America...WTH Are YouTthinking?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+43 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
OK,

You have 4 more years of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

You honestly believe in the "yes we can" BS?

Are you friggin insane or just puppets to the puppets? !@#$%^

The sad thing is that the entire World knows what a farce the American elections are...but the majority of Americans do not.

America has let down the entire World that is truly trying to look up to you as the warriors of freedom. Remember the badge of honor that you have fought for and so proudly claim?

The other Nations that have fought alongside you, suffered and died? Supported your beliefs and sometimes adopted the same? You have just forsaken the title.

Now just shut the hell up and take a knee, bow down and bend over. Whichever you choose. You deserve to lose your jobs, houses, freedoms, guns...and whatever else you THINK are your rights

America...you have just lost any respect you may have gained in the last 50 years ( It was always declining by percentage but now it will disappear completely)

I am so disappointed, disillusioned and angry right now that my words will not suffice.

Anyone with the intelligence to understand what just happened? Please just speak up.

What the !@#$ did you just do?
Duck & cover...you're going to need it.

I previously signed my threads with "Peace" but you have now voted to take that away from not only yourselves but the World as well. And YOU did it willingly.

But wait...you still believe you have the right to decide where peace resides?

This election, like all all other rigged elections will be decided by a fraction. (Only in America) At least the obviously corrupt Nations claim 99% victories. The US just keeps perpetuating the illusion of choice so will continue to show a 51-49 result.

Duck & Cover

edit on 7-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The post-election has my stomach in knots.
This is just bad...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
OK,

You have 4 more of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

Now just shut the hell up and take a knee, bow down and bend over. Whichever you choose. You deserve to lose your jobs, houses, freedoms, guns...and whatever else you THINK are your rights

America...you have just lost any respect you may have gained in the last 50 years ( It was always declining by percentage but now it will disappear completely)

I am so disappointed, disillusioned and angry right now that my words will not suffice.

Anyone with the intelligence to understand what just happened?

I use to sign these threads with "Peace" but you have now voted to take that away from not only yourselves but the World as well.

But wait...you believe you have the right to decide where peace resides.

Duck & Cover

edit on 6-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I quoted you because I wanted to say that too.
But really, what option did they have? Same joker either way.

Edit: I think this thread will explain it all.
edit on 6-11-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sorry, bud. It was a practical joke that just took on a life of its own. We'll get it cleared up real soon--there are just a few stubborn technical issues we need to attend to.

Again: Sorry for the disruption to the lives of wellbeing of our neighbors. We got this....
edit on 11/6/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Boy, this just sucks!!!!!
Lost my appetite, glad I already ate....

Get ready for a bumpy ride......there's no tellin' what's in store for us in the next 4 years.
Ain't going to get no better either, I'm afraid.

edit on 6-11-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i cant believe anyone thinks any western democracy actually votes for a candidate and gets change?

first an issue is put out there, one side takes one stance, the other side opposite.

then.. no matter who gets in... bam...

issue is put through regardless of previous positions.

it makes NO DIFFERENCE

they all serve the same people

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nearly half of us Americans voted for the other guy & never bought into the whole hope and change crap. We're still out here and we'll continue to fight as much as we can to get back to a place where we can have pride in our country.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Mitt shouldn't of pissed off the women and the 47%.

Guess they got out and voted.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

SnF, I have never really been much of a "preper", that all changes tonight. I now believe that there are few intelligent people left in this country.

I actually fear, I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel, obama has been the worst president I have ever seen, he has done nothing in his life to help the nation, yet he gets 8 years? Seriously?

I am now hanging my flag upside down, and I am not going to continue going to work. I am going to just get my 2 years of unemployment, my obama phone, and welfare. Why not? Everyone else is doing it and getting by without the work, I might as well join in the "freebies" bandwagon.

the entire nation will resemble Rome by the end of these 4 years, we are going to watch it burn because my countrymen are stupid.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a lot of upset americans too.

4 more years of the same garbage, only now probably much worse and more forced down our throats now that he doesnt have to worry about a reelection.

link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by jude11
OK,

You have 4 more of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

Anyone with the intelligence to understand what just happened?

I use to sign these threads with "Peace" but you have now voted to take that away from not only yourselves but the World as well.

But wait...you believe you have the right to decide where peace resides.

Duck & Cover

edit on 6-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I quoted you because I wanted to say that too.
But really, what option did they have? Same joker either way.

Edit: I think this thread will explain it all.
edit on 6-11-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

The sad thing is that the entire World knows what a farce the American elections are...but the majority of Americans do not.

Duck & Cover.

link   
reply to post by jude11

Thank you for posting this.

I'm not getting too far with my own rants.

I'm too P***ed off to be more rational.

Take it away, friend.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
As an American at this point I am praying for the destruction of this nation. This election has proved just how full of crap the American public is. We are past the point of no return. All I can do is hope the stupid are allevieated and justice will prevail but I think I would have to be on another planet for that to happen. In other words, My fellow Americans have lost my respect and I will never lay my life on the line for these people. There was a time where I would but no longer shall I hold that conviction. I am just so sick with all of this right now. I hope Karma pays a visit to those who deserve it soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Perfectly put.

STARS for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
As an American at this point I am praying for the destruction of this nation. This election has proved just how full of crap the American public is. We are past the point of no return. All I can do is hope the stupid are allevieated and justice will prevail but I think I would have to be on another planet for that to happen. In other words, My fellow Americans have lost my respect and I will never lay my life on the line for these people. There was a time where I would but no longer shall I hold that conviction. I am just so sick with all of this right now. I hope Karma pays a visit to those who deserve it soon.

You deserve more than the 1 star I can give.

Take care and...

Duck & Cover.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
Nearly half of us Americans voted for the other guy & never bought into the whole hope and change crap. We're still out here and we'll continue to fight as much as we can to get back to a place where we can have pride in our country.

The "Other Guy" is only wearing a mask until he can be in a position to make change. And then he'll make the change that the former guy left behind.

All the same.

Duck & Cover.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

OF course it's a farce, but people are trusting and believe that politicians are just regular folks with higher pay. People don't want to believe the worst about our leaders, that's a hard pill to swallow. Of course it wouldn't have been one iota better had Romney won. They are all part of a system that is designed for the players, it has nothing to do with what is best for the people or what the people want.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
oh come on, is anybody really surprised that romney lost?

romney spent his whole campaign telling people what he was going to take away from them and insulting entire groups of people so it shouldn`t be a surprise that so many people didn`t vote for him.

he told women that he would take away their right to decide what to do with their own bodies
he told the poor and unemployed that he was going to take away their welfare
he told half of americans that they are lazy and dont want to work
etc etc

hey mitt here`s a little tip for if you ever decide to run again, don`t tell people how you are going to make their lives worse tell them how you are going to make their lives better.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is what happens when you nominate a candidate like Romney. I think this should of been a pretty easy win for the GOP with unemployment where it is, but no, they chose Romney. Flip flops, no enthusiasm behind him....

Hell, even Ann Coulter said Mitt was a stupid choice back in 2011

thehill.com...

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter warned activists Saturday that if the party nominates former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in 2012, President Obama will win reelection.

"If you don't run Chris Christie, Romney will be the nominee and we'll lose," said Coulter, eliciting cheers from the crowd.

edit on 7-11-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think Bush was the worst president of all time and I have said many times that Obama was going to win. I couldnt believe people re-elected bush, just like I knew the Romney supporters were going to be shocked. Obamacare is a good thing, the auto bail out was a good thing, private sector jobs have increased percentage wise over bush years. The many many other initiatives that would have been a good thing but was blocked by the house is not Obamas fault.

Also he took over all of the bush crap from 8 years of war debt and other bad descisions. I think Obama is a good president and I hope he starts layng it down now that he doesn't have to worry about re-election!

This is how I feel and I know many others do as well!
edit on 11/7/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/7/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join