Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Hypnosis..blinded by enlightenment....SHE IS THE ILLUMANATI

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yeah I kind of agree with that, except it being a religion, I think personal spirituality and choice of esoteric and spirtual information is not religious though as its mailable it's not confined, penned in wrapped up, bondage.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
gaining spirituality and wisdom from you self, from your inner self, can never be categorized as an religion, but as a way of being enlighten of who you are and what is happening around you.

I think there are multiple views on what "New Ages" stand for, but for the ones I know, it stands for getting to know your self, accepting others, live and let live, understand that we have to cooperate and that the worl's resources aren't endless and so much more.

I really can not see how that can be a religion, when really its just about giving space and understanding to each other... and one self

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Hypnosis..blinded by enlightenment....SHE IS THE ILLUMANATI

At least now we know who to blame for all the problems in the world, this girl with the hypnotic sexy eyes. Talking about indevidual freedom, peace, spirituality and a connection to the creator. You make no sense.

The illuminati are sopposed to want to disconnect us from our spirituality and enslave us, giving them godlike powers over us.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Still waiting for a verbal reply from you concerning my post...
I didn't understand your one-liner emoticon posts....

edit on 30-10-2012 by D1ss1dent because: typo

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

At least now we know who to blame for all the problems in the world, this girl with the hypnotic sexy eyes. Talking about indevidual freedom, peace, spirituality and a connection to the creator. You make no sense.

No i didnt mean she specifically is too blame. Your see the illumanati is all about hypnosis. This girl would believe geniunely in everything shes saying. And shes the perfect front to give the message because you get mesmerised by her looks and voice. Its quite possible and likley she as no idea shes illuminati. The illuminati is not an individual or event a cult, its enlightenment used to blind clarity and distract the persons attention away from their truth voice, the silent one inside of them.
edit on 30-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

I am sorry. I was preoccupied with my duties. I was simply agreeing with you. The rocis are the ones responsible for bringing it to light for the masses while it has its origins with the Illuminati and before them the atlantians and before them the lemurians.

This was my post btw

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Now I could understand that if she releasing mind blowing information trying to win followers hungry for more information, but that is not what she is doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I will tell you why I disagree with the idea that it is not a religion. For an example I will use Christianity, which I believe we can both agree IS a religion.

In Christianity there are innumerable sects and varying sets of belief systems. The mainstay that all of these varying beliefs have in common is belief in the Christ. Other than that one belief different groups of Christians believe a plethora of different things. Many Christians do not even belong to any organized association at all, and that is becoming more common every day. Each individual custom tailors their spiritual belief system, retaining those aspects that are fitting to the individuals spiritual needs and discarding the rest. No two Christians are exactly the same, and the only boundaries that are imposed are the boundaries that one chooses for him or her self. If there are rituals or group activities it is only because the individual chooses such.

Such is "New Age". There are many different sets of belief systems. They believe a plethora of different things. Many New Agers do not belong to any organized association at all, but some do (just not as many as Christians). Each individual custom tailors their spiritual belief system, retaining those aspects that are fitting to the individual's spiritual needs and discarding the rest. No two New Agers are exactly the same, and the only boundaries that are imposed are the boundaries that one chooses for him or her self. If there are rituals or group activities it is only because the individual chooses such.

The only difference here is the name. You could substitute the name of any belief system you want. Regardless it is all religion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

at the end of the day i dont know what her modus operani is because i dont know her personally. This is the prob with following Gurus on stage or Vid your basically seeing a actor performing. Only way to know if a person is legtimate or not is to know them personally.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
God is not a religion.
God is the truth.
When you realize God you will know for sure.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I will tell you why I disagree with the idea that it is not a religion. For an example I will use Christianity, which I believe we can both agree IS a religion.

In Christianity there are innumerable sects and varying sets of belief systems. The mainstay that all of these varying beliefs have in common is belief in the Christ. Other than that one belief different groups of Christians believe a plethora of different things. Many Christians do not even belong to any organized association at all, and that is becoming more common every day. Each individual custom tailors their spiritual belief system, retaining those aspects that are fitting to the individuals spiritual needs and discarding the rest. No two Christians are exactly the same, and the only boundaries that are imposed are the boundaries that one chooses for him or her self. If there are rituals or group activities it is only because the individual chooses such.

Such is "New Age". There are many different sets of belief systems. They believe a plethora of different things. Many New Agers do not belong to any organized association at all, but some do (just not as many as Christians). Each individual custom tailors their spiritual belief system, retaining those aspects that are fitting to the individual's spiritual needs and discarding the rest. No two New Agers are exactly the same, and the only boundaries that are imposed are the boundaries that one chooses for him or her self. If there are rituals or group activities it is only because the individual chooses such.

The only difference here is the name. You could substitute the name of any belief system you want. Regardless it is all religion.

So believing not to believe is also a religion? So if you believe in science and not god, science is a religion?
edit on 30-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

God is only a three letter word.
IMO, it's preferable to use the words 'truer self'.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

And 'truer self' is just two words - made of nine letters.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Indeed, because it is your belief system. That is all that religion is when you get down to the nuts and bolts of it all. Religion is your belief system. Whether you believe in God, the Goddess, Science, etc. each of us tailors our own ideals of what it is that we believe. This is our individual belief system, our religion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

hes right itsnow again...God infers something external and not the true self

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

at the end of the day i dont know what her modus operani is because i dont know her personally. This is the prob with following Gurus on stage or Vid your basically seeing a actor performing. Only way to know if a person is legtimate or not is to know them personally.

And then you could still be deceived. But at least then you would know who they are, it comes back to expeirience. If you don't expeirience something and don't believe it(spirituality) you will always be scepticle, the only thing that can change the scepticism would be experience. Here say will not do when we are sted fast on our beliefs.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And then you could still be deceived. But at least then you would know who they are, it comes back to expeirience. If you don't expeirience something and don't believe it(spirituality) you will always be scepticle, the only thing that can change the scepticism would be experience. Here say will not do when we are sted fast on our beliefs.

No man or woman can deceive me if i look them straight in eyes. Even her she wouldnt be able to.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
hmmmm. Fallacies.... Ad Hominem..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

No man or woman can deceive me if i look them straight in eyes. Even her she wouldnt be able to.

Nice, I like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join