It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

What are you saying here? The new age is not about worshiping lucifer or Satan.... Is it?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Most of these new age "paths" follow a road that leads inside of the human mind and body. They are bringing in negative energies and the people following them are too ignorant to know the truth. True enlightenment is not found inside, but is found in the environment and the connection that you have to the earth and her children. Most of the people pushing these "paths" are not concerned with anything other than how they feel inside. They are driven by ego, no matter how much they pretend not to be. The have a lot of negative effects, especially in the U.S. they may have positive roots some of them, but they are dangerous and should not be taught or practiced by anyone until he or she has completely shrugged off the pressures of normal community life and has devoted themselves entirely to helping others. Only then will they be able to learn some of these practices without risking damage to themselves and others.

Please don't get me wrong, I just believe that most o this stuff can be very dangerous, and should not be played with before one has completely cast off the "self" and has begun to understand exactly how deep of an impact their connection has on the community. We have to realize that we are not individuals, the words selfish and individual are synonymous, and until we begin to realize that, we are just kids playing with matches when we dabble in this stuff. We don't know what we are doing. The answers to enlightenment lie in the connections that we have with our environment.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Wifibrains

It looks like a religion to you. Why?

because its full or morons worshiping esoteric idols of wisdom

I'm sorry you feel this way. People in the New Age movement are on the cutting edge of the Aquarian Age, which basically we are in transition into now. Each age lasts roughly 2000 years. Some Christians may not be ready for these new ideas, although many ideas are really based on older religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism. The New Age is exactly what the name implies....a new age as related to astrology.
I happen to have Aquarius rising in my chart and have been always attracted to avante garde spiritual ideas, but I still appreciate the old traditions.

I love this old 60's song announcing the New Age

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

True enlightenment is not found inside, but is found in the environment

Oh really? I think every guru in India will disagree. And I have had contact with several. The key to the Self is always within, but it often takes an initiated guru or teacher to show you the way. Our own dear Jesus showed us The Way The Truth and the Life. The minute one idolizes another individual though one has lost the real connection to the Inner Self.
You are going to spend a long time, many lifetimes if you go the way you just posted. Enjoy the Long and Winding Road that leads to the Door.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Illuminati know the ways of the esoteric. They want the Children of the Most High to be caught up in the old traditions without the truth while they themselves have all the esoteric knowledge and use it for personal gain and profit.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You're right, it is self empowering, but that will be the 1 World Religion.

The 1 World Religion will take our focus from God and put it on...ourselves.
The New Age stuff teaches people that we all are Gods, so you see, they're eliminating God altogether.
You wanna see self empowerment? You're just about to see it.

I can tell you for certain that about 5-8 superstars are about to be created and they are going to preach the New Age Religion and shove it down all of our throats very soon. It'll be the "final nail" in Christianity as well as all the rest. They're going to teach us we are all Gods and how to love ourselves.

Why yes, as soon as people get a whiff of the very strong aroma of self serving and not have to serve any other Gods, the ego itself will replace those most high Gods and the prophecies will be fulfilled. By getting rid of God people will be doing the very thing He prophesied long ago.

When these people come onto the world stage and spew this junk, don't get sucked into it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

The One World Religion has to do with the UN and the World Council of Churches. It is really a watering down and a sanitizing of all the different religions while setting up a worship of Gaia the Earth Goddess to manipulate people into believing Gaia is angry with the human parasites and is punishing us, itt's the religion of Climate Change and it's designed to make us all believe the earth cannot sustain us so we have to depopulate. Enter John Holdren and Al Gore, Ted Turner and even Bill Gates as these have membership in the Club of Rome.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

It seems many people who claim New Age as an Illuminati tool are likely to view Science as a tool of Satan.

Or just as likely to think that science and religion can be reconciled, and yet to understand that either one may abuse their status for power or profit.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
What are you saying here?

Believe the TRUTH.

You ARE being lied to and unless you realize that fact it will cost you EVERYTHING...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
The new age is not about worshiping lucifer or Satan.... Is it?

The NWO goes clear back to the Garden...

It started in that part of the universe we call Heaven when Lucifer challenged the right of God to exercise supreme authority. The Luciferian conspiracy was transferred to this world in the Garden of Eden.

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same.

Brotherhood of the Snake > Synagogue of Satan > Illuminati > NWO

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Although I think it is good to be alert and watchful for signs of CONTROL, NWO and the Illuminati Bilderberg Conspiracy which is certainly in the works to make it easier to spy and monitor our movements as individuals and spenders, I think it would be a mistake to call every step forward as a species on the planet an Illuminati conspiracy.

Acknowledge we are going to make some progress as a people. Recognize a good means of control is division and ignorance. Knowledge, and educated, dedicated, cohesive cooperation, even with people who do not look like us, is the way to keep out of bondage and remove what shackles we have on us now. Who controls us also controls those folks who do not look like us. These are higher ups concealed within Nations governance and making deals to keep us a captive audience of consumers and not always entirely, sometimes not even partly, in our best interest.

edit on 30-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Although I'm not really big on the Illuminati there were some things that bothered me about the video.

The new age philosophy is a fusion of beliefs which have existed for thousands upon thousands of years. Far before the Illuminati ever existed.
Well, if the Illuminati actually exist then maybe they are the creators of human beings, therefore pre-dating them way before any human philosophy that we know of. I'm not claiming the Illuminati creating the human family tree as fact, but it's something to keep in mind if you believe in such a thing as the Illuminati. Obviously, if they do exist, and have been manipulating human activity for some time now, then they are certainly more advanced than normal humans in ways we don't exactly understand.

These fears are valid fears when we do not yet prove to ourselves that we create our own reality. When we have not questioned our own painful beliefs enough to see that it is impossible to experience something unless you have become a match to the experience.
Yeah, ok. Sorry, but I didn't create an event like the holocaust with my thoughts. The holocaust isn't something I need to "believe" in because it's documented fact, not a belief. The Idea that we create our own reality through our thoughts are nice, but it doesn't hold any weight when using common sense. If I create my own reality through my thoughts then I'm definitely doing something wrong because I wouldn't be where I'm at right now. As if genetically losing my hair at 31 is something I want for example.I'm pretty sure some who buy into these ideas have a rebuttal, but I see most of it as nonsensical, just like other religious ideals.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I like this song as well. The song and reality were mismatched back then what makes you think they are aligned now?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The new age is a trap of seeking, just like religions. Tricking yourself to search for something you already have. Clinging unto spooky claimed silly new age knowledge.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what a "conspiracey" is... can anyone help me out?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

There is no "key to self" because there is no such thing as self. I challenge you to try and explain where you stop and everything else begins...
Please don't take what I said the wrong way. There are countless wise souls out there from many different walks of life. I would be careful though putting too much stock in someone who has been "initiated" because any guidelines or rules to getting "there" are likely to be just another pecking order in which others can judge you're "enlightenment" and are likely to be just another method of indoctrination into a process that is benefiting the wrong crowd.

Maybe I am wrong, but I look to nature for my answers to life, not to someone else's "guidelines" I was taught through Native American traditions to be careful trusting what is taught to you by others and to lay your trust in the great spirit to guide you. I have witnessed examples of some of these new enlightenment pushers who are worshipping the ego and causing some very bad things to happen because they do not understand the powers that they have gained through their practices. Maybe I have become jaded... I live in New York! There is a yoga studio on every corner and a lot of bad stuff comes from some of these places...
Take what I say with a grain of salt.

I will stand by my previous words, and please think it through before blasting what I say here. "All my Relations" a phrase that is repeated over and over by Native Americans in most traditional ceramonies says it best. Look at the path that you are leaving behind you. Look at how it effects the world, and how it has a lasting impact. It is there, in your path that you will see how to become enlightened. It is there that you will learn how to step lightly, and make the biggest impact in the best way.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

Wisely spoken. The real you is the one that happens of itself. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself. Religions have become a worship of self and, heh, false idols.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Eternium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There some days it is hard to read the posts on ATS!

Most of the elements from the so called "new age" religion, are actually old tenants and ideas borrowed from various religions, ideas, and philosophies from the around the world.

They aren't new.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Eternium

Actually, the new age is not about seeking. It's about letting go of unneccessary clutter in our lives.

What we do seek is the truth.

Same as you.

Or you wouldn't be on ATS

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If there is an illuminati religion it would have to be something of illumination thinking (light) such as ORDER.

This. Illuminati groups love people to worship gods (Jesus Yahweh lucifer whatever...) they love to see humans give their power away to another being.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join