It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by littled16

The new age has no boundrys. It is a mix match of what is right for the indevidual. Buddhists, Hindu, Christ, Kabbala, what ever works for you, even magic and rituals if you want to go that way, it's practising freedom to practice what you want. It would only be evil by its intent.

If one can create their own religion, this does not make the new age a religion, it is in no way organised unless you join a group and do some thing together, but then this would only be a ritual or ceremony, their is no "way" in the new age, you are the way.

Alright Miss Kitty, now you've got me started, I wonder what you might think of this:

Suppose the new age does indeed have boundaries. You say that it is a mix match of what is right for the individual, but since you threw Christ in that bawdy lineup, I feel I will do what is right for myself as an individual and discuss with you the reasons I disagree with every sentence you've written in your first paragraph.

Lets start with boundries, freedom of choice (what is right for the individual), and Christ. I hope we can tackle these three as comprehensively as possible so as each individual reading this will have come away having read another ambiguous post. From my perspective, the mention of Christ would infer that the person mentioning Christ would be referring to God's only begotten son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and where does a stranger on the web have a good chance of learning the most about Jesus Christ would be a bible, an online bible, a King James bible, ect. But if you'd read the bible, Lord willing you'd understand what it says, then you'd know that people who actually believe what Jesus said in the bible also believe that Jesus outlined plenty of boundaries and even said, "Why do you call me 'Lord' and not do what I say?" It would be pretty rediculous for a person to sign up for the military and pretend there were no rules, wouldn't it? Jesus likened the process of becoming a follower as a person preparing to build a house. You wouldn't start building a house without having first counted the cost of building because some would ridicule a person foolish enough to build only half of a house. Jesus knew even then that Christians who are half a house, clean on the outside and sinful on the inside would suffer ridicule, satan adds another layer of poop to their eyes and convinces them that they are being persecuted for Christ's name sake and to rejoice in their lukewarm faithfulness. Anyway, I digress.
The new age has boundaries in that those who are faithful to Christ would reject the philosophies and ideologies of the new age, and would see that those who love truth are just fine with boundaries.

"it's practicing freedom to practice what you want.", can you please give me some instances in which those who are within this eastern religion of yours "practice freedom"?
If this eastern religion prides it'self in "do what thou wilt", then those who obey Jesus' commands would be doing what Jesus wants. In all honesty, very few people are willing to percieve Jesus as a being who is alive right now, working right now, helping, saving, healing..so it's hard to imagine that when you go to a "church" or in other words, a synagogue of satan, and there are a bunch of fakes clean on the outside and foul mouthed in private.
On that note,
I have walked in on a Mason Assembly of God pastor of a small village just out of Zion Bible College doing some kind of ritual babbling with an apron with a large eye on the center of it. I have seen this same pastor with the Order of the Trapezoid emblem on his jacket, and have heard him speak of it to another pastor who seemed hypnotized. I have a memory of being tazed and telling the pastor and his (friend who were laughing) because of the way my face must have looked while I was angrily vowing to remember THIS. Another time I went upstairs after church for a visit, the pastor and his wife had renovated the upstairs and I noticed the floor was checkered black and white tiles, I was a bit marveled and said, "Masonic". The pastor and his wife nearly lunged at me eyes wide saying, "What did you just say?", I said, "Oh, nothing.", that was the most unglued I've seen his wife. Also, there is involvement with the OES, and with the International Association of Turtles.
I live at the very edge of America, yet here my parents are capable of speaking Yupik, I and my siblings and peers do not speak the language, and yet this small town has only two churches the Catholic Church and the Mason Assembly of God, and in my opinion, people who go to these two churches are NOT better than those who smoke and drink, why? Because even IF you would acknowledge the new age as a mystery religion, it doesn't matter, because personal change is a personal decision that only you alone can make

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Excuse me sugar britches- if you look at your quote more carefully:

The new age has no boundrys. It is a mix match of what is right for the indevidual. Buddhists, Hindu, Christ, Kabbala, what ever works for you, even magic and rituals if you want to go that way, it's practising freedom to practice what you want. It would only be evil by its intent.

If one can create their own religion, this does not make the new age a religion, it is in no way organised unless you join a group and do some thing together, but then this would only be a ritual or ceremony, their is no "way" in the new age, you are the way.

You will see that it is Wifibrains response to me, not my words to him/her. Pay attention!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I was just trying to make sense of that but I think you just cleared it up.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Meh... maybe their kid/grandkid hides their glasses from them too!

I just found mine two days ago!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Wonders

Excuse me sugar britches- if you look at your quote more carefully:

You will see that it is Wifibrains response to me, not my words to him/her. Pay attention!

Alright "super granny", please keep in mind that MY post wasn't just for the likes of you two and your special exclusive public e-mails, what I wrote was for everyone to read, I didn't join a fraternity club when I signed in to ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

www.msgtruth.org/avoid.htm

All there! enjoy!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Duh. Finally someone saw it. New Age is directly linked to Hitler and Crowley. Crowley used the pyramid symbol.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

My impression is that the "New Age", is about ancient people both in the Western and Eastern Hemisphere. The Illuminati is more about the Bogey man that supresses the desire to be interested in being successfull. After all if one wants to be succesfull, effectively one should be placed in the situation of having to deal with the Bogey man. Literally, the best thing to do is avoid at all cost, anything that has to do with enterprise......

As that is a slipery
slope.

Any thoughts?

edit on 31-10-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

The Illuminati is the bogey man, but zionism is not, and it's very deep. Zionist/communism put up the Illuminati front to divert attention. But it doesn't change the fact that zionism is not attempting to corrupt the world on all levels - including spiritual. The zion's symbol is a snake circling the world, a reptile. The New Age's goal is to "open the third eye"... which only reptiles had a long time ago. Zion is promoting hinduism and sex-oriented tantrism, and hinduism happen to be the religion in which you are supposed to wait for a "Matreya" to come. Benjamin Creme is currently believed to be the World's future antichrist, and he calls himself Matreya. Zionism is promoting the destruction of belief systems, including christianism, in favour of worshipping the Goddess Mother Nature, which is a direct link to old Elemental and Green Majik (which Aleister Crowley promoted and which Hitler was following using his Vril society - and remember that Hitler was financed by swiss banks, which were run by zionist bankers, see Rothschild his castle is in Geneva, Switzerland). We are basically told what to think, and most New Ager will never realize what I just told you.

And, of course, Zionism itself goes back further back in History, back to Babylonian times. That's where the concept of Goddess Mother Nature, aka Gaia, came from in the first place. Babylon was in ancient Iraq.
edit on 1-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't know about you; but I wouldn't complain too much about the new age gurus when they don't make a percentage of what companies like Pepsi and Lays make; and they are actually killing people...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yes good point.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

So because one man uses a gun to kill; does that mean everyone who uses a gun, kills?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thought I should sneak that in, lol. I certainly consider the prior to be the lesser of two evils.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Duh. Finally someone saw it. New Age is directly linked to Hitler and Crowley. Crowley used the pyramid symbol.

So Crowley is an alien, and Hitler was a reptilian intent upon generating harvests of perfect humans in order to create a master slave race for the alien beings who spawned Crowley.

New Age preceded Hitler AND Crowley. They may have used some of it - in fact, Hitler certainly did. The symbol for order reversed into chaos? He was employing the principle that by instigating chaos, he could create a new order from the ashes. It's worked hundreds of times before, so why not with him?

He just wasn't subtle enough. Usually, the politicians in the shadows are the ones who get the most done.
So your allegation is utter tripe. It may be linked directly, but neither of them created it. They employed it, the same way Westboro Baptist employs Christianity.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by swan001

So Crowley is an alien, and Hitler was a reptilian intent upon generating harvests of perfect humans in order to create a master slave race for the alien beings who spawned Crowley.

What??

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by swan001

So because one man uses a gun to kill; does that mean everyone who uses a gun, kills?

No, but it does show they have an intention to, at the least, inflict damage.

If you like New Age, then stick with it. But the OP asked if there was a link between New Age and New World order. I said, probably. The rest is up to you.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I was being sarcastic, seeing as how you were silly enough to say connect Hitler with this new age bullcrap. And I say 'bullcrap' because it is NOT new age. It's ages old, it's just making a come back because we're digging for the truth now, and we happened to pull it up from where the church buried it along with the rest of the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

All things considered the whole Illuminati, Zionist, Whaever... , seems a way to foster divisiveness. As well a way to maintain conflict and distrust between races and cultures. The simple fact of numbers in relation to world population necessitates, greater cooperation between cultures.

It is also a way to keep people in general "down".

So as to insure a decent life for our descendants we need to stop demonizing each other

edit on 1-11-2012 by Kashai because: modified and added content

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

A gun can be used for anything not even killing or inflicting damage. Tools in general would be a better analogy; tools are just tools, it's upon the crafter to use or abuse them for purposes of their own devising.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Look who's talking. Your avatar has the indian symbol of Illumination, the aryan version of the swastika (which hHitler passed on), the egyptian cross of life, the snake circling the World (a favorite of Zion), and the masonic double triangle (abusively called the Solomon's Seal).

You should really google up "Zion".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join