page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by flyswatter

Ok.

Then I'll play devil's advocate for just a little while. "How do you kill 95% of the population without them knowing?

The answer: Attack them from all sides. Mainly the air, the food, water, economics, media, medicine, and martial law.

And if after 30 years of spraying them with chemicals to stop them reproducing, their numbers have doubled, maybe you accept that you've failed?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

The govt is so well organised it can kep this massive secret for umpteen years, and at the same time so stupid it sprays something that is utterly ineffective in any measureable sense?

actualy that doesn't sound implausible at all....

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
And if after 30 years of spraying them with chemicals to stop them reproducing, their numbers have doubled, maybe you accept that you've failed?

In a way, it makes sense, overpopulate the planet, cause a mass extinction by extreme resource shortfall. Though that would mean that a lot of the worlds resources are wasted carrying out the plan.

For the question of what Chemtrails are: If you believe that water cannot be a persistent contrail, what is it? Bearing in mind the capacity of the plane and the length of say 100 miles. If it can't be water, the plane must make the entire thing. Thats a lot of mass.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

since your the only one that hit it close enough, I'll show you what it looks like on the inside of one of those things.

Those look like chemvats than luggage containers.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Or they could be water ballast tanks that are commonly used to shift weight around aircraft during flight tests

the one you have posted is stolen from here and is "Upper deck view showing ballast tanks on the A380 G-WWOW. 15th November 2005" - note that "All rights reserved" so copying it to "prove" chemtrails is a berach of copyright, as well as being disinfo.

although hte registration is wrong - it is F-WWOW - G-WWOW is a R22 Helicopter!!

More pictures of F-WWOW

Lots more photos of ballast tanks on various a/c are here

Deny ignorance, don't demonstrate it!

edit on 21-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

since your the only one that hit it close enough, I'll show you what it looks like on the inside of one of those things.

I had to blink a few times in disbelief. I didnt think you'd be foolish enough to attempt to thief those pictures and attempt to use them as "proof" of a "chemtrail" plane, but I guess I was wrong.

Please, please, please ... understand what you are looking at before you try to use it as evidence, and do your best to avoid using pictures that have already been debunked and explained time and time again on this very site.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

*Have no idea what your talking about and ignoring*

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I just go off other sites. I'm just a messenger here, not a preacher.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Ah, that says a lot, you just blindly repost crap, not understanding any of it! That very well explains you posts on "chemtrails", electricity etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

still waiting on what makes you Mr. Authority on life.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Found it interesting that a site would put hard work to tell people on what is in those chemtrails.

An exert of the list.

barium
nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF]
radioactive thorium
cadmium
chromium
nickel
desiccated blood
mold spores
yellow fungal mycotoxins
ethylene dibromide
polymer fibers

That is a lot to putting into the air.

Thank you for telling me that.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
An exert from this site.

For any that are truly interested in how the chembuster works, you have to read this.

’Healthy’ clouds are held together with the positive OR form of orgone energy, while Chemtrails (or DOR clouds, or smog) are held together with the negative DOR form of orgone energy. Remove the DOR, the ’glue’ holding the chemtrail together, and you cause the chemtrails to disperse. That is not to say that the particulate matter, the human blood cells found in chemtrails, the mycoplasmas, the pseudomonas aeruginosa, the other pathogens, the ethylene dibromide, the barium salts, the DNA restriction enzymes, etc., have evaporated or disappeared, BUT we have a strong suspicion that the MOST secret, high tech (alien?) technologies incorporated within the spraying of chemtrails (E.g. radionic pathogen broadcasts, mind control or emotion influencing broadcasts, DNA altering, etc.), technologies which we think are DEPENDENT on DOR energy, are being subverted by the chembuster.

The trolls/disinfo agents on here are not the first to ever disregard what is reality. Since appearance is often reality, it's impossible to go back to sleep.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well I have never seen that before
and you talk about others being disinfo agents!

If YOU think thats whats in a plane that leaves one of your suspected chemtrails I will refer you back to this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Were you can check all the details of the flight!

Your post is just more evidence that YOU don't actually have a clue!

Oh and other thing why would luggage containers get window seats
edit on 22-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Do you?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

Do you?

Well obviously more than you if we look at what you believe on the internet using the above picture as a prime example of YOU being easily fooled!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

*Have no idea what your talking about and ignoring*

You posted a picture that has a known provenance - it is on flikr, it is of a known aircraft - F-WWOW. The barrels on hte a/c are a known purpose - to allow weight to be shifted around for flight testing - there are many pictures of such equipment on all sorts of aircraft.

All these things are common knowledge to anyone who can do basic research into aviation - so I am not at all surprised that you do not know what I am talking about - because clearly you know nothing at all about aviation other than it has planes!

Not that there's anything wrong with knowing nothing about aviation - that's the case for most people.

It is when you claim you do know something but prove so conclusively that you are ignorant,and then refuse to improve your knowledge that you reveal the bankruptcy of the chemtrail myth.

The motto here is deny ignorance - not demonstrate it!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Found it interesting that a site would put hard work to tell people on what is in those chemtrails.

An exert of the list.

barium
nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF]
radioactive thorium
cadmium
chromium
nickel
desiccated blood
mold spores
yellow fungal mycotoxins
ethylene dibromide
polymer fibers

That is a lot to putting into the air.

Thank you for telling me that.

Let's have a look at another extact from that page:

This clandestine program now includes aerosol-spraying planes in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand [all NATO countries]. Hundreds (if not thousands) of people have called and written their public officials to get answers.

I am sure that Australia and New Zealand would be most surprised to find they are in NATO.

Jut another example of chemtrail BS.

In fact there has NEVER EVER been a single independent chemical test of any "chemtrail" - EVER.

Another example of disnfo there:

Barium can be compared to the toxicity of arsenic.(4)

Footnote 4 says:

4. See Pesticide Action Network North America [PANNA]: www.pesticideinfo.org...
- there is NO info comparing Barium to Arsenic on that page - so you have been lied to.....AGAIN.

You say you're onl ythe messenger?

I say rubbish - if you are spreading this disinfo without bothering to check it for accuracy or even credibility then you are a disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

since your the only one that hit it close enough, I'll show you what it looks like on the inside of one of those things

Better than that I will show you some of those same water ballast being used on a Quantas flight...

In fact if you want to actually learn what those are you should take a read here...

metabunk.org...(Ballast-Barrels)

It helps to learn before you post pics that have been debunked here many times before..

In fact there is a pic from 1969 which is many years before the chemtrail hoax was even started, so those cannot be chemtrail tanks unless your telling me that chemtrails have been around since 1969...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Well since your talking about...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Maybe you should do a bit of research on the good Dr.Ilya Sandra Perlingieri, but if your not into doing research (which by your posts shows that isn't a big priority for you) here is a bit for you to read about the doctor herself.

metabunk.org...

Enjoy the reading it is very educational...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

No excuse. Expecting others to have evidence to back up their facts, then using that sort of excuse for yourself? Any itty bitty tiny shred of credibility that you may have had before is now long gone.

Not really sure why, but I'm still open to looking at any other pictures that you think show a "chematrail" plane. If we know what they are, we'll tell you. If not, we'll admit it. No more "I'm just a messenger" excuses next time, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join