It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

You have found your own silver lining to your cloud
while the rest of us debate what ours are,
and how to deal with them,
in our own way.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by flyswatter

reply to post by Uncinus

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Ok, since you guys have convinced me that your awe-so-smart, then answer me this tiny little question: What are chemtrails?

(Word of warning, sad to say your on a "disinfo agent" list, don't ask me where I got it)

You dont have proof of what you are saying, so now you're asking us to sit here and explain part of YOUR side of the argument?

If you go back and look, I am simply saying that your grand theory that anything lasting more than a few minutes in the air is a chemtrail has been show to be absolutely incorrect, and has been shown that way for decades. You can sit here and argue what a chemtrail is until you are blue in the face, but you cannot do it with completely fabricated stats like that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
I believe the water vapor part of it is harmless
if was not for the fact of the other combustion byproducts
mixed in with the effect that make it harmful.
Also the effect may add to global dimming,
that makes it possibly harmful to life.

It appears we may have more harmful elements
in the effect, that out ways the harmless factor.

That seems like a reasonable summary & essentially what I believe too.

Contrails are a visible sign of pollution from engines - but it is important to remember that the pollution and the water vapour are still there even when you cannot see the contrail.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Ok, since you guys have convinced me that your awe-so-smart, then answer me this tiny little question: What are chemtrails?

A myth

(Word of warning, sad to say your on a "disinfo agent" list, don't ask me where I got it)

Here? Or does that make 2??

I have no problem being labelled a "disinfo agent" by people who can't handle reality - it is sad for them to be living in fear, but I've do my best to sort out this problem for them and if they don't want it ..well I assume they're adults and entitled to make their own mistakes.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Ok.

Then I'll play devil's advocate for just a little while. "How do you kill 95% of the population without them knowing?

The answer: Attack them from all sides. Mainly the air, the food, water, economics, media, medicine, and martial law.

From the air, spray them with chemicals laden with viruses of all kinds when the mark is right. Along with air pollution of all kinds to get them to think that they are useless breathers.

From the food, poison the land by air or by tricking people into thinking that in order to get more profits, they must use nutrient deprived soils and chemicals to control pests.

From the water, by putting chemicals in there that limit the persons thinking ability, keep them under and asleep.

For economics, with them stressed out and their emotions at the max, they will turn on one another with the intention to kill, give them greed in which they hoard all their goods for themselves.

Media, by giving them all the bad things such as killings and rappings, we keep them in a negative state of distrust, and a forever caution that if they make even one thing out of what we say that isn't true, we bring down the hammer on them.

Medicine, by injecting viruses into people that has been preserved by deadly chemicals, we can keep the population on a dependence on us. We suck them dry when they use our products, and we lay more diseases in those product that they will lose all hope and they turn towards us for help. By having them unknowingly sprayed by high-altitude chemicals, we can send down a gas-like agent that can turn people into what we want or what we want of them.

And martial law, by using their militaries, we can carry out mass genocides of all kinds, exercise control over them, perform public executions to make sure that they follow us or die. By using Fear as our weapon, we can bring them down to their knees and not let them think dangerous thoughts ever again."

I'm just giving one defense to all, this is one way to help people. How have you helped people in preparing for defense?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I don't get your problem.

You say this is a myth, people hit on you for saying so, after others who have worked hard to say they are a threat to the people, a country to tell the people the truth, and scientists finding and distributing ways on how to stop it.

They are not the ones living in fear.

I'm sorry to say, it is you.

I have no fear, because I did not fear to act than talk.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

And this is a standing in which I am alone on.
No one has the backbone to do the things which can help.
Only to have each hit our head on walls.
This is a war on information
Hillary Clinton has issued it.
Everyone must learn, else
Re-learning all will be for naught.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Agreed, it's their time limit. Contrails in a basic sense is just water, vaporizes within that time limit, regardless of temperature.

Chemtrails, different story.

Clouds are WATER VAPOUR- OH NO yesterday the sky was covered in CHEM CLOUDS the clouds lasted more than 20 seconds

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Can I be on that list too? It seems to me the 'disinfo' members are the only ones displaying any kind of thoughtful logical analysis process, apart from Rudy (never thought I'd say that) who's last post that I read I agree with, there's a first

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You say this is a myth, people hit on you for saying so, after others who have worked hard to say they are a threat to the people, a country to tell the people the truth, and scientists finding and distributing ways on how to stop it.

Yes they are, or they wouldn't be working so hard. They are working, in effect to prove to the world at large that magic wizards are covering us all with poisonous pixie dust and the world at large recognises that they are nuts.

Your own description of what you believe a contrail to be sings out your own ignorance loud and clear, before anyone will believe what you say, you first need to get a clue about your subject.
edit on 21-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Yes those are the people spreading the myth that htere is something threatening from contrails. They say they are dangerous so they have to be stopped.

If they do not fear them then why bother trying to have them stopped??

Aircrap.org - monitoring the planned poisoning of humanity - that isn't engendering fear??

Some YT chemtrail video titles -

Danger In The Sky - The Chemtrail Phenomenon
Chemtrails to Depopulate
Targeted to Die - Worlds Population Poisoned By Chemtrails & Radiation - Anthony J Hilder
HUMANS into ROBOTS with Chem Trails, Smart Meters, HAARP, Reproducing in CANDIDA see Description
CHEMTRAiLS/ MORGELLONS KiLLS!!!!!!! MUST SEE!!!!!!! 100% TV MEDiA PROOF

I'm sorry to say, it is you.

Oh - well thank you for telling me how I live - I wouldn't have realised otherwise!

I have no fear, because I did not fear to act than talk.

If you are not afraid of "chemtrails" why are you "battling them" with your "chembuster"??

And regardless of your own feelings - many peope are afraid of them

Chemtrails = Aircrap - SCARE1 - Anthony J Hilder

It is coming from above... Dont't be afraid...bevery afraid! A toxic fog is being dispersed out he back end...of hundreads of airborne tankers on an innocent population below. aluminum oxide, barium strontium, and sulphur flouride is rmoroed to be part of the tosic mix. The "Air Crap" once referred to as Chamtrails is causing respiratory problems, lowering of concentration and IQ. "there is no question...there is a full scale assault being taken against humanity says Corrine spence "chair" of SCARE - Santa Cruz Alert Response Emergency. "It is scary as hell" It is more deadly than the H bomb at Nagasaki...it is a soft, slow and delayed kill.

-liveleak - ignoring the relatively minor historical inaccuracy, this person thinks chemtrails are scarier than nuclear weapons!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Sorry but you really need to get a grip on reality you claim this

Ok.

Then I'll play devil's advocate for just a little while. "How do you kill 95% of the population without them knowing?

The answer: Attack them from all sides. Mainly the air, the food, water, economics, media, medicine, and martial law.

First of all I can remember watching contrails as a young boy in the 60's so I have been attacked by what you claim for almost 50 years LONGER than you have been alive probably so as a plan it has FAILURE stamped all over it.

No martial law were I live !

Your type are so deluded it's unreal you believe any BS you see on the internet you think agrees with your beliefs that's whats so laughable you ignore REAL evidence and believe any internet wackjob!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

First of all, never get that pig-headed idea in front of me ever again, it's a mockery and I have little tolerance for mockery.

Um, ......do you mean science? That is what the "pig headed" idea was. You can look it up, really.

Second, I thank others that found it, and found ways to clean-up this mess.

Well, so far that I have seen and deducted is that what makes a chemtrail is it's time and the way it fans out.

Not to mention, why in the world do planes cross a chemtrail and overlap it with another chemtrail? So many things, so deep of a rabbit hole.

Plus, what is in them? What is in a chemtrail? A contrail is just a gas frozen into a semi-liquid, floating in air and semi-free from the push of gravity, then transforms back into a gas.
edit on 20-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

I have a way to prove it to you. You have built a chembuster. You already claim it can disperse a chemrail. the next time you see a "chemtrail" and there is a frontal system projected for the next day, point your chembuster at that trail as hard as you like, and you will not be able to bust it. Do you know why? Because it won't be a chemtrail. It will be a contrail. And if it does last and you cannot bust it, you will have to accept that it's a contrail that persisted longer than the allotted time. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Ok.

From the air, spray them with chemicals laden with viruses of all kinds when the mark is right. Along with air pollution of all kinds to get them to think that they are useless breathers.

From the food, poison the land by air or by tricking people into thinking that in order to get more profits, they must use nutrient deprived soils and chemicals to control pests.

From the water, by putting chemicals in there that limit the persons thinking ability, keep them under and asleep.

For economics, with them stressed out and their emotions at the max, they will turn on one another with the intention to kill, give them greed in which they hoard all their goods for themselves.

Media, by giving them all the bad things such as killings and rappings, we keep them in a negative state of distrust, and a forever caution that if they make even one thing out of what we say that isn't true, we bring down the hammer on them.

Medicine, by injecting viruses into people that has been preserved by deadly chemicals, we can keep the population on a dependence on us. We suck them dry when they use our products, and we lay more diseases in those product that they will lose all hope and they turn towards us for help. By having them unknowingly sprayed by high-altitude chemicals, we can send down a gas-like agent that can turn people into what we want or what we want of them.

And martial law, by using their militaries, we can carry out mass genocides of all kinds, exercise control over them, perform public executions to make sure that they follow us or die. By using Fear as our weapon, we can bring them down to their knees and not let them think dangerous thoughts ever again."

I'm just giving one defense to all, this is one way to help people. How have you helped people in preparing for defense?

How I feel about these things, and how you feel about these things ... completely irrelevant. You're trying to argue something here that I have made no mention of, why is that? I simply showed you that a statement that you made was factually incorrect. Your whole post here has absolutely nothing to do with that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

reply to post by waynos

Then I'll ask you guys again: What are chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

reply to post by waynos

You are shown to be wrong on one argument, so you have to move to a different subject to argue about. Well, at least you arent arguing about only "chemtrails" lasting longer than a few minutes now.

As for what a "chemtrail" is ... I dont think the chemmie believers can even agree on this one. Some say its stuff sprayed from nozzles on high-flying planes. Others try to say cloud seeding is is chemtrailing. How on Earth can you expect someone else to define YOUR belief when your chemmie community cant even come to an agreement on the definition themselves?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If you didn't understand the previous answers there seems little point in repeating them.

Chemtrails haven't changed their nature in the last day or so, so the answer remains the same.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The term chemtrail is a portmanteau of the words "chemical" and "trail," just as contrail is a contraction of "condensation trail." The term does not refer to other forms of aerial spraying such as agricultural spraying ('crop dusting'), cloud seeding, skywriting, or aerial firefighting.[6] The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of characteristic sky tracks. Supporters of this conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for solar radiation management, population control,[1] weather control,[2] or biological warfare/chemical warfare and that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems

en.wikipedia.org...

There does that help you out?

Now can you show me a legitimate chemtrail?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join