It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims of "Alien Spaceships to Attack Earth in November 2012??" ...a bit odd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
this is new 2012 thing.
2012 year will not happend any doomASday
so priests of order of apocalypse preparing a new story,
so this gootan.. ships will coming for days, and months, and years any minutes, or at end of november or something they will come. boo hoo.
with that space ship apocalypse dumas doomday theory will prevail, and they will be right.
i can bet that is a captain proton and flah gordon they racin who will come to finish on earth first

...remember remember when we aliens come in november

edit on 4-11-2012 by wwwchronos because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by wwwchronos because: im idiot

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Judging by what was on your quoted website this story is nothing but a story.

With stories ranging from UFO V invasion to a Zombie US President its all just a laugh.

[EDIT]
Just went back and clicked on the hotlink Mutants only to find a 'professional' tabloid advert of the following...

Since when does a woman sit in a position like that on a professional tabloid newspaper ?
errrr - NEVER !!!!
edit on 4-11-2012 by Rapha because: added the sick advert.

I hope that lady is not a gootan? If so RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not to worry, the impending solar explosion resulting in our sun becoming a red giant will handle those silly spaceships.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Did you also not bother to read the OP?

Or did you just not understand it?

Either way - yes - I am serious

It not only discredits the investigation in to ETs, but discredits ATS.

uh huh...

What also discredits ATS is a little bit of snobbery here and there

Until I came here, I believed strongly in the possibility. Now I don't, and this thread is an example of why I've taken this stance.

Really? This thread is an example of why you don't believe aliens exist?

What is this thread about?

:-)
edit on 11/4/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by PurpleChiten

it's a shame

so much for open minded discussion - the pics or it didn't happen crowd wins again

Meantime - there are a lot of people out there who would like to discuss this and not be afraid to talk about it from their point of view - in a forum that doesn't treat 'amateur' opinions like a joke

I guess we'll just have to have the conversation here - though I would hope someone with common sense might recognize that the UFO forum is absolutely littered with things less serious than this - and move it back where it belongs

I'd like to take a moment to thank you Spiramirabilis for being intelligent enough to understand what was being asked. You are a credit to the forum.

I am amazed at the "junior high level" of intelligence and behavior being displayed here, absolutely amazed. There are several who should be truely ashamed of what they have said and done here. We are supposed to be adults, able to have conversations and discussions based on a variety of things, not a group of children who must be directed in their conversations by a 5th grade reading level statement for openers.

If people are unable to read an entire opening post, then look at what was asked in what context, well, I have to question their ability in reading comprehension as well as critical thinking. This is a reading/discussion technique that is used very successfully at the high school level and carried over into college, yet many here were unable to be successful in it. That alarms me to a great extent.

I do want to thank the few who were able to understand the topic and see that it was an opener to a conversation. Those few are an asset to ATS and are greatly appreciated. As for the rest, not so much.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The "story" wasn't the purpose of the thread dear. It was an opener for a question, for a discussion to take place. I am amazed that anyone would "pounce" on a minor detail with such vigor and expect to be taken seriously, especially after looking at what kind of threads that particular poster has made.

Very disappointed, very, very disappointed.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by violet

Of course I read it
What's to understand?

Or did I misunderstand you are believing in this rubbish?
If so I apologise
edit on 4-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

reply to post by violet

Of course I read it.
What's to understand?

I've edited my reply to you

and - what's to understand?

what indeed

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I edited mine too

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Are you serious?

Although I would agree that all alien, UFO stories deserve a thread in this forum. Some stories could be true, right?. This clearly is not.
It's a hoax because its all made up. One member posted what SETI had to say about this.

It not only discredits the investigation in to ETs, but discredits ATS. Until I came here, I believed strongly in the possibility. Now I don't, and this thread is an example of why I've taken this stance.

It's not about the story, it's about the topic of intelligent beings coming to our planet. Is it possible? Why would they come? What would they look like? What intentions would they have?

This was a common practice of an ice breaker that was completely and utterly lost on some who are incapable of comprehending that. Your children are capable of comprehending the strategy and it's used on a regular basis, why are supposed adults incapable of doing so?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If people are unable to read an entire opening post, then look at what was asked in what context, well, I have to question their ability in reading comprehension as well as critical thinking. This is a reading/discussion technique that is used very successfully at the high school level and carried over into college, yet many here were unable to be successful in it. That alarms me to a great extent.

There's no reason why this thread shouldn't be back where you posted it in the first place

Or, there is - and this is what alarms me

good evening Chiten - I'll be interested to see where this is in the morning

edit on 11/4/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

My response to that, is to make your thread title that question.
That will result in a better discussion. This resulted in ridicule, even though you said otherwise .

People are obviously going to discuss your title

Don't use a title as bait next time.

That's what you just admitted doing

ETA
Let me explain , now supposing I do think there is life out there and want to discuss that.
If i say yes I think there is, then it will appear I was believing this rubbish and embarrass myself.
The stage was not set to have the discussion you wanted. You messed that up with using this as bait

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

It has no place in the UFO forum! THESE are the kinds of thread that have ruined this forum! You might as well have linked to the National Enquirer. WWN is not a good source and anyone who takes this subject seriously knows it! Anyone who wants to entertain this can go to the hoax bin and read other threads from the same source on the same subject. This isn't the first time they've claimed aliens are invading in November.

Mods can this be moved to HOAX now?!?!

Aliens to attack earth on November....

Come on now, this forum talks about clones, grays, reptilians and nibiru.

Now I will admit the OP's link is laughable, but why all the hate?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

That should not have to be done with adults the way it is done with third graders.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

My guess is, they were called on their hatred and ignorance and now they are getting defensive.

It's a shame really

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Imtor

He can't be...he has so many stars and flags

Maybe it's true...Maybe the Gootans really are here. I just hope it's not the giant hairy insectoids from Tau, and no giant rat like aliens from D quadrant.

Engage.

No its really the leather clad purple biker barneys with ray guns, riding flying harleys and they all want our men..lol scarry ..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Last year in November there was interest about Comet Elenin actually being a brown dwarf and possibly hitting our planet. The name Elenin certainly drew suspicion, some claiming it meant Extinction Level Event Near In November. I have to admit it did capture my attention there.

Then some Russian and Chinese news sites were talking about the three globs following this comet and that they were likely spaceships coming to invade Earth. Russia was in a rush to build all these underground bunkers.

But then Elenin broke apart and faded into history as a small blip on our screen. How disappointing.

As much as it would be exciting, I doubt there are three more spaceships heading here. Where's the comet it's supposed to be hiding behind? What about amateur astronomers picking this anomaly up in the sky?

I do believe life exists on other planets but I feel the government is covering up the fact they've been visiting here for a long time and don't plan on letting us know about it anytime soon.

edit on 4-11-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by texasgirl because: too many words

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I For One,
Welcome Our New Gootanian Overlords!

Wouldn't it be funny if the Gootan Spaceships accidentally collided with Nibiru?

Destroying the ships and deflecting Nibiru out of our solar system!

Imagine also that you were the only person on Earth to witness this occurrence.

Would you post it on ATS?
Could be a couple of Flags in it for you! If we believed you that is.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

I do believe life exists on other planets but I feel the government is covering up the fact they've been visiting here for a long time and don't plan on letting us know about it anytime soon.

edit on 4-11-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by texasgirl because: too many words

What do you think their intention would be? What would they look like? Why would they come here?

Those are the things I'm interested in discussing. What's your take on it? (since you are actually here to discuss instead of rant and rave
)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by violet

That should not have to be done with adults the way it is done with third graders.

Well if you can't accept your mistake on how you went about opening up your desired discussion, how can I help you? I'm only in third grade.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join