead.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

When one plan of attack to fix a problem isn't working you try another. Don't be such a robot.

These are desperate times. Our country is dying on the vine. We needed to try something, ANYTHING, to crawl out of this hole.

Americans had a chance to try a new man and they blew it big time.

Stupid stupid apes.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Are you friggin insane or just puppets to the puppets? !@#$%^

No we are all, present company included, puppets to the puppets of the puppets. One day the rest of you will catch up. The Repubs cheated a la Karl Rove - and even he was surprised - and yet they still lost.

But the truth of the matter was this was the campaign of the lesser of two evils. If the election process were fair from the beginning to the end neither one of these guys would have won. Ultimately we were asked to pick between the two guys who "they" wanted. And yet we still remain divided just as was designed over two guys who were rammed down our throat. I for one am just sick of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

A Robot?

Yeah lets keep going back and forth between the same two parties, yeah thats so not robotic.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

When you live with apes it's hard to stay clean.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Think about it, Einstein. What choice do we have? So we make a choice from what we're offered.

We had a chance to try a businessman. Someone who knows how to employ.

We chose a con artist for a second term.

Collective IQ of the US population: 50.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OKAY,

1. The main stream media has promulgated the meme that the failures of this administration (and all before it) are to be blamed on the previous administration(s). You people believe it.

2. The presidential candidates, of all parties, presented before you were pre-selected by the main stream media. You people believe it.

3. The candidates of all parties running in the general (main) election, are chosen for you by the main stream media. You people believe it.

4. The candidates ultimately elected (pre-chosen) are selected by pre-programmed computer software that is installed in every electronic voting machine. You people believe it.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Think about it, Einstein. What choice do we have? So we make a choice from what we're offered.

We had a chance to try a businessman. Someone who knows how to employ.

We chose a con artist for a second term.

Collective IQ of the US population: 50.

Who is this we, I didn't vote for him, nor Mitt, there was more choice than just those two guys, yes I understand it's always been one of the two parties. However look back to that Einstein quote.

I doubt the IQ is 50, and even so, where do you reside upon this IQ chart?

According to www.rlynn.co.uk... it's 98.

50 would be moderate retardation, so did you just pull that out of your ass, or wishful thinking?

Be careful pointing your finger in condemnation. I would think if you had a high IQ you would know 50 is not the average.

edit on 7-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Only a fool believes. We must follow the tracks, wherever our engine pulls us.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You can't even figure out that it was sarcasm. Fifty states. Sixty is considered profoundly retarded.

Like a feline, I kick you under the litter.

In the US, voting for a third party candidate is like flushing money down the toilet. All you did was draw a vote away from either main party candidate.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

America has let down the entire World that is truly trying to look up to you as the warriors of freedom. Remember the badge of honor that you have fought for and so proudly claim?

The "rest of the world" clearly wanted Obama to be re-elected, so I'm not sure where this BS is coming from.

The "rest of the world" was rightly terrified of the prospect of a religious freak like Romney getting into power.

Thanks goodness that did not happen.

What is this "warriors of freedom" nonsense too, you sound more deluded and brainwashed than those you are shaming could ever be.
edit on 7-11-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

You're certainly correct about Romney's religious views, but Obama is all about idol worship, which is a religion coming out of the alter in most people's living rooms.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
To me, it is easy to see that Obama is the right choice by looking at the caliber of persons who are spitting feathers right now. I believe it says it all. Go sulk with Trump and the other immoral rich white men, and zealous religious whackos who'll join you in drowining your sorrows.

I am from the UK, so before you start telling the world who we wanted to win presidency, why don't you ask us.

The vast majority supported Obama, he is the only sane choice.
edit on 7-11-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"I don't feel a blazing anger that we lost to “them. What I feel is fear and sadness for the republic we cherish.

I feel devastation, not vows of revenge.

I read hope still in the darkness and a determination by some to fight on in the storm.

I see dignity in loss."

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Insulting people because they are hungry for change is stupid. Voting for the old rancid is even dumber.

If you voted for Obama you voted for four more years of SSDD, tuna salad, when you could have had salmon.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Insulting people because they are hungry for change is stupid. Voting for the old rancid is even dumber.

If you voted for Obama you voted for four more years of SSDD, tuna salad, when you could have had salmon.

The OP is one big insult against anyone who disagrees with Romney being the solution to the world's problems.

What else can you do but insult in return?

By the way, Romney is both old, and rancid, not to mention downright dangerous.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Dangerous in what way?

PS: WTH do you care? You live in the UK!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join