It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Knowing that you have been lied to from your sources, why don't you do some research into what information we have offered. If it's proven to be true by science, perhaps you are listening to the wrong folks.

I for one, would be pissed off if I was lied to and made to look like a fool.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
So fighting an unproven conspiracy theory with a hypothetical universal life force. Sounds perfectly feasible to me.
Best of luck to you!

Unproven? Only to someone that is doing the three monkeys routine.

We have lab tests of unbelievably levels of aluminum in some soil samples. More directly, if you live in an area plagued by this aerial poison, you can watch the jets spray and the chemtrails converge to blanket the sky in an hour or so. Parts of NW Florida have been hit heavy in the last few weeks.

The poisons being sprayed are no doubt in our food chain now. Whether this is one cause of the rampant disease processes now occurring is a valid question for experiments, environmental samples and lab work.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

We have lab tests of unbelievably levels of aluminum in some soil samples. More directly, if you live in an area plagued by this aerial poison, you can watch the jets spray and the chemtrails converge to blanket the sky in an hour or so. Parts of NW Florida have been hit heavy in the last few weeks.

Just a quick thing here...

Aluminum in the soil is nothing new...

Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.

en.wikipedia.org...

And where do you think those chem planes are flying out of?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The poisons being sprayed are no doubt in our food chain now. Whether this is one cause of the rampant disease processes now occurring is a valid question for experiments, environmental samples and lab work.

You do know that aluminum cans and aluminum foil actually contain( now get this) Aluminum.

With aluminum being so abundant in our soil means that anything planted in it has the probability to actually contain some % of aluminum in them.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Going to say this one more time...

From this point forward, the personal back and forth will cease. Calling people disinfo agents, or shills, or whatever name suits your fancy is a no go.

Post bannings will follow from this point forward.

Let me reiterate that for you folks...

Postbannings will follow this post for any decorum infractions. You can discuss the issue with civility, or there will be consequences for not doing so.

The choice, as always, is yours...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Query:

If it is indeed so secret that they are spraying, how does this picture exist? Because it seems unlikely that anyone would be able to be in such a position to take such a photograph and upload it to the web, without having more serious persecution afterwards than the guy who put all that stuff on wikileaks that time.

So, how did this get online and is still available if this is actually a picture of a chemtrailing aircraft?

Additionally, those tanks occur to me as being extremely impractical to actually chemtrail with. There is a lot of wasted space and mass in that system if long range spraying were the intention. A useful system for it would surely use significantly larger tanks in much fewer numbers, otherwise a lot of weight is being wasted on the containers themselves. And it would be easier to store it in the lower fuselage as well, where luggage normally goes, since it would require (marginally) less piping that way. And be out of the way of inconvenient cameras.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

As already stated they are ballast tanks, notice they are in the passenger compartment not the aircraft hold, when the plane is being tested the ballast can be moved around the aircraft to see how it fly's it's not rocket science!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by fenceSitter
So fighting an unproven conspiracy theory with a hypothetical universal life force. Sounds perfectly feasible to me.
Best of luck to you!

Unproven? Only to someone that is doing the three monkeys routine.

You can check the Flight details on here Flightradar24

As for the aluminium claim

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. It makes up about 7% of the mass (essentially the weight) of the earths crust. If you apply this number to an acre of soil 6 2/3 inches deep (2 million pounds of soil), that 7% "Total Al" would equal about 140,000 lb Al/acre or 70,000 ppm. Those of us involved in producing plants, whether those plants are agricultural, turf, or ornamental, should understand how Al can affect these plants.

Well what do you know the MOST ABUNDANT metal in the EARTHS CRUST shows up in soil sample there is a shocker !!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

since your the only one that hit it close enough, I'll show you what it looks like on the inside of one of those things.

Those look like chemvats than luggage containers.

Regarding your pic, I have one too, its the same aircraft but my pic is from the lower deck. It appears that the best way to keep a clandestine poison-spraying operation top secret is to allow schoolkids to wander about the plane with cameras. You wouldn't think so, would you.

So, since your sources are so far completely wrong about the plane, about contrail pesistence and about aluminium content within soil samples (you didn't raise but I bet you were working up to it), are you yet ready to question whether chemtrails even exist at all?
edit on 22-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by apex

As already stated they are ballast tanks, notice they are in the passenger compartment not the aircraft hold, when the plane is being tested the ballast can be moved around the aircraft to see how it fly's it's not rocket science!

Hey, I'm well aware of that.

My previous post was querying the Chemtrailing point of view, not trying to suggest that it is going on. Trying to be devils advocate and fence sitting rather than being blatantly on the 'skeptic' side. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Thank you, someone that isn't stuck in fantasy world.

And yes, to go with your idea, we are being attacked from all sides.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

There is a quote that I have seen before,

The Cowardly Shrink From the Word “Conspiracy”

Others, however, no doubt the majority, shrink and run away when the word “conspiracy” is mentioned. Cowardly, they close their eyes and place their hands over their ears. “Please, please,” they plead, “don’t tell me about that. I don’t want to hear it!”

We’ve all seen this kind of person. Sometimes, their “comfort zone” being disturbed, these folks will throw a fit and strike out in anger at you for merely informing them of a conspiracy. So frightened are they, that you become their enemy simply for trying to help them understand the hard truth.

These ignorant people are like lambs being taken to slaughter. The wicked powers-that-be love a population that chooses to remain stupid and asleep. The better to take advantage of them.

Sure helped me see that I need no more fear.

I can thank this for telling me some of it.
edit on 22-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

don't forget that by removing any high concentrations of DOR
you make the Sylphs job of cleaning up easier

as for the hologram comments earlier just point a laser into the sky
any holograms will LIGHT UP
be careful not to hit any planes though or the feds will be there very, very quick
[almost as if they were lying in wait]
to give you what THEY call the "reich treatment"

also disregard any "disingenuous"

"rent a plane and fly up behind other planes and scoop up samples"
if it's a chemplane you'll be shot down
anything else will get you locked up
the ahrimanic DOR infused agents of TCOTBIP will then get local normal folks to dismantle and discard your chembuster for them now that they've gotten rid of you.

this is why i refer to such "advice", the moral equivalent of convincing a person to "play with explosives", "disingenuous" .

it all SOUNDS reasonable and harmless, but in reality,
"IT'S A TRAP!!!!"

as if anybody wanting to test for chemtrails will be allowed to get any samples

L
L

pic of artificial cirrus clouds and their uses in weather manipulation

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I agree. Man, you got to love nature.

Word to all, Science can never beat nature.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I agree. Man, you got to love nature.

Word to all, Science can never beat nature.

now now
nothing wrong with science
when it's kept pure and chaste

most of the "scientists" on this site and pretty much all involved with the corporate-military religious complex
are actually practicing a religion scientism:
scientism in it's actual form [Ahrimanic] follows bacons rather telling metaphor: "Nature is to be put upon the rack, and forced to give up her secrets"

consider all the vivisection and torture of animals going on in the name of "science"

or experiments on the population

usually via spraying stuff from the skies, or into the water or into our foods
the GMO aspect of this sinister cult is a blatant-in-your-face-using-everybody-as-guinea-pigs thing
lots of money and power to be gained. of course they are going to have people assigned to watch out for whistleblowers and people who are able to see, in a glass, darkly, the shape of things to come.

Goethe, on the other hand had a metaphor to the effect that nature was to be approached with reverence, and the secrets seduced or wooed from her, in addition meditating on all the accumulated facts was the way to go.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So where does that place us? In the middle? No where on the line?

Because I'm not leaning to any scientific extremity here.

Hard for others to see, the is our home, let's take care of it, and it'll take care of us.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So, you say they are so tight on secrecy that they will shoot you down if you try to sample a chemtrail to gather evidence. Does this mean you agree that all the evidence claimed by Thomas, Carnicom etc and such as was presented in the WITWATS videos, and which is freely available with no consequences visited on those who present it, was just made up crap?

Or are you saying that this super-efficient organisation that works so hard at keeping chemtrails secret stops caring after the plane has passed?

If they do, since chemtrails spread out all day, you could sample the trail hours after they left and from a different location couldn't you?

If retribution is so swift and terrible, how come all the chemmies have just been left alone to carry on with their claims? How was WITWATS allowed to go to a second movie and the first still available too? I smell bovine excrement.

edit on 24-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

most of the "scientists" on this site and pretty much all involved with the corporate-military religious complex

That sure is a heck of an accusation you make there, are you prepared to show that their science is wrong or do you just like making off the top comments?

Maybe you should show how these gov't affiliated scientists are wrong and you are right being as you have studied the weather and can prove them and their science wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

That sure is a heck of an accusation you make there, are you prepared to show that their science is wrong or do you just like making off the top comments?

Maybe you should show how these gov't affiliated scientists are wrong and you are right being as you have studied the weather and can prove them and their science wrong.

as usual, i'm being quoted out of context

are actually practicing a religion scientism:

scientism in it's actual form [Ahrimanic] follows bacons rather telling metaphor: "Nature is to be put upon the rack, and forced to give up her secrets"

scientism as opposed to science is no different from religion
it's ultimate goal is to turn us into automata, robots to be controlled by the "initiates"

science is the quest for knowledge and no more than that it's goal is to be able to a la Swedenborg know everything. unfortunately while a laudable goal it is ultimately impossible, it's best to think of omni-SCIENCE as something that can be approached asymptotically or approximated as in plato's metaphor.

as a religious cult scientism is the main custodian [and practitioner] of the results of the MK-ULTRA and related experiments in mind-control. heavans gate, branch davidians, jim jones, scientology, and similar orgs are evidence that this twisted "science" and it's experimentation are still active.

proof?

TRANSLATION:
"how dare you question the priesthood!"
BLASPHEMY!!!!
BURN THE HERETIC!!!

defensive much?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

1-So where does that place us? In the middle? No where on the line?

Hard for others to see, the is our home, let's take care of it, and it'll take care of us.

human evolution, though not headed anywhere in particular has not ended, some extremists like the transhumanists are too lazy, or otherwise unworthy, to go through the necessary efforts to achieve a natural self empowerment, and thus seek a shortcut through surgery and implantation, everything kurzweil and the like are promising, has been available to humans through meditation, yoga and various other practices, known as esoteric,occult, etc. since antiquity, but since their machines/instruments, cant measure spirit, much less something more prosaic as the mind or life itself, they, in defiance of reality, choose to claim they don't exist, yet tellingly, they are constantly seeking to destroy that which they cannot control.

lol careful you don't lean the other way into an extremity of ignorance

All knowledge is power.
Those who know more than everyone else are more powerful than everyone else.
If you turn your back on knowledge, you doom yourself to slavery at the hands of those who know.

so as to elaborate on this and the previous 2 posts
excerpted from Robert Mason's: "The advent of Ahriman: An Essay on the Deep Forces Behind the World-Crisis" from the Occult Warfare section of Richard Metzger's: "The Book of Lies "

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join